CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 164658|Reply: 2254

That Winter, The Wind Blows (Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung)

[Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2012 05:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

SAH! Si jelita Song Hye-Kyo dan aktor kacak tinggi lampai Jo In-sung akan bergandingan dalam melodrama That Winter, The Wind Blows. Penulis skrip popular Noh Hee-kyung nampaknya akan bekerjasama sekali lagi dengan Hye-Kyo selepas memberikan sentuhan magis dalam Worlds Within.

Mungkinkah berulang cinta lokasi di antara Hye-Kyo dan In-sung sebagaimana yang berlaku di antara Hye-Kyo-Hyun Bin?

Melodrama itu yang akan disiarkan KBS tahun depan, adalah adaptasi daripada drama Jepun I Don't Need Love, Summer / Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu, yang juga pernah diadaptasi ke filem Love Me Not lakonan Moon Geun-young dan Kim Joo-hyuk pada 2006.

Ia mengisahkan tentang gadis buta dan kasanova kaya yang menyamar sebagai abangnya. Kedua-dua watak hero dan heroin pada mulanya tidak mempercayai cinta sehinggalah mereka semakin intim dan... anda boleh agaknya jalan ceritanya.

Walaupun skripnya agak klise bahkan sudah diadaptasi ke drama dan filem tetapi penulis percaya para peminat K-drama akan tetap menanti-nantikan melodrama ini.

Maklumlah bukan selalu peminat dapat melihat heroin Full House ini di layar kaca. Apatah lagi ini drama pertamanya sejak berpisah dengan Hyun Bin. Lebih mengujakan bergandingan pula dengan In-sung yang memang sudah lama tidak mempunyai projek baru sejak menamatkan khidmat tentera. Last edited by kebayan on 31-3-2013 07:25 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2012 10:07 PM | Show all posts
citer ni ak tak anticipate sgt wlpn cast2 die power giler..

sbbnye..
die pki penulis yg sama dr drama world within yg sendu tu.. (-)
dan jalan cerita plak remake (re-branding) dr drama jepun..(- -)

tp ak masih mengharapkan comeback terbaik dr song hye gyo...windu ngan drama full house, Autumn In My Heart

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2012 10:31 PM | Show all posts
aku sker hye gyo dalam all in..merembes air mata...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2012 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Aku x peduli asal ada abg in sung kesayangan aku, mesti tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2012 09:41 PM | Show all posts
worlds within bagi hidden sangat best..suka pairing hye gyo dgn hyun bin
harap2 hye gyo meletop dgn citer ni

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2012 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Tlg tepek pictures  pls

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-11-2012 12:00 AM | Show all posts
JIS dah lama tak wak come back drama kan.............

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2012 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Men kt one Hd ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-11-2012 12:11 PM | Show all posts
yeeaaa SHK lakon lagi...lama tak tgk dia lakon

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2012 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Jo In Sung is back!! aku suka..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2013 05:09 AM | Show all posts
TEASER

Last edited by misaeputeh on 2-1-2013 05:13 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2013 05:16 AM | Show all posts
misaeputeh posted on 2-1-2013 05:09 AM
TEASER

nampak tua dah shg

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2013 09:05 AM | Show all posts
                                        Jo In Sung’s Killer Smile Is Revealed on Upcoming Drama Teaser                                                                                                                                                        yw740030                                                                                                                        January 3, 2013                                                                                                                                 3 Comments                                                                       

On December 31, 2012 at the “SBS Acting Awards,” a teaser video for the upcoming SBS’s drama “That Winter the Wind Blows” was released.
The teaser shows a romantic yet sad scene between actor Jo In Sung and actress Song Hye Gyo. The video starts with Jo In Sung whispering, “I, who want to live, met a woman, who wants to die.” Jo In Sung gazes at Song Hye Gyo with such an emotional expression on his face. Then for a second, he smiles as if he knows a secret.
Netizens who saw this teaser admired, “Jo In Sung’s one-second-smile…I thought my heart was going to stop. I can’t wait to watch this drama,” “Such a charismatic gaze! I am totally into him,” “A true homme fatale. My heart is pounding,” “Jo In Sung is a true actor~ He is the one to watch in 2013,” “It only takes him one second to seduce a woman! What a gaze,” “I watched the teaser so many times,” “Perfect looks,” “I am really looking forward to this drama.”
Meanwhile, “That Winter the Wind Blows” will tell a story of a man and a woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13, 2013.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts
wah.. lame x tgk shg ni.. suke die belakon.. apakah genre cite ni? adakah melodrama?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2013 09:59 AM | Show all posts
harap2 akan masuk OneHD ler...............

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2013 10:26 AM | Show all posts
cantikkkkk la...tepat pada waktu nya

abis IMY..
leh moyan ngan JIS oppa lak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-1-2013 03:19 PM | Show all posts
cite nie bile airing?? x sbrnya maw tgok Song Hye Kyo..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2013 03:21 PM | Show all posts
That Winter Preview: Song Hye Kyo Will Appear As a Visually-impared Heiress

Song Hye-kyo will appear as a visually-impaired heiress of a chaebol family in the upcoming drama ‘That Winter’.

Appearing as the sole heiress to a powerful corporation Oh Yeong, she seems to have everything that she desires, being intelligent, beautiful, and fabulously rich, but is inwardly lonely and difficult. Yeong, who tries to live her life outside the influence of the heiress label, strictly controls herself, even her visual impairment.

Suffering from tunnel vision, her vision only allows her a small window in the middle, without any peripheral vision at all. Yeong nevertheless hides her impairment from the others, and furthermore closes her own attachments towards others out of her distrust towards others, even taking to heart the consolation that she would leave the world without any feelings in her final moments.

However, her long-lost brother Oh Soo (Jo In-sung) appears in front of her after 16 years of separation, and while Yeong vows not to open her heart to her brother, who she believes to have left her alone and went off, but his warmth slowly opens her cold heart.

Song Hye-kyo reportedly underwent extensive discussion with the writer Noh Hee-kyung to help her portray the complex character of Yeong. Noh Hee-kyung, however, asked her to “not stay within the prejudice of the visually-impaired, but break the prejudice”, inciting Song Hye-kyo to visit the visually-impaired facility.

The caretaker in the facility, living together with the visually-impaired, also commented “the visually impaired aren’t different at all because they too wish to be beautiful and try to be beautiful. It’s not out of place for them to be wearing mini-skirts and high heels. They all dress for the occasion and put up make-ups”, wishing that the drama would help reduce the prejudice against them.

More pictures from Nate's news:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
'Wind Blows in Winter' Jo In Sung heats up the winter with his charms

Cho In Sung heated up the cold winter with his charms.

Cho In Sung is recently shooting new SBS drama, 'Wind Blows in Winter' with Song Hye Gyo, and his handsome look is becoming a hot issue among many drama fans.

Last week, a preview of the drama was shown during 'SBS Drama Special Premiere - Date with Him & Her', and slight hints about the drama were shown to the public.

On the preview, Cho In Sung shows a number of different looks, making many fans even more excited and curious.

Netizens who viewed the trailer showed explosive reactions, and made comments, such as "My heart rate is rising so much", "How will I wait until February 13th", "I can't wait for the drama", "His facial expression tells everything", "His eyes are so pretty", "His looks are breathtaking! The best homme fatale", "His looks are just so touching", and "He is so handsome."

On the other hand, 'Wind Blows in Winter' is a story about a man and a woman who do not believe in love, and it is currently being talked about as one of the most anticipated drama of 2013. It will premiere on February 13th.

source: yahoo singapore

Last edited by makdik2301 on 17-1-2013 03:24 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2013 09:42 PM | Show all posts
igtkan dah start citer nih... rupenyer blom lagik...
lame tak tgk shk blakon...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Contoh Kegagalan...
imransulaimanContoh Kegagalan...
Views : 6304 Replies : 37
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73744 Replies : 325
Siapa lagi power...Kau jumpa Aku Kau Kena tunduk
tokchikSiapa lagi power...Kau jumpa Aku Kau Ken
Views : 8672 Replies : 45
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 207236 Replies : 4991
Merenung Ke Luar Jendela.
tomazMerenung Ke Luar Jendela.
Views : 10788 Replies : 60
DIKEHENDAKI!
KurexDIKEHENDAKI!
Views : 6314 Replies : 40
Ada Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
MistrezHermanazAda Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
Views : 14520 Replies : 54
Bila netizen bersatu
riena3321Bila netizen bersatu
Views : 8697 Replies : 37
JOM TEST MATA
Markonah_7JOM TEST MATA
Views : 5016 Replies : 30
Wow baju merah tu..
riena3321Wow baju merah tu..
Views : 12047 Replies : 88

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 11:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080796 second(s), 50 queries .