CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yellow belmont

EVIL - was it born within us? .. or how?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 09:42 AM
I don't think wei loon can discuss further about the validation of the reincarnation because she/he has admitted that she/he doesn't care to validate this belief herself/himself so how to discuss ...

ok but im still interested on how u r goin to validate bout Islam ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Kejahatan amat mudah mempengaruhi diri  kerana adanya nafsu mengkianati diri...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Potensi diri adalah perlu untuk membezakan di antara kejahatan dan kebaikan.

[ Last edited by  ct_og at 10-4-2007 11:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Ada yang tertipu dengan kejahatan akibat inginkan dunia semata-mata...

[ Last edited by  ct_og at 10-4-2007 11:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 09:34 AM
I will read comments ,"stupid" or not, in order to learn about human mind and their way of thinking and reasoning ......

i` m still a graduate and i want to take this virtual world to brush up my argument and reasoning skills.......

and get use to some @s$h*l3 in the world and how to deal with them wisely.... not to act stupid like them

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yellow belmont at 10-4-2007 11:25 AM

ok but im still interested on how u r goin to validate bout Islam ..

yeap..... like how are you going to prove that satan and other thing exist........

let you see this example.....  

http://www.zip.com.au/~lyallg/PopeNose.htm

a pope trying to compare buddism with christian......... i`d expect someone so high in religion rank should be able to see
the difference in religions.... and not to compare them........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-4-2007 02:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #139 yellow belmont's post

but in here it just my own point of view .. i dont see that i can validate it as true .. it is something that can be discuss or question to make sense out of it but not to be validate .. as i say it is a subjective matter IMHO .. validation is too big to ask .. or should i say this isnt the ground ..

when I say the word "validation" what I mean is to establish the soundness of assertions, arguments, conclusions, reasons etc and we can do that by using common sense , or in other word we can try to make sense what people are saying by questioning them even further to open up and expand the discussion. If every human being keep agreeing to one another opinions all the time then new ideas would not be bred....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 02:05 PM
when I say the word "validation" what I mean is to establish the soundness of assertions, arguments, conclusions, reasons etc and we can do that by using common sense , or in other word we can try to make sense what people are saying by questioning them even further to open up and expand the discussion. If every human being keep agreeing to one another opinions all the time then new ideas would not be bred....

i think you should not use VALIDATION as it sounded like confirmation........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #128 yellow belmont's post

knife = used to cut vegetables = not evil .. used to murder someone = evil .. nuclear weapon = being keep in storage = not evil .. used to bomb a city = evil

So you said  :  nuclear weapon = being keep in storage = not evil

May I ask why would anyone want to keep a nuclear weapon in storage? What if it falls into the wrong hand? We have seen so many countries faced with a sudden coup and what if the new leader that takes over is an evil man and now he is in possession of the most dangerous and destructive weapon in the world.... can you sleep well knowing that your neighbouring country keep in storage like 100 nuclear weapons?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 02:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #148 wei_loon5063's post

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
val穒穌ate       (vāl'ĭ-dāt')  Pronunciation Key  
tr.v.   val穒穌at積d, val穒穌at穒ng, val穒穌ates
  • To declare or make legally valid.
  • To mark with an indication of official sanction.
  • To establish the soundness of; corroborate. See Synonyms at confirm.

val'i穌a'tion n.

Are you saying that the American Heritage Dictionary has given a wrong meaning to the word?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 02:24 PM

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
val穒穌ate    h ...

who knows??? they already gave false info on land on moon and HIV affecting AIDS

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 02:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #146 wei_loon5063's post

If you want to know about the truth of any religion, you need to seek the validation of the religion's uppermost source meaning Buddism then Gautama Buddha is its uppermost source, Islam then Allah  is its uppermost source , Christianity then Trinity / Jesus is its uppermost source. Don't look at the small branches and twigs but look at the roots..... all religions have some good  (small branches and twigs) that everyone can agree on .....  We need to be fair and just when we seek to validate something , right?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 03:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #151 wei_loon5063's post

Yeah right :nana: ,   they must have been so stupid if they couldn't even understand their own language ... :bodek:  I don't stereotype people you know :jeler:   Just because the US Gov is a big liar doesn't mean that all americans are like that too :bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 03:00 PM
Yeah right :nana: ,   they must have been so stupid if they couldn't even understand their own language ... :bodek:  I don't stereotype people you know :jeler:   Just because the US Gov is a b ...

you are right...... the US government.... stupid....like malaysia government.....
i`ve got a friend from US she put bush poster in toilet.... use it when #ting........

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 10-4-2007 03:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 04:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #154 wei_loon5063's post

Islam doesn't allow me to hate human personalities, I don't hate Bush as a human being.... I hate / disapprove of his evil actions,  the lies and evil conducts that he committed and continue to commit towards innocent people .

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 04:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #154 wei_loon5063's post

Satan or satanic forces according to the Quran are spiritual forces or beings which, precisely because they have no corporeal existence , are beyond the perception of our corporeal senses ..... You can't see them the reason is because they are different than us in every way.....

You need to disprove my statement by showing that they really don't exist at all.... you can't see them thus they don't exist? You can't see the wind but you can feel its effect right ? So you can't see the Satan but you can feel in your heart/mind the little inner thoughts that provokes towards evil , we have it in all of us , the choice that we have is to follow it or not , thats all .

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 04:47 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 04:21 PM
Satan or satanic forces according to the Quran are spiritual forces or beings which, precisely because they have no corporeal existence , are beyond the perception of our corporeal senses ..... Y ...

i do agree with you in this point.. often teh west do not believe in the east magical things......
the levitation yoga in india.... the west deem it as paranormal and bull#
but in india it is something that is able to learn

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 05:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #157 wei_loon5063's post

The prophet Muhammad referred to the devil as human inner thoughts that provoke towards anything evil . Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts."           Volume 4, Book 54, Number 496:   translation of Sahih Bukhari

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 05:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 05:29 PM | Show all posts

But it doesn't take magic to realize that such a thought (inspired by the Satan) exists in all of us...

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 10-4-2007 05:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 05:39 PM | Show all posts

That is why God has given us a brain and one of its important role is as a defensive weapon to be used against the Satan... we need to think and reason what thoughts are good thus we can follow and what thoughts are evil thus we can avoid....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 199963 Replies : 4698
Nama pokok ni?
BelovedTaeyeonNama pokok ni?
Views : 6357 Replies : 15
Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Ayah Angkat Berumur 66 Tahun. Suami Isteri Dah Direman.
ainiz81Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Aya
Views : 11291 Replies : 185
Point Kumpul Tachang
evatasoPoint Kumpul Tachang
Views : 30478 Replies : 185
Awesome place in Iceland --
dexaAwesome place in Iceland --
Views : 1453 Replies : 1
‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penyediaan Makanan Bersih & Selamat’ – Chef Wan
YgBenar‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penye
Views : 11889 Replies : 12
upsr bocor versi murid, cikgu, bapak
jonedoeupsr bocor versi murid, cikgu, bapak
Views : 5516 Replies : 23
UK dilanda cuaca panas melampau 26 darjah celcius
YgBenarUK dilanda cuaca panas melampau 26 darja
Views : 11408 Replies : 10
Jangan Melangkawi Batas
riena3321Jangan Melangkawi Batas
Views : 19021 Replies : 56
Mohon hati2 ye adik2 PLKN nnti.. Mereka ada di mana2 ????????
chaconMohon hati2 ye adik2 PLKN nnti.. Mereka
Views : 2851 Replies : 10

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 07:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067544 second(s), 43 queries .