tengok dalam website..bulan 12 2009 baru kuar

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 02:14 AM | Show all posts

Balas #5 willy_wonka\ catat

aku rabun dah ka?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2009 02:15 AM | Show all posts
It is now rumored that The Solomon Key will be released in December of 2008 - one assumes the timing of The Solomon Key release will be targeted at the Christmas market.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 11:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 hyphrigian's post

before opening a new topic.. boleh tak check sticky thread index kat atas nun
kan ada topik dan brown... so please continue discussion over there

i will merge this later

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2009 02:38 PM | Show all posts

Balas #8 limau_nipis\ catat

baik......

saya minta maaf.....

lagipun thread untuk dan brown tadak lagi....

[ Last edited by  hyphrigian at 10-3-2009 14:41 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 03:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 hyphrigian's post

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 03:51 PM | Show all posts
up thread

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 06:07 PM | Show all posts

Balas #10 limau_nipis\ catat

ada ka...dah search tapi tadak tadi...

maaf sekali lagi atas kesilapan saya...

boleh la tuan mod delete thread ni....

terima kasih...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2009 12:09 PM | Show all posts
nak kena speedread angels n demons...

as preparation nak tgok movie ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2009 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hyphrigian at 10-3-2009 02:15
It is now rumored that The Solomon Key will be released in December of 2008 - one assumes the timing of The Solomon Key release will be targeted at the Christmas market.

the solomon key nih dah tukar ke The Lost symbol kan?
cos aritu nmpak ada org paste, The los symbol akan release spetember 09.
The solomon Key = The Lost symbol?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 03:53 AM | Show all posts

Balas #314 baby_pingu\ catat

tatau la........

After almost five years of delays, the publication date and title of Dan Brown's sequel to his blockbuster The Da Vinci Code has been announced. The Lost Symbol is the title, and it will hit bookstores on September 15 this year:

The Lost Symbol will have a first printing of 5 million copies, and it will once again feature Dan Brown's unforgettable protagonist, Robert Langdon. The announcement was made today by Sonny Mehta, Chairman and Editor in Chief of the Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group.

"This is a great day for readers and booksellers," said Mehta."The Lost Symbol is a brilliant and compelling thriller. Dan Brown's prodigious talent for storytelling, infused with history, codes and intrigue, is on full display in this new book. This is one of the most anticipated publications in recent history, and it was well worth the wait."

Brown's longtime editor, Jason Kaufman, Vice President and Executive Editor at Doubleday said, "Nothing ever is as it first appears in a Dan Brown novel. This book's narrative takes place in a twelve-hour period, and from the first page, Dan's readers will feel the thrill of discovery as they follow Robert Langdon through a masterful and unexpected new landscape. The Lost Symbol is full of surprises."

"This novel has been a strange and wonderful journey," said Brown. "Weaving five years of research into the story's twelve-hour timeframe was an exhilarating challenge. Robert Langdon's life clearly moves a lot faster than mine."

Of course, having a book called The Guide to Dan Brown's The Solomon Key, I'm a bit disappointed with the title change. Not least, because it makes me feel that I've misled readers. However, it is worth noting that The Solomon Key was obviously always planned as the title until recently - the title was announced by Brown's publisher back in 2005, he has website domains for that title listed under his name until 2016, and he has maintained a trademark claim on the title since 2004, updating it most recently in December 2008*.

The question is: Brown has changed the title of the book. Will he change the content as well? That would be a bold move, considering that his publisher has run website competitions which overtly stated many of the topics to be discussed in the DVC sequel, and Brown's website has also stated the setting (both of which I expanded upon in my book). On the other hand, both my book, and things like the National Treasure movies and Brad Meltzer's The Book of Fate, may have stolen much of Brown's thunder when it comes to revealing hidden aspects of American history - so he still could have been tempted to change the setting and themes on that basis. Though today's press release keeps the book's themes secret, perhaps the most revealing part is Dan Brown's statement that he had weaved "five years of research" into the book. This would suggest that many of the original topics are in the book, rather than a late change of theme in the last couple of years.

One more mystery worth contemplating: last year, Brown's then-publisher Stephen Rubin (who originally announced the title The Solomon Key a few years previous) talked to the press, saying "Dan Brown has a very specific release date for the publication of his new book, and when the book is published, his readers will see why." Now, it's only been a few hours since I've heard the publication date of September 15th, but at this stage I can't see the significance of the release date (the only possibilities I've thought of thus far couldn't be considered obvious: the Feast Day of Our Lady of Sorrows, the birth date of William Howard Taft, the founding date of Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, and some of the more significant Nuremberg Laws instituted by the Nazi regime in 1935 and the adoption of the swastika on the German flag). Was Brown originally aiming at a date linked to the Presidential election or inauguration, but simply missed the boat? Or have I missed something significant about September 15?

In any case, I do apologise to anybody who feels misled by my book. I'm pretty sure though that, regardless of the title and content of Brown's upcoming book, The Guide to Dan Brown's The Solomon Key provides a fascinating look at the 'hidden history' of U.S. history which stands by itself as a fun read. I'd be inclined to say as well that it still provides some good background to the material likely to be in The Lost Symbol (peruse the articles here on The Cryptex for plenty of free content on these topics).

Feel free to share your thoughts on the new title, and likely content, in the comments

lain kot solomon key dengan yang baru ni...

[ Last edited by  hyphrigian at 16-5-2009 03:55 ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 04:12 PM | Show all posts
korang tgk dak lagi movie AAD? ending lain arr ngan buku, yg aku keciwa, the 5th ambigram pun lain...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2009 08:25 PM | Show all posts

Balas #316 baby_pingu\ catat

takkan ada dalam dunia buat masa la muvi lagi syok dari novel...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2009 12:32 PM | Show all posts
hmm
kalo ikut website nih
http://www.solomon-key.org/

solomon key dah ditukar nama ke Lost symbol

nak pre-order ke tak ni eh

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2009 09:28 PM | Show all posts
order lah......

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2009 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Lost Symbol

release - 15/09/09

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 278535 Replies : 6885
Busana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
KurexBusana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
Views : 6071 Replies : 100
Tiktok, suke ke tak?
MrsVeneerTiktok, suke ke tak?
Views : 20953 Replies : 130
Borak Idea yg blh jana side income
makitingBorak Idea yg blh jana side income
Views : 6149 Replies : 27
Mat Salleh buat video graduasi guna lagu "UiTM di Hatiku". Netizen terhibur lagu rasmi UiTM mendonia
mojarean_XMat Salleh buat video graduasi guna lagu
Views : 6334 Replies : 11
Dah besar pun dia..
BoomibulatDah besar pun dia..
Views : 13352 Replies : 90
Teka Teki Teka Tekok
FARRAZOOLTeka Teki Teka Tekok
Views : 27588 Replies : 115
Husband korang macam ni kan?
VictorioussssHusband korang macam ni kan?
Views : 21958 Replies : 94
Edisi 9 Tahun Kematian Arwah Nurin Jazlin
budakshinchanEdisi 9 Tahun Kematian Arwah Nurin Jazli
Views : 41452 Replies : 254
Uji Minda :)
yoanaUji Minda :)
Views : 90960 Replies : 639

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-7-2024 04:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063918 second(s), 43 queries .