Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amikie

~IngiN TaHu MeNgEnAi ArTiS bOLLyWoOd-Part II~

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-11-2013 12:01 PM | Show all posts
DhOom 3 tO only release 30 secOnds sOng teasers

Dhoom 3 has made many changes to the usual Bollywood format of promotions and marketing. The team had announced that there will be no promotions on TV show, which has been the fad lately. Now, the makers have come up with the next surprise. Apparently, no Dhoom 3 song shall be released on TV or Internet.

Industry insiders say that this is huge and a stroke of genius marketing strategy. Songs are a main stay of Bollywood films and a major marketing tool. All films put approximately 50 per cent of their television budget to promote music.

However this year's biggest film Dhoom 3 will not show any of its songs. The story line of the film also has not been released yet, even though the film is only a month away from release. Only one promotional video track is out with Katrina Kaif dancing to Dhoom Machale. No other film tracks will be seen.

Instead they will be releasing song teasers of 30 seconds for the audiences to get a glimpse and feel of the songs and content. Audiences will be able to see the full song only in the film.

What do you make of that?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Behind The Scene - ChicagO.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 04:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
amikie posted on 27-11-2013 12:01 PM
DhOom 3 tO only release 30 secOnds sOng teasers

Dhoom 3 has made many changes to the usual Bollyw ...

Saja tau buat i x tido lena

Suprise element..oh mai...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 04:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
amikie posted on 26-11-2013 09:20 PM
hahaha....Ranbir KapOOr ada sekali tu sindir Sonakshi,dahi sheOls luas amat..
leh landing flight. ...

Konkona Sen Sharma..
I loooovvvveee her..she can act really well..xyah seksi meksi...her act..marvelous

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 10:02 AM | Show all posts
chaintea posted on 27-11-2013 04:22 PM
Konkona Sen Sharma..
I loooovvvveee her..she can act really well..xyah seksi meksi...her act..mar ...

me tOo...
jatuh cinta dgn lakOnan KonkOna Sen Sharma dlm Wake Up Sid!
baru mlm tadi tayang kat ZeeTv...
best!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 10:46 AM | Show all posts

We all know that first cousins Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor are going to appear together in the second episode of the popular chat show, Koffee with Karan. As per Rajeev Masand's colmun in Open magazine Bebo went all out to tease her brother about his girlfriend Katrina Kaif.

Kareena is reported to have said, “I’ve got my lehenga ready for your wedding, And I’ve been rehearsing the steps to Sheila ki Jawaani and Chikni Chameli.”

Now there, wedding bells anyone?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2013 10:47 AM | Show all posts

melihat pd gbr ini...melihat pd cara Deepika menari Nagada..konperm i choose Deepika
kareena x pandai menari..gelek pon keras..

sekian.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 11:02 AM | Show all posts
PC & Deepika cOme tOgether fOr Koffee With Karan..

Episode 5 of Koffee with Karan has been shot, and the lovely guests are none other than Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone!

Priyanka had appeared with Arjun Rampal in season one, and with Shahid Kapoor in season three.

Deepika had appeared with Sonam Kapoor in Season three, which went on to be the most controversial episode.

Wonder what secrets Priyanka and Deepika will reveal on this one! Are you all braced up?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Arjun Rampal launches Mars chocolate brand Galaxy®

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 11:17 AM | Show all posts
TransfOrmatiOn of Anushka Sharma

The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress Anushka Sharma made her debut in 2008. In 2010, she delivered another hit with Baand Baaja Baraat.

I was looking at her at a recent event, I could not help but notice the amazing transformation of Anushka Sharma.

Look for yourself. First photo is of her during RNBDJ promotion in 2008 and the second one is at an event in 2010.

Spot any differences??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2013 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Priyanka Chopra denies having collagen in her lips

In a recent interview to Star news, Priyanka Chopra denied she has any collagen in her lips and its all natural. The big question is who is going to believe it?

Skip to 16:33 to hear her talk about the matter.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Koffee With Karan ep 1 - Salman Khan

The most awaited chat show - Koffee with Karan is back after a long haul. The show kick-started with Bollywood's most loved hero, Salman Khan. It was Salman's first time on the show and after watching the episode we wonder why he ran away from being on it all these years! We're glad Salman wasn't accompanied by anyone else because the magnanimous star he is, even a one hour long episode seemed too less for him!

Salman was his rockstar self on the show and left with some real witty comments that kept us asking for more. We love the fact that he was entirely himself on the show. Who else would sleep on Karan's couch without giving a second thought?! Yes, Salman did exactly that and had us in splits! Even though he claims to be a virgin and says that he loves "sleeping alone", we really have our doubts! Salman spoke openly about whatever he was asked about without a sense of discomfort apart from of course the times Karan Johar made those sexual connotations leaving Sallu speechless.

When Shah Rukh's topic came up, Salman admitted to not being in great terms with him but he also said that he has a lot of respect for him and hates it when anyone bitches about SRK to him. While he thinks he himself is below average when it comes to acting, he loves the way Akshay Kumar has grown as an actor. When asked which actress he thinks is stunning, he readily said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. We love the fact that he was brutally honest about everything!

There were also a few stark revelations the actor made! For instance the times he kept suggesting the relationship Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor share. Going by the rumours of them being together at one point of time, seeing him be so comfortable about the idea of Ran-Kat was really surprising!

All in all, this was a great start to the show and we could not have imagined a better person to start the show with! Love him or hate him, you cannot ignore him - that's Salman Khan for you!

Did you watch this episode? What are your thoughts?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Salman Khan On Koffee With Karan Season 4: Five Memorable Moments

Salman Khan made for an explosive interviewee on the first episode of Koffee With Karan Season 4 - a thoroughly entertaining combination of backhanded compliments, devil-may-care comments and some touching insights about the Salman, the man, as opposed to Salman, the star. If you missed it, here's a brief recap of five memorable moments:

5. Salman Is A Virgin!

If getting Salman Khan to be the first guest on season 4 of his talk show hadn't made enough headlines, Karan Johar can be sure that tabloids are going to talk about this episode for months to come now that it's been aired.

Karan Johar's pointed questions about his love life led to Salman bursting out that he was a virgin. Now we're not entirely sure if this is true, given that only moments before this revelation, Salman admitted to being a chronic liar with all his girlfriends! Salman said that he enjoyed sleeping alone, even demonstrating how much he liked it on Karan's couch!

Some other confessions regarding his love life were easier to digest. He admitted to having been caught cheating by his ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani and said he entirely avoided contact with some of his ex-girlfriends to spare them unsavoury tabloid speculation.

4. Salman Is Fed Up Of Himself

Salman admitted that he'd given up a lot of vices like drinking and smoking because it upset his family, but he still preferred the man he was to the man he is now. "I keep the old me buried deep inside and make sure he never comes out, even though I like that guy. This guy is boring. I'm fed up with myself," he said.

3. Salman Says He's A Below Average Actor

Despite the thundering success of his last few films, Salman admitted that he considered himself a 'below average actor'. "If I had started today, I would not get a job, not even in TV," said the actor, who then shot off a number of generous compliments about his contemporaries. He was all praise for Shah Rukh's romancing skills, Aamir Khan's sincerity and Akshay Kumar's growth as an actor. Among the actresses, he complimented Deepika Padukone's dedication, Sonakshi's beauty and Alia for being a sweet 'baby'.

2. Salman Still Respects Shah Rukh Khan

Salman and SRK, who had a massive falling out at Katrina Kaif's birthday party in 2008, have now both used Karan's show to clarify their stand about the incident. Salman admitted that he wondered why Shah Rukh hadn't sorted out their differences with him the night of the incident and instead came on Koffee With Karan to speak about it. "Why on this show? He could have come home," he said, adding that he had made the first move to resolve their differences.

On another note though, Salman said that he despised people who tried to run Shah Rukh down. "We'll never be the best of friends again but I respect him. When people bitch about him, thinking they can gain brownie points with me by doing so - I hate that. I don't permit it at all," he said.

1. Salim Khan Joins Salman On Karan's Couch!

In a rare coming together, Salman's father scriptwriter Salim Khan joined his son on Karan's couch and spoke candidly about Salman's journey. "He never utilized his full talent, I was disappointed in the beginning," admitted Salim, adding that Salman only got his act together when he realised fame would go away as easily as it had come to him. Salim also called his son 'a bad judge of people'.

The conversation also took an emotional turn when Salim recounted having met Salman at Jodhpur prison, where everyone kept on referring to him as prisoner no, 343. He remembered being strong during the meeting but crying after he returned to Mumbai.

All in all, it was a piping hot first episode and the second also promises to be riot, where cousins Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor come together. Have we left your favourite moment from the Salman Khan episode out? Let us know what it was in the comments section!

link : http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/salman-khan-on-koffee-with-karan-season-4-five-memorable-moments-114827.html

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:50 PM | Show all posts
First Look : Vidya Balan as Bobby Jasoos

:-Born Free Entertainment's next feature Bobby Jasoos, starring Vidya Balan, started filming on November 23rd,2013 in the picturesque city of Hyderabad.

The film will be shot in one schedule, over a span of 55 days, amongst a host of never seen before real locations that stand testament to the vibrant and royal cultural history of Hyderabad, as it aims to be a summer 2014 release.

Producers, Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha have put together a strong supporting cast that surround Vidya Balan in a pulsating, thrilling and most importantly heartwarming tale of a woman who's solitary dream is to become the numero uno private eye of her community. This includes Ali Fazal, Arjan Bajwa, Anupriya, Supriya Pathak, Tanvi Azmi, Aakash Dahiya and Rajender Gupta amongst others. Bobby Jasoos also marks the return of Kiran Kumar who has been away from the big screen for sometime and the makers are more than excited to present him in a dynamic new avataar.

With Shantanu Moitra and Swanand Kirkire collaborating on the music of Bobby Jasoos, the music promises to be exceptional with melodies that are long lasting.

Dia says "the idea of Bobby Jasoos was born over a year and a half ago! Today, blessed with an ideal cast and fantastic crew we are ready to roll and nothing gives me more pleasure!!! The actors have been busy in workshops, readings, look tests and their enthusiasm and excitement is palpable. Vidya has ably led from the front and her dedication to preparing for this part is evidence to the fact that she is an actor who continues to respects the craft and is hungry for more despite achieving so much already. I can't wait for Bobby to be unleashed!!! "

Sahil adds "When each artiste and crew member approaches their role in the making of a film with a sense of ownership and selflessness, an enviable energy is born and that usually results in an extremely memorable experience and film. We are ready to give it our best and are confident that the audience will find Bobby Jasoos to be well worth the short wait"

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... -balan-bobby-jasoos

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:52 PM | Show all posts
DHOOM 3 - Malang

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Catch here the official trailer of #DedhIshqiya ft Madhuri Dixit, Huma Qureshi, Arshad Warsi & Naseeruddin Shah!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2013 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Aaradhya Bachchan's airport outing with mom Aishwarya

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Aamir Khan's son Azad's birthday party

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 06:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084819 second(s), 40 queries .