CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 17850|Reply: 156

Muslims have no idea why Jesus was born.......

[Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2013 06:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
This what muslims  believed :
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" (The angel) said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. (Noble Quran; 3:47) http://quran.com/3/47

THis what Bible says:

“But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, ‘Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit’” (Matthew 1:20).

“The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God’” (Luke 1:35).

Let me explain to muslims here and i hve repeatly wrote many times....

All of us are generations of Adam...made of dust/or clay...(son of god but made of clay because he was first human)

dust is dirty we not worth to be called holy...but we can be closed  to God and be spiritually...

HOLY are refer to someone comes direct from GOD....

read the above verses " conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit’” (Matthew 1:20).....(Son of God because from Holy Spirit ...)

This HOLY Spirit  none other than God Almighty....because extreme holy...

Jesus was a divine beings and was conceived thru women womb by the Holy Spirit...

simple understanding and fact yet muslims going  around says " to it, 'Be,' and it is.

the question: what is to it ,be and it is???

if one were to read and compare  Bible  verses it makes sense...but if one were to read the  quran to it, 'Be,' and it is......it do not make sense at all or puzzle
Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-4-2013 06:39 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2013 07:26 PM | Show all posts
This what muslims  believed :
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" (The angel) said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. (Noble Quran; 3:47) http://quran.com/3/47

THis what Bible says:

“But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, ‘Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit’” (Matthew 1:20).

“The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God’” (Luke 1:35).

Let me explain to muslims here and i hve repeatly wrote many times....

All of us are generations of Adam...made of dust/or clay...(son of god but made of clay because he was first human)

dust is dirty we not worth to be called holy...but we can be closed  to God and be spiritually...

HOLY are refer to someone comes direct from GOD....

read the above verses " conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit’” (Matthew 1:20).....(Son of God because from Holy Spirit ...)

This HOLY Spirit  none other than God Almighty....because extreme holy...

Jesus was a divine beings and was conceived thru women womb by the Holy Spirit...

simple understanding and fact yet muslims going  around says " to it, 'Be,' and it is.

the question: what is to it ,be and it is???

if one were to read and compare  Bible  verses it makes sense...but if one were to read the  quran to it, 'Be,' and it is......it do not make sense at all or puzzle

Ha ha , I just don't understand why you try your best to appear silly. We have enough silly people in this world.

To us muslims , Prophet Isa(as) was a messenger of Allah who was created in the likeness of Prophet Adam(as) to bring forth Allah's message , ie. the gospels. We are clear about it. The phrase 'be and it is' conveys the majesty of Allah , the all powerful. Allah simply will for a creation , it happens. Your comprehension is terrible that you don't even understand the said phrase.

However , biblical Jesus never claimed to be God but you 'die die' believe him to be God. Where is your biblical proof? Even Prof James Dunn admitted to such fact :
Alternatively, it still remains open to us to say, Of course Jesus was much more than he ever knew himself to be during his earthy life. But if we are to submit our speculations to the text and build our theology only with the bricks provided by careful exegesis we cannot say with any confidence that Jesus knew himself to be divine, the pre-existent Son of God‘

pg32 - Christology in the Making: A New Testament Inquiry into the Origins of the Doctrine of the Incarnation

The fact remains that its christians like you who have no idea of who was / is biblical Jesus. You need to start reading the bible carefully. If you claim biblical Jesus was / is from the Holy Spirit , mat1:20 then luk1:35 implies the Holy Spirit (your God) impregnated biblical Mary and 9 mths later biblical Jesus (your God) was born. You are insulting your God ..... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 16-4-2013 07:30 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 07:51 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 16-4-2013 07:26 PM
Ha ha , I just don't understand why you try your best to appear silly. We have enough silly people ...

ntah ape2 puak2 kristian ni.aku x paham apa yang diorang cuba buktikan.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2013 09:29 PM | Show all posts
cmf_BeachBoys posted on 16-4-2013 07:51 PM
ntah ape2 puak2 kristian ni.aku x paham apa yang diorang cuba buktikan.....

do u understand by conceive by Holy spirit???
than u know who is Jesus...
Bible reading peoples or u call them christians are not stupid...they do not blindly accept Christ without knowing the truth..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2013 09:36 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 16-4-2013 07:26 PM
Ha ha , I just don't understand why you try your best to appear silly. We have enough silly people ...
Ha ha , I just don't understand why you try your best to appear silly. We have enough silly people in this world.

dont hahah hah because u muslims are the lauging stock of the wo rld

To us muslims , Prophet Isa(as) was a messenger of Allah who was created in the likeness of Prophet Adam(as) to bring forth Allah's message , ie. the gospels. We are clear about it. The phrase 'be and it is' conveys the majesty of Allah , the all powerful. Allah simply will for a creation , it happens. Your comprehension is terrible that you don't even understand the said phrase.
that is  for u...for us it make logic that Jesus being Divine was concived by Holy Spirit. Adam and Jesus are both son of  God but adam was from dust and Jesus was from direct concieved by Holy spirit.

There so much differences . either the  quran is  wrong....looking the way it explained ..surly it is wrong...

When Jesus was in earth, he did  so many  miracle and etc...that show He is equal to God throne...when come end times, it will the Messiah Jesus will judge us....

that explained that Jesus indeed Divine beings...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-4-2013 09:36 PM

Ha ha , the laughing stock of the world is definately christians. You cannot even count how many Gods you have
- the Father is fully God
- the Son is fully God
- the Holy Spirit is fully God
Are there 3 fully Gods or one fully God?

that is  for u...for us it make logic that Jesus being Divine was concived by Holy Spirit. Adam and Jesus are both son of  God but adam was from dust and Jesus was from direct concieved by Holy spirit.

There so much differences . either the  quran is  wrong....looking the way it explained ..surly it is wrong...

When Jesus was in earth, he did  so many  miracle and etc...that show He is equal to God throne...when come end times, it will the Messiah Jesus will judge us....

There is no logic. Why should a God come to this world after 9 mths in the womb? The whole universe cannot contain God yet biblical Jesus (your God) came to this world via the birth canal of a woman.  1kings8:27
“But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!

You are insulting your God. You are contradicting your bible. Are you now saying that your God (Holy Spirit) had sex with or raped biblical Mary so that your God (biblical Jesus) can be born to this world? Jeez , this is sickening.

All messengers of God one way or another performed miracles. Just because biblical Jesus performed miracles , doesn't mean he was / is God. If biblical Moses was alive at the time of biblical Jesus , he need not to walk on water as the water would have been parted for him by biblical Moses. Even biblical Elijah resurrected dead people. Are you now saying that biblical Moses and biblical Elijah = God as they performed miracles? Ha ha , a bit of critical thinking would help. What say you?

Last edited by sam1528 on 16-4-2013 11:42 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-4-2013 12:08 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 16-4-2013 11:34 PM
Ha ha , the laughing stock of the world is definately christians. You cannot even count how many G ...
Ha ha , the laughing stock of the world is definately christians. You cannot even count how many Gods you have
- the Father is fully God
- the Son is fully God
- the Holy Spirit is fully God
Are there 3 fully Gods or one fully God?

If Jesus not devine than  why would God  need make him concieived in women womb  without intercourse?? God can do this to muhammad, abaraham and other prophets...why ?

simple : Divine is Jesus...

There is no logic. Why should a God come to this world after 9 mths in the womb? The whole universe cannot contain God yet biblical Jesus (your God) came to this world via the birth canal of a woman.  1kings8:27

You  muslims would not know because u been fool ...even satan can smell Jesus Divenity....Satan says  " We know who u are, the  other one..
Did Satan know Jesus was the son of God before his death?

Good question! Many would say no; but I must say yes! The reason why so many say no, is because of a misunderstanding of scripture. In (1 Corinthians 2:6-8) Paul is talking about the difference of worldly wisdom even that of the mature rulers and Godly wisdom. Which is revealed through mystery. In v. 8 we read, "which none of the rulers of this age knew; (God's Wisdom) for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." This clearly has nothing to do with the devil not knowing! Only the difference between wisdom of the world and the wisdom of God through his followers. Let me ask you some questions and judge for yourself. Does Satan know the word of God? Yes! Does he know the 300 old testaments prophesies of the coming messiah? Of course! Is that why he put in the heart of Harod to kill all children under 2? Yes! Herod and the wise men even knew he was, (Matthew 2:1-4)! Did Satan not personally temp Jesus during his fast? Saying "if thall be the son of God"?Yes!(Matthew 4:3) Stop! Jesus never spoke a word of him being the son of God until after he came down from the fast and went into his ministry (Matthew 4:17). Or let me ask you this. How can most all of Satan's demons cry out and call Jesus "Lord", "Thou art the Son of God", "What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God"? (Mark 5:7-13) (Mark 3:11)... Also keep in mind that the man with the legions, "was possessed with the (devil)", (Mark 5:15). So again, how is it that all these unclean spirits who report to Satan and are under his command knew who Jesus was; but yet Satan did not? Keep in mind, Satan was the most craftiest in the garden. So in my scriptural judgment, I believe he did know! Just a misunderstanding of scripture.

That Proof 50000% CONFIRMED THAT YESUHA IS DIVINE...NO QUETION ABOUT IT...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-4-2013 12:11 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-4-2013 09:29 PM
Bible reading peoples  ...
Bible reading peoples or u call them christians are not stupid...they do not blindly accept Christ without knowing the truth..
Allah SWT tidak beranak dan tidak pula diperanakkan.Firman Allah SWT di dalam Al-Quran Nul Karim (Surah Al-Ikhlas Ayat 1~4)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2013 01:20 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 16-4-2013 11:34 PM
Ha ha , the laughing stock of the world is definately christians. You cannot even count how many G ...

terbaik............

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-4-2013 12:08 AM
If Jesus not devine than  why would God  need make him concieived in women womb  without interco ...
If Jesus not devine than  why would God  need make him concieived in women womb  without intercourse?? God can do this to muhammad, abaraham and other prophets...why ?

Ini jawapannya (Surah Maryam Ayat 21)

Ia menjawab: "Demikianlah keadaannya - tak usahlah dihairankan Tuhanmu berfirman: "Hal itu mudah bagiKu dan Kami hendak menjadikan pemberian anak itu sebagai satu tanda (yang membuktikan kekuasaan Kami) untuk umat manusia, dan sebagai satu rahmat dari Kami dan hal itu adalah satu perkara yang telah ditetapkan berlakunya."

He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, `That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us`: It is a matter (so) decreed."

Last edited by cmf_BeachBoys on 17-4-2013 01:24 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:33 AM | Show all posts
If Jesus not devine than  why would God  need make him concieived in women womb  without interco ...
You  muslims would not know because u been fool ...even satan can smell Jesus Divenity....Satan says  " We know who u are, the  other one..

Good question! Many would say no; but I must say yes! The reason why so many say no, is because of a misunderstanding of scripture. In (1 Corinthians 2:6-8) Paul is talking about the difference of worldly wisdom even that of the mature rulers and Godly wisdom. Which is revealed through mystery. In v. 8 we read, "which none of the rulers of this age knew; (God's Wisdom) for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." This clearly has nothing to do with the devil not knowing! Only the difference between wisdom of the world and the wisdom of God through his followers. Let me ask you some questions and judge for yourself. Does Satan know the word of God? Yes! Does he know the 300 old testaments prophesies of the coming messiah? Of course! Is that why he put in the heart of Harod to kill all children under 2? Yes! Herod and the wise men even knew he was, (Matthew 2:1-4)! Did Satan not personally temp Jesus during his fast? Saying "if thall be the son of God"?Yes!(Matthew 4:3) Stop! Jesus never spoke a word of him being the son of God until after he came down from the fast and went into his ministry (Matthew 4:17). Or let me ask you this. How can most all of Satan's demons cry out and call Jesus "Lord", "Thou art the Son of God", "What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God"? (Mark 5:7-13) (Mark 3:11)... Also keep in mind that the man with the legions, "was possessed with the (devil)", (Mark 5:15). So again, how is it that all these unclean spirits who report to Satan and are under his command knew who Jesus was; but yet Satan did not? Keep in mind, Satan was the most craftiest in the garden. So in my scriptural judgment, I believe he did know! Just a misunderstanding of scripture.

Nabi Isa AS hanyalah seorang Nabi dan Rasul yang diberikan kepadanya Kitab Injil.(Surah maryam Ayat 30~35)

Ia menjawab: "Sesungguhnya aku ini hamba Allah Ia telah memberikan kepadaku Kitab (Injil), dan Ia telah menjadikan daku seorang Nabi.
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet

"Dan Ia menjadikan daku seorang yang berkat di mana sahaja aku berada, dan diperintahkan daku mengerjakan sembahyang dan memberi zakat selagi aku hidup.
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live

"Serta (diperintahkan daku) taat dan berbuat baik kepada ibuku, dan Ia tidak menjadikan daku seorang yang sombong takbur atau derhaka.
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

"Dan segala keselamatan serta kesejahteraan dilimpahkan kepadaku pada hari aku diperanakkan, dan pada hari aku mati, serta pada hari aku dibangkitkan hidup semula (pada hari kiamat)".
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

Yang demikian sifat-sifatnya itulah "Isa Ibni Maryam. Keterangan yang tersebut ialah keterangan yang sebenar-benarnya, yang mereka ragu-ragu dan berselisihan padanya.
Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

Tidaklah layak bagi Allah mempunyai anak Maha Sucilah Ia. Apabila Ia menetapkan jadinya sesuatu perkara, maka hanyalah Ia berfirman kepadanya: "Jadilah engkau", lalu jadilah ia.
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:39 AM | Show all posts
sambungan

Surah Al-Zukhruf Ayat 63~65

Dan tatkala Nabi Isa datang (kepada kaumnya) dengan membawa keterangan-keterangan yang nyata, berkatalah ia: "Sesungguhnya aku datang kepada kamu dengan membawa hikmat (ajaran Tuhan), dan untuk menerangkan kepada kamu: sebahagian dari (perkara-perkara ugama) yang kamu berselisihan padanya. Oleh itu, bertaqwalah kamu kepada Allah dan taatlah kepadaku.
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.

"Sesungguhnya Allah ialah Tuhanku dan Tuhan kamu, maka sembahlah kamu akan Dia inilah jalan yang lurus".
"For Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."

Kemudian, golongan-golongan (dari kaumnya) itu berselisihan sesama sendiri. Maka kecelakaan dan kebinasaanlah bagi orang-orang yang zalim itu, dari (paluan) azab seksa yang tidak terperi sakitnya, pada hari pembalasan.
But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!

Last edited by cmf_BeachBoys on 17-4-2013 01:45 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:43 AM | Show all posts
sambungan

Surah Al-Maidah Ayat 75

مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلاَنِ الطَّعَامَ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ

Al Masih putera Maryam itu hanyalah seorang Rasul yang sesungguhnya telah berlalu sebelumnya beberapa rasul, dan ibunya seorang yang sangat benar, kedua-duanya biasa memakan makanan. Perhatikan bagaimana Kami menjelaskan kepada mereka (ahli kitab) tanda-tanda kekuasaan (Kami), kemudian perhatikanlah bagaimana mereka berpaling (dari memperhatikan ayat-ayat Kami itu).

Last edited by cmf_BeachBoys on 17-4-2013 01:45 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 01:51 AM | Show all posts
Nabi Isa menafikan dakwaan orang-orang kristian yang menuduh Baginda adalah anak Tuhan

Surah Al-Maidah Ayat 116~117

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ
Dan (ingatlah) ketika Allah berfirman: "Hai 'Isa putera Maryam, adakah kamu mengatakan kepada manusia: "Jadikanlah aku dan ibuku dua orang tuhan selain Allah ?". 'Isa menjawab: "Maha Suci Engkau, tidaklah patut bagiku mengatakan apa yang bukan hakku (mengatakannya). Jika aku pernah mengatakan maka tentulah Engkau mengetahui apa yang ada pada diriku dan aku tidak mengetahui apa yang ada pada diri Engkau. Sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Mengetahui perkara yang ghaib-ghaib".

مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلاَّ مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيداً مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ
Aku tidak pernah mengatakan kepada mereka kecuali apa yang Engkau perintahkan kepadaku (mengatakan)nya yaitu: "Sembahlah Allah, Tuhanku dan Tuhanmu", dan adalah aku menjadi saksi terhadap mereka, selama aku berada di antara mereka. Maka setelah Engkau wafatkan aku, Engkau-lah yang mengawasi mereka. Dan Engkau adalah Maha Menyaksikan atas segala sesuatu.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 02:03 AM | Show all posts

that is  for u...for us  ...

Nai Isa AS dikurniakan mukjizat bagi membuktikan kerasulan Baginda apabila berhadapan dengan kaumnya.Mukjizat ini diberikan kepada setiap nabi dan rasul.Firman Allah SWT di dalam Al-Quran Nul Karim :

1) Surah Al-Baqarah Ayat 253

Rasul-Rasul Kami lebihkan sebahagian daripada mereka atas sebahagian yang lain (dengan kelebihan-kelebihan yang tertentu). Di antara mereka ada yang Allah berkata-kata dengannya, dan ditinggikanNya (pangkat) sebahagian daripada mereka beberapa darjat kelebihan. Dan Kami berikan Nabi Isa Ibni Maryam beberapa keterangan kebenaran (mujizat), serta Kami kuatkan dia dengan Ruhul-Qudus (Jibril). Dan sekiranya Allah menghendaki nescaya orang-orang yang datang kemudian daripada Rasul-Rasul itu tidak berbunuh-bunuhan sesudah datang kepada mereka keterangan-keterangan (yang dibawa oleh Rasul mereka). Tetapi mereka bertelingkah maka timbulah di antara mereka orang yang beriman, dan orang yang kafir. Dan kalaulah Allah menghendaki tentulah mereka berbunuh-bunuhan tetapi Allah melakukan apa yang dikehendakiNya.

Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke others He raised to degrees (of honour) to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.

2) Surah Al-Maidah Ayat 110

إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَى وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدتُّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَإِذْ عَلَّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْراً بِإِذْنِي وَتُبْرِئُ الأَكْمَهَ وَالأَبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوتَى بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَـذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

(Ingatlah), ketika Allah mengatakan: "Hai 'Isa putra Maryam, ingatlah ni'mat-Ku kepadamu dan kepada ibumu di waktu Aku menguatkan kamu dengan ruhul qudus. Kamu dapat berbicara dengan manusia di waktu masih dalam buaian dan sesudah dewasa; dan (ingatlah) di waktu Aku mengajar kamu menulis, hikmah, Taurat dan Injil, dan (ingatlah pula) diwaktu kamu membentuk dari tanah (suatu bentuk) yang berupa burung dengan ijin-Ku, kemudian kamu meniup kepadanya, lalu bentuk itu menjadi burung (yang sebenarnya) dengan seizin-Ku. Dan (ingatlah) di waktu kamu menyembuhkan orang yang buta sejak dalam kandungan ibu dan orang yang berpenyakit sopak dengan seizin-Ku, dan (ingatlah) di waktu kamu mengeluarkan orang mati dari kubur (menjadi hidup) dengan seizin-Ku, dan (ingatlah) di waktu Aku menghalangi Bani Israil (dari keinginan mereka membunuh kamu) di kala kamu mengemukakan kepada mereka keterangan-keterangan yang nyata, lalu orang-orang kafir diantara mereka berkata: "Ini tidak lain melainkan sihir yang nyata".

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 12:04 PM | Show all posts

Ha ha , you are now arguing that biblical Jesus was 'made' by the biblical God without a father? Biblical Jesus had no father therefore biblical Jesus was / is God. This is a very naive argument. This means biblical Adam was / is a greater God , no father no mother. Melchizedek (heb7:3) had no father nor mother nor genealogy nor beginning nor end. Then he is a bigger God. Apa daaa ....

You are again arguing that the titles
- son of god
- lord
means biblical Jesus was / is God.

You are just repeating refuted issues that you cannot answer in the previous threads but recycle them again here. Can you explain just how
- 'son of god' is to mean God or divine? The word 'son' is used throughout the OT and is not unique to biblical Jesus ; Exo4:22, Jer 31:9 and Ps2:7. According to gal3:26, we are all God’s son , by your logic we are all Gods ..... yes?
- 'lord' in koine Greek denotes a title bestowed not God. In biblical language 'lord' for God is 'L-O-R-D G-o-d' or 'LORD God' - gen2:7-8

Ha ha , you are like a broken record repeating the already refuted argument. Do you employ any critical thinking? Answer - you do not ...
Last edited by sam1528 on 17-4-2013 12:06 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2013 04:56 PM | Show all posts

that is  for u...for us  ...

miracles are not proof of divination. If miracles itself is suffice as proof of divination, then what about Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) for parting the Red Sea?

Here's what the Quran said about Jesus Christ's miracles :
And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers. (Glorious Quran; 3:49) http://quran.com/3/49

The miracles done by Jesus Christ (also known as Isa Al-Masih) is a mukjizat, given by Allah's permision, in order to support his prophethood. Jesus is powerless without Allah's help.
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. (Noble Quran, 5:75). http://quran.com/5/75

We are not deluded. In fact, it is very clear to us Muslims that Jesus Christ son of Mary (we know him as Isa Al-Masih the son of Maryam) is one of the most blessed and most upright Messenger of Allah, with his miraculous birth as proof of Allah's Majestic power. Allah alone holds the power of dominion, as He alone can Will a creation in being. (I believe The Bible also states that God alone have this Dominion of Power, as God commanded "Be" and it is).

Jesus Christ is a proof of this Dominion of Power.

We are very clear about our faith, Truth.8.

Last edited by gunblade712 on 17-4-2013 04:59 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2013 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Truth, don't bother argue with muslim on divinity of Christ. They will never listen as they are extremely subjective when talking about the Triune God as their only source is the infamous and error filled quran. Do you want to lower yourself to their level ??? Absolutely not ! We are children of God.  

See, the muslims and the anti-Christ of Pharisees of Jesus's time are no different, they rejected the divinity of Christ simply because they can't comprehend the essence of Trinity. To them this is the biggest blasphemy. Why the Pharisees wanted to kill Jesus and eventually put him on the cross ? It is because Jesus unlike any men before and after Him, He really claimed to be God; If you see me, you have seen the Father, I and the Father are One ! (John 14:9 &  10:30). There are two possiblities to the Jesus's claim to be God; He is either a delusional lunatic or He is indeed a God. Historical records and even accounts from his enemies overwhelmingly suggesting He is the later. The very fact that his disciples, some were even reputable figure during their time, willing to give up their lavish lifestyle and risk their lives and bear witnesses to the God man Jesus is a  undisputable testimony to Jesus divinity.

See, the ordinary lay man ( this includes muslims ) only see God as just another physical being; i give you an example; Andrew + Brian + Calvin = 3 persons. They cannot be one as they are physical beings. Likewise, for muslims, their concept of their god Allah is simply just another physical being which cannot co-exist in 3 forms. Does it mean that Allah can be killed and die just like their founder because they are just merely physical beings ??? If we follow this logic, then the answer is definitely a YES !

Now, back to the Trinity God, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are not the physical beings as they are not limited by the quantum of physic, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Revelation 22:13). They can co exist in the form of Father, Son and Holy Spirit and this in turn is the continuity of God's plan for human being after the exile of Adam and Eve from Garden of Eve. The mercy and loving God did not forsake us when our ancestor turned their back on God and turned to Satan, this culminate in the form of Last Adam, the God man Jesus Christ to reconcile us to God. See, there is no missing link in the Bible, right from the Genesis to Revelation.

Unlike some poorly copied and edited man made scripture which is full of missing link, beside the obvious paganic origin, its founder also lived a sinful life full of murder, rampant prosmicuous sex, paedophilia, deception, looting .......

Now, do you still have any wonder why followers of certain faith are associated with retrogression and anything which is vile ???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2013 07:00 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 17-4-2013 04:56 PM

miracles are not proof of divination. If miracles itself is suffice as proof of  ...

miracles are not proof of divination. If miracles itself is suffice as proof of divination, then what about Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) for parting the Red Sea?
divination more than miracles not parting red sea...Jesus fasted more than 40days...Jesus remain single...all this proof ...Jesus did not screw underage girl...

everything already explained....Jesus is Divine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2013 07:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 17-4-2013 05:02 PM
Truth, don't bother argue with muslim on divinity of Christ. They will never listen as they are ex ...

..pity them....we only can pray that God forgive them...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 09:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071979 second(s), 47 queries .