soulfly Publish time 16-5-2006 09:06 PM

Megadeth fans thread

ROADRUNNER RECORDS SIGNS MEGADETH
MAY 15, 2006 (Megadeth.com)

New York , NY - Roadrunner Records is proud to announce the signing of Megadeth. Already known as one of rock's most forward-thinking bands, Megadeth and its frontman Dave Mustaine have cast a long shadow on the metal and hard rock landscape with millions of records sold worldwide and an undeniable influence echoed in scores of young bands today.

"We are proud to be working with one of the chief architects of modern hard rock and metal: Dave Mustaine. Megadeth and Roadrunner have led parallel careers on the cutting edge of metal for years now. The combination of the two is bound to be lethal," says A&R man, Mike Gitter.

Mustaine says of his new home "It is exciting to be some place you are respected, understood and appreciated. The truth is there's a lot of people I've known there over the years. I'm stoked we're all coming back together again to work on this project."

Megadeth has begun work on its as-yet-untitled Roadrunner debut under the watchful eye of Mustaine and co-producer Jeff Balding (who helmed 2004's The System Has Failed) .

Mustaine is presently finalizing the lineup for Megadeth's Gigantour 2 festival tour of the US .

[ Last edited bysoulfly at 5-6-2006 10:46 PM ]

ChildrenOfBodom Publish time 16-5-2006 11:32 PM

gua tak kisah Megadeth join label mana, janji depa tak ubah style muzik..
lagi suka kalau Megadeth join metalblade

deaf4ever Publish time 5-6-2006 09:39 PM

cadangan untuk mod, jadikan thread ni sebagai Megadeth nye topic. Ubah sikit judul topik

deaf4ever Publish time 5-6-2006 09:40 PM

megadeth dah ada myspace

Masuk sini - http://www.myspace.com/megadeth

DAVE MUSTAINE - "Welcome To MEGADETH's MySpace"2006-06-05 01:54:38

MEGADETH founder/frontman has posted the following blog at the band's official MySpace page:

"Hmmmm. MySpace . . . what an awesome place in cyberspace to meet more of the coolest fans in the world, AND some of their wild friends. I and the rest of the boys in Megadeth welcome you here, and we plan on introducing you to some good old fashion metal, done up right. There will be loads of info on All-things-Mega and directions to all of our band sites, as well as for the Big Summer Festival Gigantour 2006 starting the second week of September, until Middle of October. So stay tuned on how to learn everything there is to learn about me, the boys, and of course Megadeth. Oh and when I call you a Droogie, that is a compliment (look it up).

Mustaine sez Goodbye MySpace Droogies!"

Go to www.myspace.com/megadeth to check out the band's MySpace page.

As previously reported, Mustaine spoke EXCLUSIVELY to BW&BK recently regarding the band's as-yet-untitled new album, due out through Roadrunner later this year. They recently returned from SARM Recording Studios just outside of London, England. Mustaine is working co-producer Jeff Balding, who helmed 2004's The System Has Failed. About the album Mustaine says "the record consists of twelve songs - 11 for an American release and 12 for Japan. Unless Roadrunner adds an additional track from something previously and puts out all 12 tracks around the world, which I think would be cool. I'd like to see all 12 tracks go around the world and give Japan a live track or something."

Any song titles yet?

"You know me, these song titles change everyday! And I won't know the record title until I've committed to the damn artwork."

tutankhamun! Publish time 6-6-2006 12:48 AM

Aku pun tak kesah Megadeth nak join memane label pun , tapi aku tak bekenan lar tang comments kat Myspace , beserabut lar nengok

Mily Publish time 30-6-2006 02:31 PM

aler..aku suker maser die join mystical ek?..yg kuarkan album2 die dolu2 tue..best giler..erk..skrg nie mcm yg tinggal si Dave tue jer..yg lain mcm jemputan laks aku tgk..mcmner pon..Megadeth Best!!

Mily Publish time 14-7-2006 10:34 AM

korang suker lagu die yg maner?..mcm x ramai jer yg Megadeth fans nie..
aku sker:
She-Wolf, Dread n Fugitive mind, I'll be there

deaf4ever Publish time 14-7-2006 11:23 AM

Originally posted by Mily at 14-7-2006 10:34 AM
korang suker lagu die yg maner?..mcm x ramai jer yg Megadeth fans nie..
aku sker:
She-Wolf, Dread n Fugitive mind, I'll be there

peberet of course album Rust In Peace la...   cam nak heart attack siot dengar, ribut sey album.

dan ,
aku suka zaman megadeth ngan lagu pop rock dorang....
countdown to extinction nye time....
youthanasia nye time...

dah terus full stop.....dah tak dengar lagik...

tapi yang last album tu apa System tu? ah ada lagu Kick The Chair ke apa? ah tu lagu aku lagu...

Mily Publish time 14-7-2006 03:05 PM

Ha ah..zaman Cryptic Writings, Youthasia ngan Countdown to Extinction tue mmg besh...zaman ader marty friedman kan?..sumer aku minat..
yg The system has failed tue aku minat lagu 'of mice and men'..

deaf4ever Publish time 15-7-2006 09:32 AM

Originally posted by Mily at 14-7-2006 03:05 PM
Ha ah..zaman Cryptic Writings, Youthasia ngan Countdown to Extinction tue mmg besh...zaman ader marty friedman kan?..sumer aku minat..
yg The system has failed tue aku minat lagu 'of mice and men'..

ooo ya Cryptic Writtings, aku ada cd dia, baru teringat...

aku suka FFF, She Wolf ,ni dua pasal aku ingat last 3 tracks lagu semua ribut2 cam kena kejar anjing nye lagu, laju sey..
secret place ? kan ada satu tu secret place ke apa ntah...

Mily Publish time 16-7-2006 05:57 PM

hader..secret place..
aku yg sedey part kump nie derangnyer vc..sumer ntah haper ntah..mcm xder kaitan ngan lagu jer..hahah

deaf4ever Publish time 16-7-2006 06:32 PM

Originally posted by Mily at 16-7-2006 05:57 PM
hader..secret place..
aku yg sedey part kump nie derangnyer vc..sumer ntah haper ntah..mcm xder kaitan ngan lagu jer..hahah

jarang la dapat nengok vc megadeth..
tapi yang train of consequence tu best la eh, keretapi...

ntah ni kali next tour Megadeth datang Msia ke tak, bleh gi tengok...
tak mau la kena ban2 lagik..

Mily Publish time 16-7-2006 06:55 PM

tader manernyer die dpt buat konsert kat sini..dgn aper namernyer mascot die tue..jack..x lepasnyer..kalo ader pon area2 asia..spore ker..indon..erk?

soulfly Publish time 16-7-2006 10:33 PM

aku dengar dorang nak buat logo baru...dah taknak pakai maskot si Vic Rattlehead tu lagi ... kalau tak silap aku la

Album Megadeth yang aku betul-betul suka:
- Peace Sells, But Who's Buying?
- Rust in Peace
- Countdown to Extinction
- Youthanasia
- Cryptic Writings

Mily Publish time 17-7-2006 08:29 AM

ha ah..mmg dah derang tuka mascot tue..heheh..vic rattlehead..luper ah..ingat si Jack plaks..ader competiotion kat deviantarts tue..x sempat nak antar masuk pon..tau bler dah dekat 3 hr jer nak due date.

deaf4ever Publish time 23-7-2006 06:28 PM

Dave Mustaine - "I Am Finished With All Of My Parts On The New MEGADETH Record"Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 09:02:40

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the Forum section of the band's official website:

"Droogies!

I am officially telling you that as of this second, I am finished with all of my parts on the new Megadeth record United Abominations. Some song titles are:

1. 'United Abominations'
2. 'Washington Is Next'
3. 'Gears Of War'
12. (Japanese release)

Psych!

We are announcing the Gigantour line-up and dates on MTV.com today and will make the official announcement to the rest of the world immediately following that with the opening of the new Gigantour 2006 sites at www.gigantour.com and www.myspace.com/gigantour2006

I can't wait to see you next week in Spain or around September when G.2006.NA starts, or Japan, or Australia, or next year in Europe, or South America, or the another trip through NA.

Take care my Droogs!"

Mily Publish time 24-7-2006 12:42 PM

huhu..tour die x masuk m'sia..as i aspect..:(

hyphrigian Publish time 25-7-2006 01:53 AM

high speed dirt

Mily Publish time 27-7-2006 01:30 PM

nnt albumnye dah kuar, bitau ah aku ek..kadang2 nie mls nak nengok web tue..

algojo Publish time 4-8-2006 04:42 PM

aku punye pilihan

1. pis sel
2. so fa
3. RIP

lagu yg paling aku suka sampai sekarang
holy war.............. dan PUNISHER pernah bawak lagu tu mase gig kat kotaraya... satu hari dalam tahun 90an....sebelum ROSDAN lepak kat DENMARK
http://ricecooker.kerbau.com/images_wp_rc/0604/punisher.jpg

megadeth disco

* Killing Is My Business... and Business is Good!
    * Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
    * So Far, So Good, So What!
    * Rust In Peace
    * Countdown to Extinction
    * Youthanasia
    * Hidden Treasures
    * MD.45 - The Craving (Dave Mustaine side project)
    * Cryptic Writings
    * Risk
    * Capitol Punishment: The Megadeth Years
    * The World Needs A hero
    * Killing Is My Business... and Business is Good! (Reissue)
    * Rude Awakening
    * Still Alive... And Well
    * Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? (Reissue)
    * So Far, So Good, So What! (Reissue)
    * Rust In Peace (Reissue)
    * Countdown to Extinction (Reissue)
    * Youthanasia (Reissue)
    * Cryptic Writings (Reissue)
    * Risk (Reissue)
    * MD.45 - The Craving (Reissue)
    * The System Has Failed
    * Greatest Hits: Back To The Start
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
View full version: Megadeth fans thread

ADVERTISEMENT