Album Countdown and Youthanasia.
Aku suka gitarist dia yg rambut kerinting tu.....apa nama dia....:stp:
marty friedman...........:pmuka:

deaf4ever Publish time 12-8-2006 11:35 PM

Originally posted by sedondon at 10-8-2006 10:34 AM
Album Countdown and Youthanasia.
Aku suka gitarist dia yg rambut kerinting tu.....apa nama dia....:stp:
marty friedman...........:pmuka:

marty freidman baru keluar album solo baru...
apa ntah nama album dia aku dah lupa...
pegi try carik internet ada orang share download ke tak

AnakMerdeka Publish time 1-9-2006 06:28 PM

Huhuhu...Lagi ada geng kt sini...Megadeth...Band feveret gua nie...no.1 skarang pasal Metallica suks! Dave Mustaine nyer mind mmg ada sket advance dr org lain.Dia berani sentuh issue2 politik nie (dgr RIP ngan Countdown)...Lagipun penulisan dia lebih kompleks dan penuh falsafah.Main gitar pon dasat gaks...Riff dia byk yg tangkap telinga,beb!

Mily Publish time 1-9-2006 11:52 PM

:setuju: gaks..

deaf4ever Publish time 3-9-2006 11:21 PM

Biar betik :o: ni lirik lagu baru Megadeth.

The complete lyrics to "United Abominations" are as follows:

United Abominations
(Music and Lyrics Dave Mustaine)

Less than five miles from Ground Zero sits an international hotbed, the United "Abominations" as it were. Created to prevent wars and promote peace, it failed to address the most dangerous threats facing the world.

In a mire of hypocrisy, bribes, kickbacks, and corruption, the U.N. enables terrorism, and ignores sex crimes by its peacekeepers. The U.N. is where our so-called allies undermine us, and we pay 22% of their tab to host our enemies here at home.

Ambassadors from dirt-poor countries enjoy luxurious, tax-free Manhattan lifestyles, turning children into sex-slaves and enjoy Diplomatic immunity. It's a complete and utter disgrace, a blot on the face of humanity, and they get away with it.

Poverty in their kitchens
Held hostage by oil-for-food
Yet their own plates are full off the fat of their lands
There's no blood on their hands, right Kojo?
They promised to tell the truth
Without leaving a fingerprint, but
They will lose the U.N. one way or another
The victim, I fear will be us, sisters and brothers

The U.N. is right; you can't be any more "un"
Than you are right now, the U.N. is undone
Another mushroom cloud, another smoking gun
The threat is real, the Locust King has come
Don't tell me the truth; I don't like what they've done
Just give me ammo for the United Abominations

A grave and gathering danger
The decision to attack
Based on secret intelligence it'll take years
I fear to undo the failings in Iraq
You may bury the bodies
But you can't bury the crimes only
Fools stand up and really lay down their arms
No, not me, not when Death lasts forever

"The U.N. writes resolution after resolution and has become irrelevant through inaction and totalitarian paralysis,"
"Order, Order!!!"
"Ha! There is no such thing as order"
"Larry, it's true, reports confirm today that the United Nations has officially closed its doors forever,"
"Well, I just don't see what all the fuss is, because they don't do anything anyway, do they?"

NATO invaded Yugoslavia to end ethnic cleansing, there was no U.N.
The U.S. invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, there was no U.N.
Saddam Hussein violated 17 U.N. resolutions; The U.N. was asked to join the war in Iraq. The U.S. invaded, Ha! there was no U.N.
Libya bombed a discotheque in Berlin killing Americans, there was no U.N.
Iran funds any terrorist organization it can, and attacked the U.S. in the seventies, there was no stinking U.N.
Facing War without end, looking into the future, there was no more U.N.

Mily Publish time 3-9-2006 11:40 PM

mcm style the worls need a hero jerk..byk bercakap..
panjangnyer lyrics n beraninyer dia speaks about Iraq n UN?..wahahaha

deaf4ever Publish time 3-9-2006 11:59 PM

Originally posted by Mily at 3-9-2006 11:40 PM
mcm style the worls need a hero jerk..byk bercakap..
panjangnyer lyrics n beraninyer dia speaks about Iraq n UN?..wahahaha

Tapi pada pendapat aku la, American bands ni kadang2 dorang punye liriks ni berat sebelah. Dah tu kadang2 dorang terpengaruh sangat ngan apa yang dorang dengar..   Amerika je la baik, Amerika la hero.
Aku dah kureng sikit ngan Manowar pun pasal dorang punye lagu dan video clip selepas 9/11 ada yang glorify Amerika padahal kita smua tahu, ada yang tak betul tentang 911 tu sendiri dan tingkah laku Amerika serang Iraq semua...Tapi dorang Americans so ok la..

Mily Publish time 4-9-2006 06:05 PM

Keranamu Malaysia..erk..America??

deaf4ever Publish time 2-10-2006 05:55 AM

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9951/52192oe3.jpg

CHRIS POLAND - Return To Metalopolis Live Audio Sample, Artwork Available
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 at 12:46:14

A live version of the classic CHRIS POLAND tune, 'Return To Metalopolis' (from the 1990 Enigma album of the same name) is streaming at their MySpace page. The song was recorded live in 1991 in Phoenix, AZ on the Return To Metalopolis tour, featuring Chris Poland on guitar, Mark Poland on drums and David Randi on bass. Return To Metalopolis Live is scheduled for release next May, 2007 via Lion Music. The album will feature unreleased studio and live tracks from Poland's career as well as video footage. The art for the disc (click left) was done by artist Skip Snyder.

my space dia - http://www.myspace.com/chrispolandsohm

deaf4ever Publish time 2-10-2006 06:03 AM

ni ke artwork album baru Megadeth?

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8163/52163fu4.jpg

tunggu konpem.

Ni lagi satu liriks lagu baru..

MEGADETH - 'Washington Is Next' Lyrics Available
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 14:22:34

The lyrics to the new MEGADETH song, 'Washington Is Next', have been posted at the Megadeth Forums. The track is pulled from the band's upcoming United Abominations album, due out February 7th via Roadrunner. The lyrics are as follows:

'Washington Is Next'
(Music and Lyric Dave Mustaine)

The quiet war has begun with silent weapons
And the new slavery is to keep the people
Poor and stupid, 揘ovus Ordo Seclorus

deaf4ever Publish time 2-10-2006 06:07 AM

Megadeth dah promote lagu baru Washington Is Next ( lirik kat atas ) kat dorang nye Gigantour Toronto nye show 25/9/06.

Ada orang dah bootleg show dorang dan tampal kat YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOx3hfnK7Q

Aku suka lagu ni walau sound dia tak clear, tapi nengok cam exciting jek.
Sapa tau sapa ngah share ni full rakaman video Toronto show ni please tampal sini. Thank you.

tutankhamun! Publish time 3-10-2006 03:26 AM

Reply #32 deaf4ever's post

bab sharing nie sonyap/sonyap siket wehhh, aku tak kesah kalau nak share. Tapi biarlah melalui PM sahaje, ok rockers/metals sume :bgrin:

civicbiru Publish time 3-10-2006 11:36 AM

]MEGADETH[ nih bukan band..]MEGADETH[ ni mustaine..dia ske2 rekrut mane2 musician bila adeprojek new album..die dead enough wat aku nak menari je..

deaf4ever Publish time 18-10-2006 10:42 AM

Dave Mustaine nak baik2 ngan Marty Friedman

MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the band's Forum:

"Droogies!

If there was a time that I wished you could all be here with me, it would be now. We are playing tonight with ANTHRAX and RONNIE JAMES DIO, and I think that this maybe the last time that I see the Anthrax guys for a while.

I am so very excited to be here, and besides wishing that I could see my old guitarist Mr. Marty Friedman to tell him that I would like to make peace with him and introduce him to Glen, it would just be great to see the little guy and tell him thank you for being so freaking good.

There is not too much time left on this tour and then we go to finish U.A. and take the rest of the holidays off. In the meantime, I am looking forward to talking to all my friends from the beginning of the American Metal scene and see if we can do something.

I don抰 know what the chances are, but I can tell you that just being able to spend time with the guys from Anthrax and seeing Ronnie in the pub at the first hotel we stayed at in Tokyo was a blast. I have had a good chat with Scott Ian and Dan Spitz, and of course you know as a front man, I had to talk to Joey Belladonna and tell him how much I respect him. I hope that they will make another record.

Anyway, our beloved webmaster Dave McRobb and I are trying to make our sites and forums for Megadeth, Gigantour, and my solo site the best sites we can. These will all have different purposes, but the main purpose is to keep you fed on the best of the best of all-things-mega (and Gigantour, and Mustaine). I am also going to try to get my lyric book out to you when I get home. It may just be an internet release, but there is a lot of good stuff that I think you may find funny and entertaining.

Keep tuned, and just know that I am so in love with my new record company Roadrunner, that I can抰 see straight. Here抯 to the best years ahead.

Born metal, die metal!"

deaf4ever Publish time 18-10-2006 10:44 AM

nak nengok Megadeth latest atas stage gi sini
aku tak tahu save la gambo kat website ni

http://www.rockandrollallnite.com/rnr/megadeth/index.html

ni lak latest setlist Megadeth...!!!!!!!!!! datang la sini tahun depan please!!!!!!!!!!KL kehapa ke

The set list for the show was as follows:
'Blackmail The Universe',
'Set The World Afire',
'Wake Up Dead',
'Skin O

Mily Publish time 19-10-2006 01:22 AM

Originally posted by deaf4ever at 18-10-2006 10:44 AM
nak nengok Megadeth latest atas stage gi sini
aku tak tahu save la gambo kat website ni

http://www.rockandrollallnite.com/rnr/megadeth/index.html

ni lak latest setlist Megadeth...!!!!!!!!! ...
waahh..byknyer list lagu aku minat!!!
baik2 ah ngan marty..suker toll time ada marty nie..mmg cam besh jer..n music derang mmg power ah time tue..mcm zaman kegemilangan jer..

civicbiru Publish time 20-10-2006 01:38 PM

ish..x bleh tahan kalo lagu dia yang ader org bace news kat blakang cam blackmail n the scorpions dalam TSHF tuh

Mily Publish time 22-10-2006 01:21 AM

alamk..ko membuatkan aku nak denga blk lg scorpians tue..starting dia aku suker..ehehe

deaf4ever Publish time 5-12-2006 11:05 AM

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8385/56172yb0.jpg

ni cover DVD latest Megadeth yang live in argentina, keluar march depan, tapi aku rasa cam tak complete je, pasal press release ni cakap 90mins.
Apsal la tak bleh release full concert, siap tunjuk crowd ngan warm up ke, after show crowd ngah balik ke...
suka betul edit2 :siok:

MEGADETH - That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires Press Release Available
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 at 20:14:22

BW&BK has received the following press release:

MEGADETH and Image Entertainment have confirmed the March 6, 2007 release of That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires live DVD. The show was filmed live at Obras Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina on October 9, 2005 before a rabid audience of over 25,000 fans. The 90-plus minute film features songs encompassing Megadeth抯 career, ranging from their 1986 album Peace Sells匓ut Who抯 Buying through 2004抯 The System Has Failed.

揟his was one of the greatest nights of my life,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
View full version: Megadeth fans thread

ADVERTISEMENT