deaf4ever Publish time 18-6-2006 02:15 PM

http://www.diannostore.com/images/pauldcover.gif

ni Paul DiAnno nye limited edition versi 2006 lagu2 Iron Maiden zaman dia nyanyi dulu.
Ntah betul ntah tidak cakap 150 pieces je, aku tak percaya la, ni gimmik, mesti print lebih nye.
Aku dah order,ada Strange World!! peberet aku of all time.

PAUL DI'ANNO Releases Limited IRON MAIDEN Covers Opus2006-06-17 15:05:53

On June 16th, former IRON MAIDEN singer PAUL DI'ANNO released a brand new studio album entitled Paul DiAnno - The Classics, which is subtitled The Maiden Years. The CD features brand new 48 track digital recordings from 2006 of the following songs:

'Wrathchild', 'Strange World', 'Charlotte The Harlot', 'Killers', 'Prowler', 'Murders In The Rue Morgue', 'Running Free', 'Remember Tomorrow', 'Phantom Of The Opera', 'Sanctuary', 'Women In Uniform',
'Iron Maiden'.

Only 150 collectors CD copies are available world wide, and orders are limited to one per person. The only way to get your hands on this gem is to visit Paul Di'Anno's online store here.http://www.diannostore.com/

deaf4ever Publish time 26-6-2006 11:58 AM

Latest Interview ngan Clive Burr.. dekni drummer first 3 albums sebelum Nicko Mcbrain ambik alih.
Dia skarang makin teruk kena multiple scierosis..   dari dulu memang pakai kerusi roda ni aku nengok tangan kiri dia lak ada something je.

Clive Burr interview May 26th 2006      
Written by Frode Kilvik   
Saturday, 24 June 2006

http://www.maidennorway.com/images/stories/staticcontent/burr/clive-shirt.jpg
Clive Burr with his MaidenNorway T-shirt

We were lucky to meet Mr Clive Burr and his wife, Mimi, during the CliveAid festival in Doncaster, England, May 26th. Clive is suffering badly from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and was feeling so bad that he was strongly considering to cancel his trip to CliveAid this time. As he said when they arrived, the thought of letting his fans who had come all the way from Norway to meet him miss out on this opportunity was even worse than the disease.

Unfortunately, there had been a bad accident on the motorway between London and Doncaster, which resulted in Clive arriving late. Therefore, we had to do the interview within the VIP lounge during one of the breaks between bands in the show, with sound checks going on and people interrupting to say hi to Clive.

Multiple sclerosis is a chronic, inflammatory disease that affects the neurons, the cells of the brain and spinal cord that carry information, create thought and perception and allow the brain to control the body. MS can cause a variety of symptoms, including changes in sensation, visual problems, muscle weakness, depression, and difficulties with coordination and speech.

Multiple sclerosis may take several different forms, with new symptoms occurring in discrete attacks or slowly accuring over time. Between attacks, symptoms may resolve completely, but permanent neurologic problems often persist. Although much is known about how MS causes damage, its exact cause remains unknown. MS currently does not have a cure, though several treatments are available which may slow the appearance of new symptoms. MS primarily affects adults, with an age of onset typically between 20 and 40 years, and is more common in women than in men.

Although many patients lead full and rewarding lives, MS can cause impaired mobility and disability in the more severe cases, as with Clive Burr.

"Tell him he抯 an ugly mothershit*er, and I love him as well!"
- Clive Burr
MaidenNorway: We recently had an interview with Paul Dianno, and

Mily Publish time 3-7-2006 02:36 PM

minat gaks ngan IM nie..wpon tau certain2 lagu jer..mcm fear of the dark n hollowed by the name..tue pon sbb abg yg kenalkan..suke tgk die nyer lead guitar sbb muke cam innocent jer..:D..senyum laks tue maser tgk konsert die kat net ah..

deaf4ever Publish time 8-7-2006 12:40 AM

Originally posted by Mily at 3-7-2006 02:36 PM
minat gaks ngan IM nie..wpon tau certain2 lagu jer..mcm fear of the dark n hollowed by the name..tue pon sbb abg yg kenalkan..suke tgk die nyer lead guitar sbb muke cam innocent jer..:D..senyum lak ...

dave murray kot ko cakap, dektu memang senyum menanjang, dia happy kot dapat perform dan penonton pun enjoy...

deaf4ever Publish time 8-7-2006 12:43 AM

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/32/iid000021733uj.jpg

ni artwork iron maiden nye album baru release awal september... nama album A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH.

19/06/2006 IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCE BRAND NEW STUDIO ALBUM

Iron Maiden plan to release their new studio album entitled A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, in early September.

The band started writing songs at the end of 2005 after a short break from their hugely successful festival appearances in Europe and the USA. After Christmas the songs were completed and rehearsed when the band then got together with producer Kevin 'Caveman' Shirley at Sarm West Studios in London to start work on recording the backing tracks.

Kevin Shirley has now co-produced three of the bands studio albums alongside Steve Harris, as well as two of their recent Live DVD's and albums. From this the working relationship between Kevin and the band seems to get stronger and stronger. Says Kevin, 'The Beast is back! I feel from the outset we all clicked on this one. We spent two months in the studio, from Go to Whoa - from Nicko's 'tubs up' to final mixes and sequenced master! That's a tiny gestation period for an album. Producing Iron Maiden is like sitting in the head and driving one of those mammoth automatons from Star Wars or Saturday morning cartoons! And there's nothing that can stop it!'

'I feel incredibly privileged to have been around to see this album born and breathe life. There have been only a couple of occasions in my career when the ENTIRE process of recording felt so complete - and it is on display here.'

As on previous projects all of the tracks were performed live and together in one room. No click tracks or computer tightening or manipulation has happened at any stage of the recording.

Says Steve Harris,' I think in many ways this has been the easiest album in terms of recording that we've ever done. The whole process of writing through to recording was very natural. I think in terms of the material we've also pushed our boundaries yet again and I think it will please our fans but also really surprise a lot of people as well. The sound we've managed to get is very powerful for a Maiden record and all of us have pushed ourselves in our own ways to create something that we're all immensely proud of and I think working as quickly as we did with Kevin really was part of that process. We simply can't wait to take this out on the road. We've played some great shows and had a lot fun recently introducing some of our older songs to a new generation of fans. However for us personally we're incredibly excited about getting out and performing these new tracks.'

Says Bruce Dickinson,'This album has to be our best since working with Kevin. There is such a wide scope of musicianship on this album and in parts this album is truly epic. I thought with the likes of Paschendale from the last studio album that we could only hope to surpass that but having now heard the album back as well as sitting with a few select people and hearing their reactions as well I truly believe we have managed it. Every one of us has put everything into this record and it's really paid off. However we've had such fun making it that it's almost difficult to believe what we've managed to achieve in the time it took.'

The full track listing is as below.

A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

1. Different World (Smith/Harris) 4.17
2. These Colours Don't Run (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 6.52
3. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 8.44
4. The Pilgrim (Gers/Harris) 5.07
5. The Longest Day (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.48
6. Out Of the Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 5.36
7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (Murray/Harris) 7.21
8. For The Greater Good of God (Harris) 9.24
9. Lord Of Light (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.23
10. The Legacy (Gers/Harris) 9.20

The band have just announced tour dates in Japan and the majority of the European dates at the end of 2006 are already sold out.
However please check the details of all of these on www.ironmaiden.com for latest information on ticket availability and for details of tickets just released from Production holds.

deaf4ever Publish time 9-7-2006 01:15 AM

ni girl menang satu contest, then dia dapat dengar 4 lagu maiden baru, then dia dapatinterview Nicko Mcbrain ngan Janick Gers.
Interview dia bagus la...

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6914/86090nickojanickellie120lo7kw.jpg

Little Trooper's interview with Maiden, which she won a while back along with a chance to listen to the first four songs on the new album, has just been posted over at the Online Club. Here it is :

"After being collected by Laz & Sue at Cockfosters underground station in North London, we got onto the M25 to start the final part of our journey to the recording studio. As we tore down the motorway with the dulcet tones of Ken Bruce on Radio 2 in the background (Laz's CD player wasn't working) I was pretty sure I had never been so terrified in my life! Nothing to do with Ken Bruce obviously, but because I was on my way to interview Janick and Nicko!

We arrived at Hook End Sarm Studios just before lunchtime - a huge board featuring the crossed-guns Eddie told us we were in the right place! Once inside, we were lead into the studio to special 'listening points' where I was priveleged enough to hear the first 4 tracks of 'A Matter of Life and Death' (Different World, These Colours Don't Run, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns and The Pilgrim). By this point my brain was only functioning on a very basic level in anticipation of the upcoming interview (which was by now only about an hour away), so most of the details of the songs have escaped me. However, I do remember being completely blown away by how heavy the album was! It was nothing like what I had expected. Reading Kevin Shirley's Studio Diaries, I had expected something very progressive and maybe a little bit too soft for my taste, but the tracks I heard were seething raw power from every pore. This isn't to say that the songs were not progressive, because they were - maybe more than anything Maiden have done previously. It's just that the progressiveness was combined with a full frontal metal assault!

Whilst I sat outside enjoying the sun with Laz, Sue and my partner Alex, I was told the time for the interview was nigh. As I walked through the hall I noticed a board with all the Maiden member's names at the top, and their schedules underneath. Wait a minute - the other guys were here too? Surely not! But I had more important things to think about at that particular moment!

As I entered the room where the interview was to take place to say I was nervous would have been the understatement of the century! But the guys immediately put me at my ease, Janick shaking my hand and Nicko kissing me on the cheek. After a very nervous start, the interview began to progress very well - it became more of a sort of informal chat about the new album. Jan and Nicko were so friendly and down to earth it was impossible to carry on being frightened. Anyway, Nicko was loud enough to make up for any quietness on my part! So to all those who say you should never meet your heroes, I say you're wrong! You just need to have the right heroes!

After the interview we all posed for photos and then I went back outside to enjoy the free arcade games (yes, there were many perks to the day!). However, I hadn't long been out when suddenly Bruce appeared! He came over to say hello and have a quick picture taken with me, which was a complete surprise. But a good surprise, needless to say.

The biggest shock of the day had to be meeting Steve though! For those of you who know me this will come as no surprise, but to those of you who dont, I am a HUGE Steve fan! Meeting him was an absolute honour, and I am very pleased to say I did not babble incoherently or laugh hysterically, but managed to remain composed!

Towards the end of the day I was also lucky enough to meet Dave and Adrian and get my photo taken with each of them (by this point I'd had so many pictures taken I had begun to feel like a rock star myself!) After a last listen to the 4 tracks from the album, we set off for home, thus concluding the most exciting and unforgettable day of my life!

deaf4ever Publish time 9-7-2006 01:17 AM

sambungan

JANICK AND NICKO - INTERVIEWED BY ELLIE HOWLETT

EH: The title of the new album 慉 Matter of Life and Death

deaf4ever Publish time 9-7-2006 01:19 AM

sambungan lagik

EH: Do you have a personally favourite song from the album?
NM: My personal favourite right now is 慙ord of Light

deaf4ever Publish time 9-7-2006 01:42 AM

lagi satu artwork baru Maiden untuk album/tour akan datang...

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3945/iid000021716qu.jpg

deaf4ever Publish time 10-7-2006 01:10 AM

Steve Harris tak kasi album baru iron Maiden kena mastering...
dia nak fans dengar betul2 sound yang dorang rakam dalam studio :pmuka:

IRON MAIDEN Bassist Decides Against Mastering New AlbumPosted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 at 11:28:29

Producer Kevin Shirley has posted the following message at his official website:

"Spoke to 'Arry (IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris) on Friday, who has decided against mastering the Iron Maiden album (A Matter Of Life And Death), and I'm quite pleased about that, although I did like the mastering job we did in NYC. It means that you will get to hear the new album exactly as it sounded in the studio, no added EQ, compression, analog widening, etc., and I must say, I am pretty happy with the end result. I think some tracks could use a smidge more top end, and others a bump of bottom - but I know 'Arry well enough now to know how wary of outsiders he is, and I fully expected he may have done that, so I made sure I was happy with the results when I printed the mixes in the studio. So, that'll fire you guys on the BB's right up, no doubt! He's off taking a break before all hell breaks loose and the Beast is back on the road, and I, for one, plan to see the shows when they hit the States in the fall. Just a word of advice, make sure you've listened to the album a number of times before you come to a show - it'll make the concert experience unforgettable!"

Mily Publish time 12-7-2006 05:42 PM

dave murray ek namer die..thanks..heheh..aku bkn tau sngt IM nie..tp derang byk btol guitarist..tp si Dave nie ah plg menarik kat aku sbb die suker senyum jer..sumer ah dok main guitar..hehe

Nocturna Publish time 12-7-2006 05:58 PM

iron maiden antara the Godfathers of metal...byk influence musician metal.. aku pon terinfluence gak..

deaf4ever Publish time 15-7-2006 09:39 AM

Artwork untuk latest Iron Maiden, drawing dia ni oleh satu orang ni nama Timothy Bradstreet.
Dia rupanya peminat Iron Maiden jugak rupanye.... Dia sebut pasal Derek Riggs, aku rasa mesti semua peminat Maiden happy.
So ni dia tulis kat blog dia...
http://timbradstreet.typepad.com/the_online_world_of_timot/

Breaking Bread With Iron Maiden
If you'd have told me back in 1985 that I'd one day be doing an album cover for Iron Maiden I'd have told you to "Get the shit out of my face. You see, not only am I one of the Maiden faithful from WAY back, I'm a card carrying member of Ed Hunter F'n fanclub. A few months back I recieved one of those emails I had to read two or three times. Iron Maiden came calling to see if I wanted to take a crack at their forthcoming album cover. Are you kidding? I spent the better part of my 4 high school years drawing Eddie in every available corner of my school notebooks to the everlasting chagrin of my instructors. It's like music to my ears to recollect the words of my teachers at the time. I think it went something like this - "Do you honestly think these silly drawings will ever get you a job in the real world? Why don't you just concentrate on your schoolwork and stop wasting your time."
Hmmm, well I think most of them realized they could take a big kissoff some time ago whem I made a career of creating those "silly drawings" on a monthly basis for The Punisher and John Constantine: Hellblazer. Now it really comes full circle as one of my wildest dreams has found itself fully realized.

Coming in early September is Maiden's 14th studio album "A Matter Of Life And Death" with artwork by that silly kid from 10th grade. It's truly a wonderful thing for me to be a part of. You can check out more details at Iron Maiden.com and I should have a nicer jpeg available here in a few short weeks - As soon as the band say it's cool for me to post. I want to send a special shout out to Mr. Derek Riggs who's paintings for Maiden inspired legions of fans over the last 26 years. Hard to believe it's been that long. Derek will always be the man. I hope I do him honor with my effort. Cheers all.

deaf4ever Publish time 15-7-2006 09:43 AM

ni first advance review untuk album terbaru Iron Maiden...
kat majalah France, tapi ada orang dah alih bahasakan..
yang paling important ada sebut " this album is far superior to Dance Of Death " :o::o: biar betik :pray:

14-July-2006 1:34 pm

In an article about the new album, French "Rock Hard" magazine has posted a track by track review of the album including small lyric excerpts. Keep reading for the full story
Different Worlds
The shortest song of the album is a catchy tune, it should make a single, but that's still to be confirmed

These Colours Don't Run
Epic title, with percussive/thunderin drum parts. This song will surely go down great live apart from a little feeling of "already heard this".A big break towards the end till when the song finishes in a calm way. This last part of soldiers: " For the passion / For the glory / For the memories / For the money / You're a soldier / For your country/ What the difference / All the same "

Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
Dickinson starts with a soft voice and hot screaming or in high tone and this is a common thing for the album. A huge and crunchy rhtyhm almost in Metallica style, not common for Maiden sound. Galloping rhtyhm, Bruce sings with rage and power, then a little calm part and then again the song explodes again with a huge refrain, awesome on the final. Then solo on a galloping rhythm part just before a second solo on a more calm rhythm section. A complex song structure. A song that talks about nuclear explosion. " Iron fingers stab the desert sky / How we made God with our hands "

The Pilgrim
Celtic intro on an almost thrash rhythm section. Rage riff of the guitars. A more direct song than the previous 2, but without an immediat and easy listening chorus. It's not really one of those song with a direct chorus that people will sing at the gigs. Celtic final part

The Longest Day
Probably inspired by the film "The Longest Day", this song taks about the Normandy in the second world war. The song begins with a huge bass intro building up always more powerfully. Gloomy and sad song. Nicko Mcbrain plays his drums like they are cannons while bruce things tells his horror tale: " From paper soldiers / To bodies on the beach" or also " The water is red / With the blood of the dead" Then drum breaks

deaf4ever Publish time 6-8-2006 07:40 PM

ni cover untuk first single. Reincarnation of ntah sapa ntah nama dia aku tak tau nak sebut. 14 august keluar, tapi video klip dia kat internet dah keluar.

Drawing ni oleh Melvyn Grant, dekni yang tukar draw untuk kulit album Fear Of The Dark.
Korang nengok gambo ni, belakang eddie ni ada dahan pokok terkeluar...
Ni cover lawa ah...kalo jadi album cover untuk new album pun aku suka.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4953/iid00002176il8.jpg

hyphrigian Publish time 7-8-2006 04:08 AM

maiden maiden maiden maiden maiden maiden maiden maiden................abg bruce power laaa

tutankhamun! Publish time 7-8-2006 07:55 AM

Reply #55 deaf4ever's post

Sapo namo Benjamin Breeg kat papan tande grave tuh

sedondon Publish time 7-8-2006 02:50 PM

penyanyi iron maiden yg first tu, paul diaano tu muslim kan?
baru masuk islam, baru tak barulah, lama tak lama lah,
sapa tahu cerita nih?

deaf4ever Publish time 12-8-2006 11:17 PM

Originally posted by sedondon at 7-8-2006 02:50 PM
penyanyi iron maiden yg first tu, paul diaano tu muslim kan?
baru masuk islam, baru tak barulah, lama tak lama lah,
sapa tahu cerita nih?

ada thread pasal Paul DiAnno..bleh gi sini...ada ceta dia pasal agama islam semua..

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=210245&extra=page%3D3

deaf4ever Publish time 12-8-2006 11:20 PM

Originally posted by tutankhamun! at 7-8-2006 07:55 AM
Sapo namo Benjamin Breeg kat papan tande grave tuh

ni tulisan Steve Harris, dia tak bilang sapa pun si benjamin ni...
tapi ni ambik dari Maidenfans.com

Who Is Benjamin Breeg? 12-August-2006 10:17 am

At first I dismissed it but following some posts in the forum, the website www.benjaminbreeg.co.uk intrigues me. The website appears to be a kind of diary of a man searching for his cousin "Benjamin Breeg". Recently the author claims to have finally found some artwork painted by his Romanian cousin. (see left) Anyone else see the face of Eddie staring out at us?

http://www.maidenfans.com/downloads//breegpainting.jpg
Breeg Painting

However, the painting also appears in the video for the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg AND the image also appears in the CD artwork for the single (see right)

http://www.maidenfans.com/downloads//breeg_booklet.jpg
Breed Single Artwork

The website seems very well done but it would now appear that the site was set up by Sanctuary as a way of bringing the fans together, getting them taking about who Banjamin Breeg is and stirring up interest in the latest Maiden single. A marketing ploy? Perhaps but its a fun thing to do and credit to the band/management for coming up with the idea.

So who IS Benjamin Breeg? Well the Maiden artwork claims he died in 1979 with unknown birthdate and banjaminbreeg.co.uk claims he was born in London on September 3rd, 1939. Apparently he's a painter from Romania and he has written four books. According to the website, the message on his gravestone translates to "HERE LIES A MAN OF WHOM LITTLE IS KNOWN." (no kidding)

You can be sure that more clues will appear on benjaminbreeg.co.uk leading up to the release of the album :)
- Real World
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
View full version: Iron Maiden

ADVERTISEMENT