Noor65 Publish time 17-3-2018 12:16 PM

Mulan is the tale of a young woman who had to sneak away from a lifestyle that she did not agree with. Her parents wanted to force her to be a certain way, yet she rebelled - she used her own power to overcome the chains that society put on her.

This is the same as your story. You are able to go against everything that has been forced and you and you won't change who you are.

Stand tall, and stand proudly.

Beebeeqeesy Publish time 20-3-2018 04:34 PM

I’m Tiana !

friedfishsoup Publish time 20-3-2018 09:23 PM

realist_13 Publish time 26-3-2018 12:53 PM

rosa_canina Publish time 26-3-2018 01:32 PM

It'll pay off one day, so keep working hard!{:1_550:} hmmm

chesfa Publish time 27-3-2018 01:01 PM

Mulan!

Mulan is the tale of a young woman who had to sneak away from a lifestyle that she did not agree with. Her parents wanted to force her to be a certain way, yet she rebelled - she used her own power to overcome the chains that society put on her.

This is the same as your story. You are able to go against everything that has been forced and you and you won't change who you are.

Stand tall, and stand proudly.

Petunia Publish time 18-4-2019 05:43 PM

Cinderella!

CInderella is the poster child of the disney princesses. She grew up with quite a wonderful childhood, at the beginning - but it soon turned into a sad life when her father passed away.

You share her story of growing up in a way that could be a little rough, but you have perservered and one day you'll be found by a fairy godmother and be sent off into your fairy tale.

You deserve it.

static/image/hrline/line9.pnghttps://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/hrline/line9.pnghttps://mforum.cari.com.my/static/image/hrline/line9.png

Still waiting for my fairygodmother tho

misswhy24 Publish time 19-4-2019 11:00 PM

Cinderella!

CInderella is the poster child of the disney princesses. She grew up with quite a wonderful childhood, at the beginning - but it soon turned into a sad life when her father passed away.

You share her story of growing up in a way that could be a little rough, but you have perservered and one day you'll be found by a fairy godmother and be sent off into your fairy tale.

You deserve it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
View full version: ...which-fairy-tale-princess-shares-your-story...

ADVERTISEMENT