noorhairiahma Publish time 2-10-2017 10:10 AM

Tiana!
Tiana!
images5.fanpop.com
Tiana was the first Disney princess to break across racial boundaries and test the waters of what we considered the princesses to be.

Her story represents what it means to be a hard worker, and you share that story with her. She isn't flawless, and she doesn't claim to be. She is the empitome of a dream coming to life, and hard work paying off.

It'll pay off one day, so keep working hard!

izriani Publish time 3-10-2017 09:25 AM

Cinderella!

CInderella is the poster child of the disney princesses. She grew up with quite a wonderful childhood, at the beginning - but it soon turned into a sad life when her father passed away.

You share her story of growing up in a way that could be a little rough, but you have perservered and one day you'll be found by a fairy godmother and be sent off into your fairy tale.

You deserve it

aniqanaqi Publish time 11-10-2017 03:07 PM

Cinderella!

CInderella is the poster child of the disney princesses. She grew up with quite a wonderful childhood, at the beginning - but it soon turned into a sad life when her father passed away.

You share her story of growing up in a way that could be a little rough, but you have perservered and one day you'll be found by a fairy godmother and be sent off into your fairy tale.

You deserve it.

freezyout Publish time 13-10-2017 03:28 PM

Tiana!

Tiana was the first Disney princess to break across racial boundaries and test the waters of what we considered the princesses to be.

Her story represents what it means to be a hard worker, and you share that story with her. She isn't flawless, and she doesn't claim to be. She is the empitome of a dream coming to life, and hard work paying off.

mamaneesa Publish time 13-10-2017 05:20 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/5425/oIbsHb.jpg

shiuji Publish time 15-10-2017 11:03 PM

Repunzel!

Repunzel was forced to stay inside. I'm sure that any child with overbearing parents can understand this. There are two approaches to this problem, you agree with the rules forced down your throat or you muster together a fearlessness that won't be stopped.

You share Repunzel's story. The world have tried to trap you in a box (or a tower, if you will), and you've grown fearless enough to run free and be yourself.

Wakefield Publish time 26-10-2017 08:27 PM

https://s1.postimg.org/4cl175bxy7/Screenshot_20171026_202517.png

lovezy Publish time 26-10-2017 09:14 PM

i got Tiana! {:1_512:}

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/00f7bdef-5cc1-400d-bcc7-8fe3dde80f23/2c759da0-3416-48a4-93fb-bea73693644b.jpg

Laduree Publish time 27-10-2017 08:29 AM

T I A N A

chempaka_7 Publish time 27-10-2017 10:28 PM

Here's my result..

dr1234 Publish time 1-11-2017 07:55 AM

QueenIsolde Publish time 23-12-2017 04:41 PM

Cinderella ?? ( way too different)

cornfla1 Publish time 30-12-2017 02:15 PM

Mulan is the tale of a young woman who had to sneak away from a lifestyle that she did not agree with. Her parents wanted to force her to be a certain way, yet she rebelled - she used her own power to overcome the chains that society put on her.

This is the same as your story. You are able to go against everything that has been forced and you and you won't change who you are.

Stand tall, and stand proudly.

mamamia98 Publish time 30-12-2017 07:25 PM

Repunzel!

Repunzel was forced to stay inside. I'm sure that any child with overbearing parents can understand this. There are two approaches to this problem, you agree with the rules forced down your throat or you muster together a fearlessness that won't be stopped.

You share Repunzel's story. The world have tried to trap you in a box (or a tower, if you will), and you've grown fearless enough to run free and be yourself.

farizadin Publish time 2-1-2018 07:05 PM

{:mlproud:}

polaris17 Publish time 3-1-2018 01:13 AM

Repunzel!

botol_purple Publish time 3-1-2018 12:58 PM

Mulan,
I am!

Stand tall, and stand proudly

SOFIA2017 Publish time 6-1-2018 09:53 PM

Tiana!

msdummy.2018 Publish time 26-1-2018 09:29 AM

mine is red little riding hood! i xreti nk tepek gmbr dr hp..malam td dah screen shot tp xlepas nk paste dlm forum ;P

maplesue Publish time 28-1-2018 01:25 PM

Mulan

Mulan is the tale of a young woman who had to sneak away from a lifestyle that she did not agree with. Her parents wanted to force her to be a certain way, yet she rebelled - she used her own power to overcome the chains that society put on her.

This is the same as your story. You are able to go against everything that has been forced and you and you won't change who you are.

Stand tall, and stand proudly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
View full version: ...which-fairy-tale-princess-shares-your-story...

ADVERTISEMENT