Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: BuDAk^_^CuTE

Lindsay Lohan..

[Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2004 11:23 AM | Show all posts
nak tgk citer nih CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN
.. macam besh je nampak !! minah nih pun besh berlakon...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Perasan tak dia ada iras Frankie Muniz (malcolm in the middle) tu???

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
ada baca gosip tak yang dia dengan hillary tak sebulu....?

bergaduh berebutkan si Aaron carter tuh....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2004 11:28 AM | Show all posts

cantiknyeeee!!!

amacam ada iras tak???

[ Last edited by CoKeLat-RaWkZ on 24-4-2004 at 11:33 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2004 11:33 AM | Show all posts

sape lagi lawa....hillary duff atau lindsay lohan?

[ Last edited by finnie on 24-4-2004 at 11:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2004 11:34 AM | Show all posts
tu bukan gossip sbb mmg btul pun diorg  berebutkan aaron carter.......

ni citer psl album baru dia
Lindsay Lohan going solo...
---After recording several songs for the soundtrack to her "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" (and one for "Freaky Friday" before that), Lindsay Lohan is preparing for a full-fledged second career as a pop singer.

She's currently recording her debut album, and although Diane Warren (Christina Aguilera, 'NSYNC) and "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson are contributing songs and production, Lohan is handling most of the music herself.

"I write a lot of lyrics and I'm involved in the producing process, because it's like, if I'm singing it, I want it to be something that I can relate to," Lohan said. "I'm just trying to feel it out and see where it goes. I'm playing guitar and I also love to dance, so [the music will be] somewhere along the lines of hip-hop and rock."

Lohan has already recorded a demo that may surface in an upcoming movie, although it's not yet confirmed. She's also been shopping it to major labels.

"I met with Jive, Universal and I spoke to someone at Bad Boy the other day, which would be kind of cool, but we'll see what happens," she said.

The actress is so eager to give music a shot that she plans to take some time off from making movies to do it right. Singing is her first love.

"I really enjoy singing and I really enjoy acting, [but] singing I've been doing since I was really young," she said. "It's just about finding the right material and the right kind of vibe that I want to go with. And I want to focus on my music career; I don't want to just do it and then toss it aside. I don't want people to be like, 'Oh, she thinks she can sing 'cause she is, like, in movies and stuff.' "

Lohan's dream is to work with the Neptunes on her debut and, later on, collaborate with her idols, Madonna and Janet Jackson. "That would be awesome, but I gotta get my own stuff out first."

While an album release is at least six months away, Lohan fans can see her soon in "Mean Girls," the Tina Fey-written comedy set for release on April 30 (see "Lindsay Lohan Relives High School Four Times ").

For more on Lohan and "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen," check out "Lindsay Lohan: Drama Queen."---

>Story from mtvnews.com

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-4-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts
ni aaron yang jadi rebutan depa tu....heheheh dah besar dah sekarang ni yer....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
lindsay penah bergaduh ngan hillary sebab nak berebutkan si Aaron.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-4-2004 02:25 PM | Show all posts
tapi Hillary yg melebih2 kot....

terbaca kisah cat-fight antara Linsay ngan Hillary....kononya masa premier Cheaper By Dozen Lindsay hadir kerana dijemput...tetiba Hillary mengamuk tak suka dan soh Lindsay leave tempat tu....pastu pro ke apa tah pujuk Lindsay jangan balik dan pro tu cakap kat Hillary kalo ko tak selesa ko boleh beredar saja....hmmm...tak tau lah btol ke tak berita nie...gossip ke benar ke....

then ada satu cerita lagi...mak-mak diorang pun gaduh gak...katanya mak Hillary parking kereta kat mana tah...tetiba tengok2 kereta dia kotor kena baling telur....then ada makcik jiran cakap nampak Lidsay yg baling...tapi kata pihak Lindsay dia berada di canada utk shooting time tuh.....cerita nie pun entah boleh caya ke idak....

apa-apa pun...aku lagi suka Lindsay dari Hilary Duff.....filem2 Lidnsay pun banyak dipuji critics berbanding filem2 Hilary yg semuanya kena kutuk.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
dari imdb.com

Duff-Lohan Feud Explained
26 December 2003 (WENN)

The war between teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan has been explained - it's all down to Duff's mother being overprotective. Earlier this month, a furious Duff and her mother Susan attempted to have Freaky Friday star Lohan ejected from the premiere of her new film Cheaper By The Dozen, with 20Th Century Fox executives eventually begging Lohan to stay. And the reason for Susan's ire has been revealed - a few weeks earlier, Duff's black Range Rover had been pelted with eggs outside her Hollywood Hills home, and, an insider says, "people told Susan that Lindsay did it." The source adds, "Susan is very protective of Hilary and didn't want Lindsay anywhere near her." But Lohan's spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnik says, "Lindsay wasn't even in town when that happened. She has been in Canada shooting her starring role in Lorne Michaels' Mean Girls." The girls have been rivals for years - they competed for similar roles when they were with Disney, and both have dated teen heart-throb Aaron Carter.

Lohan Keen To End "Silly" Hilary Feud
17 February 2004 (WENN)

Lindsay Lohan is attempting to end the rift between her and fellow American teen queen Hilary Duff by explaining it's all just "silly stuff." The two former girlfriends of pop pin-up Aaron Carter fell out late last year and their feud came to a head last month when Duff insisted Lohan was kept out of her Cheaper By The Dozen premiere. Lohan says, "I have no problem with her. Maybe she has a problem with me but I don't think she should. She doesn't need to do that. Her career is going great. Her CD is doing well and I don't think it helps trying to get people kicked out of premieres and stuff like that." The Freaky Friday star insists the movie premiere problem had nothing to do with something her mother might have said to Duff's aides - as reported by the press. She adds, "If my mom got involved with something I would be very embarrassed. My mom would never do that."

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2004 02:59 PM | Show all posts
tapi hillary tak der boyfriend kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2004 03:51 PM | Show all posts
yuck...aaron carter... mcm tu pon org nak berebut.
btw, frontman kumpulan 'the calling' tu(alex band) baru aje potong rambut pendek dlm vc terbaru diorang, aku tengok muke alex tu sebijik mcm aaron carter...

lindsay lohan pon dah jadi penyanyi siot. baru je tengok vc dia kat yahoo launch. konsep lagu pon ala2 hillary duff gak... pop rock.
mmg betul2 rival la...

Use magic Report

Ronaldo7 This user has been deleted
Post time 29-4-2004 07:15 AM | Show all posts
Minah ni ada iras macam makwa aku..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 07:37 PM | Show all posts
kalo nak dibandingkan aaron carter ngan alex band,i rather take alex band than aaron carter.aaron sucks

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2004 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Weh....filem dia yg baru tuh....MEAN GIRLS tuh....dok tangga no 1 beb....weekend baru nie kat USA......dahlah ramai critics acclaimed filem tuh....nak tengokss.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2004 07:58 PM | Show all posts
citer dia pun nampak best.citer pasal dia kene kondem pasal minat kat x-boyfriend geng dia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2004 04:53 PM | Show all posts
minggu nie.....Lindsay Lohan akan muncul dalam filem zaman budak2 dia.....Parent Trap kat Mega Movie Tv3....

Use magic Report

kelas_gitu This user has been deleted
Post time 9-5-2004 11:31 PM | Show all posts
I actually prefer Lindsay compare ngan Hillary Duff. Suara pun not bad.

Use magic Report

cchayok This user has been deleted
Post time 10-5-2004 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by GAIA at 9-5-2004 04:53 PM:
minggu nie.....Lindsay Lohan akan muncul dalam filem zaman budak2 dia.....Parent Trap kat Mega Movie Tv3....

yup..btol tu..aku ader tape citer tu....best giler citer tu...
korang jgn lupe tengok....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2004 03:15 PM | Show all posts
sebenarnya dua2 pun aku minat :bgrin:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.334365 second(s), 42 queries .