CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 1350|Reply: 18

#HOT THREAD!Journey from skinny 55kgs to big 80kgs and lean at 75kgs.

[Copy link]
Post time 6-4-2016 08:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

In today's sharing ,i would like to share my own transformation .

Journey from skinny 55kgs to big 80kgs and lean at 75kgs.

I was weigthing at 55kgs throughout my teenage life till 17 and 174cm height.No matter how much i eat ,my weight just cant go up.After some advice from friends, i started to go gym,hope to gain some weight.

At first the owner of gym teaches me some resistance training exercise .Every week i was training at least5 days a week and 2-3 hours per session.Super-duper tire.After 6 months my body doenst change much , but i got a few injury on my elbow and knees.

I stopped training on the month of June to prepare for my SPM.And after that ,i fly to New Zealand to work as fruit picker in Roxburgh for 2 years and in meat factory in Mosgiel for another 1 and half years.

I started back my gym around 22 yo when im studying in New Zealand Institute Of Sport for Fitness Coach New Zealand. At that time,i hired a personal trainer Yoram Kalev(click link to his fb) for 6 month.I follow exactly what he prescribe and train like beast.Finally im from 55kgs and jumped up to 80kgs in 6 months time.At that time ,only i realise that proper meal plan and structure training programme is 2 of the main keys to success.

Photo above taken at Mont KK when i got back from New Zealand.At that time my weight is arond 80kgs.Im decided to join some of the big modelling competition such as Manhunt Malaysia, Hottest Hunk Malaysia and UberMen .I was thinking ,since im training so hard, why not compete?Therefore,i joined all the competition ,im successfully went into final but dine win @@ .Good experience thou,hahahaha.

(Manhunt Malaysia)                     (Hottest Hunk Malaysia)        (Ubermen Malaysia)

I was 55kgs (body fat 15%) to 80kgs(body fat 20%) and NOW  75kgs(body fat 12%)

SECREAT TO GET FIT?

Structured Meal Plan +Structured Training Programme + CONSISTENCY.
All da best to you all.
anything you wana know ,just pm me,i wont bite

Follow ME

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2022 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.        Nft projects

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2022 04:29 PM | Show all posts
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!        saatlarin mənasi

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2022 05:29 PM | Show all posts
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.        中密度住宅

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2022 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.        www.marketingacademy.bg

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2022 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog.        erotik film izle

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2022 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.        advance america online

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2022 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Fort Fitness is a training ground and Gym in Laguna Hills that empowers physical and mental growth Call 949 524 2529 to get started!        Mental Health in Laguna Hills

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2022 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Find Hope at Hillside Horizon for Teens.If you or a loved one is struggling with mental health, you can find healing here        Teen Depression Treatment

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2022 03:42 PM | Show all posts
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!        trash chute t handle

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2022 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Over 30 years experience in roofing repairs, new roof installations and guttering in and around London, Surrey, Guildford, Epsom and Shepperton        comment

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2022 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Thank oneself unbelievably significantly for the informative content material. Try studying this short article.
Need to have Some Past Taxes? Order Yours Now :
If you owe economical against a past yr or ten years, at some actuality in just the in close proximity to future or in just the not-too-distant future your self will hopefully be able to resolve those people tax issues, however accurately the opposite might happen. If on your own particular a business and provide individual companies toward your customers, the Internal Revenue Provider may well attempt toward compare what are regarded as " Very last Quickcredit Com Taxes."

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2022 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks        ヨガ

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2022 05:37 PM | Show all posts
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.        먹튀검증

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2022 03:48 PM | Show all posts
WhatsappPuls.download is a mod version of Whatsapp. Whatsapp Puls we built before was loved by many users, and now we are back, we are still a research-loving team, and we are working hard to develop better WhatsApp functions.        whatsapp plus apk

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2022 09:10 PM | Show all posts
I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...        https://frenchchateauforsale.co.uk/house-for-sale-in-pau-france/

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2022 08:03 PM | Show all posts
I went over this website   and I  believe  you have a lot of  wonderful  information,  saved to my bookmarks        browse around this site

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2022 04:20 PM | Show all posts
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!        [url=https://startupo.fr/question/5/quelle_est_la_procédure_de_dissolution_d'une_entreprise_individuelle_enregistrée_/]https://startupo.fr/question/5/quelle_est_la_procédure_de_dissolution_d'une_entreprise_individuelle_enregistrée_/[/url]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2022 09:31 PM | Show all posts
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.        what animal has 500 teeth

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

2-7-2022 05:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090281 second(s), 22 queries .