CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

Dream from Holy Men.....are we living end times???

[Copy link]
Post time 5-7-2016 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 5-7-2016 12:35 PM
it is not crying..it all going being soon.....

Yes, you are crying for Muslims. Damn hypocrite. They deserve everything that comes to them and some more.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 06:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2016 10:57 AM | Show all posts
What? You're scared?

GOOD. This is the difference between someone who has faith and someone who doesn't. Between someone who has faith in God and someone who had faith in his religion.

Nothing that God did not planned earlier will happen. Everything that happened, happening and will happen is within God's plans, which could include removal of majority of humans off the Planet if He choose to.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2016 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 20-7-2016 10:57 AM
What? You're scared?

GOOD. This is the difference between someone who has faith and someone who d ...
What? You're scared?
if i m scared , I won't visit India where some places little dangerous...so, before you open mouth, kindly use ur tiny brain. I am not afraid of anything....that how I was created...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2016 02:07 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

I am not afraid of anything....

You are so scared that you're ready to run into forest to hide.

The reason why you're visiting places like India is cos you believe that by pretending to be interested in Hinduism, you could get all your bases covered and if for some reasons the Hindus were spared, you could hitch a ride with them.

Well, don't worry. I will pray for a quick death for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2016 06:35 PM | Show all posts
You are so scared that you're ready to run into forest to hide.

The reason why you're visiting places like India is cos you believe that by pretending to be interested in Hinduism, you could get all your bases covered and if for some reasons the Hindus were spared, you could hitch a ride with them.

Well, don't worry. I will pray for a quick death for you.

I would says you so stupid that you cant even understand my writing. i wrote "once God gave sign will leave' if no sign I will be here.
since warning already happened during prophets times when God will inform prophet to leave the country ....
so, if you do not understand u can shut your stupid mouth.

as hindusim, there is not hindusim....it was created by human....aryan peoples worship God and nature....so google before you open you stupid mouth...

u want to pray for my quick death? last time I ask you answer me Yes or no, you have no balls to answer....
so, I am waiting yes or no.....than this message will forward to spirit ...they will handle you very horible....Yes or NO ...please answer me now..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2016 11:33 AM | Show all posts
by Moron.8

... God will inform prophet to leave the country ....

Which god told which prophet to leave the country?
You're no prophet, just a moron who thinks he is worth crap.

Your place is already booked in Hell. It had been for a very long time. No matter where you run or which hole you crawl into, you will not escape your judgement.

I already said once and I will say it again - YOUR BLACK MAGIC CANNOT DO SHIT TO ME. It will only increase the time you will spend in Hell tenfold.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2016 07:37 PM | Show all posts

go study the Bible ...
as for the spell magick, answer me YES or NO...
simple as that

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2016 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 21-7-2016 07:37 PM
go study the Bible ...
as for the spell magick, answer me YES or NO...
simple as that

Go hang yourself, Snake. You are evil from the day you are born and no one going to miss you when you crawl into a hole and finally die.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2016 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 22-7-2016 10:25 AM
Go hang yourself, Snake. You are evil from the day you are born and no one going to miss you when  ...

Yes I am evil to evil peoples...now, please do not bother my thread...get lost unless you   got guts to says YES or NO....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2016 02:05 AM | Show all posts
welcome to grand royale...
visit here gr118.com thank you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2021 12:58 PM | Show all posts
posted Post time 18-3-2016 11:24 AM

now happening COVID 19
IT WILL GET WORST FROM TIME TO TIME WITH NEW VIRUS.....

SO MY DREAM THE HOLY MEN WARNING IS TRUE...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2021 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-9-2021 09:34 AM
4) evil age ( present time)

Than holy man told me that you now in evil age.....things will get worst from time to time.
than  he  vanished.

Thank you the Holy Man/or Angles or God who informs me about the evil age that now we heading.
The virus hand made from evil hands

now the XXXXX
read in FB and google the side XXXXXXX  from XXXXXX
Thanks, GOD I did not get   that xxxxxx and I never will

For Liars, wait for WRATH OF ALMIGHTY SOON
In England, hundreds of vaccinated people hospitalised with Delta

Public health experts warn that ‘vaccines do not eliminate all risk’ amid early signs jabs may not stop Delta transmission. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2 ... ns-fully-vaccinated

More will be exposed. The truth set you free
Proverbs 19:9
9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2021 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-12-2021 02:50 PM
IT WILL GET WORST FROM TIME TO TIME WITH NEW VIRUS-Post time 21-3-2021 12:58 PM .....

Latest virurs   Omicron.
Why does a new virus emerge after the vaccine is injected into humans? Does the vxxxxx cause more viruses? Does the virus itself a biochemical weapon created by an evil human hand?
When the Holy Men appeared in my version in 2016 with the message “ YOU NOW HEADING TO EVIL AGE- THINGS WILL GET WORST FROM TIME TO TIME”,  Did the Holy Men refer to the man-made chemical bioweapon that going killed human soul?
Who is the Holy Men? GOD-Angel?

I have the feeling we indeed moving toward the end time. Only a small number of good souls–highly spiritual humans are safe from the plague, just like the day of Noah and Sodom.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2022 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Putin puts Russia's nuclear forces on alert as fighting in Ukraine continues
link   https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukr ... -forces-high-alert/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2022 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Fenomena salji kejutan buat pendaki, malim Gunung Kinabalu

more snow coming to malaysia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-5-2023 12:32 AM | Show all posts
  The Holy Man was right...we are heading to the end time.. virus- disaster - plague, etc..my dream with Holy Man 2016..I have a high sense it was GOD who appeared in my dream.

ONLY SELECTED WILL BE SAFE FROM ALL FORMS OF DISASTER-PLAUGE ETC

I AM UNVANCCIANTED...STILL IN GOOD HEALTH - ALMOST 10 YEARS, NOT EVEN ANY FORM OF SICKNESS EXCEPT YEARLY MEDICAL CHECK UP

MY AGE IS GOING UP, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE SAID I LOOK 2O YRS YOUNGER. ENERGETIC - STILL IN GOOD SHAPE..MORE TO VEGES AND LESS MEAT..

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 09:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095465 second(s), 39 queries .