Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5844|Reply: 12

Useful Jobs Resource - Neuvoo Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2016 10:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Canadian company lands in Malaysia with many job openings

Now those seeking a job vacancy have another tool. The Canadian company Neuvoo.com launched its newest version http//my.neuvoo.com in Malaysia.

The Neuvoo that has global knowledge in the field knows to look for a vacancy is one of the most stressful aspects of a candidate. Thus the Neuvoo optimized these job openings that are scattered on the internet so you do not miss out on search time. Therefore several job vacancies from various web-sites and companies are aggregated into a single portal, all to make life much easier candidates.

Neuvoo platform is newly arrived in Malaysia and already added more than 50,000 jobs available already and listed on our website from different companies. Neuvoo is basically a Google of free jobs.

Now it will not go more than a few minutes instead of hours searching the web for a job opening. Another distinguishing feature of Neuvoo is, in addition to thousands of jobs for you, no paperwork is required to apply, let alone having to pay to view the desired position.

You know you're looking for a better job, looking for an internship job in a good company or simply your first job, you can find here: Neuvoo ( http://my.neuvoo.com )

Do not spend more time, days and even weeks looking for a job on the internet. Already visit the newness of the job search market in Malaysia and get the job before your competitor.

The Malaysia welcome Neuvoo and we wishes good luck to all applicants!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2021 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MurrayYvonne at 22-3-2021 05:44 AM

In my opinion, this is the most popular job on the Internet and many people have already switched to freelancing. Thank you for the information, it was very helpful to my sister. After covid made its changes in the life of mankind, it became more difficult to find a job for oneself. What do you think about understanding your importance in today's industry? Every worker and unemployed person shapes society and that is important. In order to make your life easier and clearer, you need to know the basics of making a modern living. There are formulas as well as guides with calculations. You just have to learn how to do it.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2021 11:42 PM | Show all posts
If this is still relevant, it would be a good idea to start a collaboration!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2021 08:04 PM | Show all posts
This giant corporation came to Malaysia gives many opportunities for people who want to find a job. The job positions in this company are also known as freelancing. This job means that you are working for various people. You get a command that usually implies that you work on the computer and must do it, which pleases the buyer. You can work from everywhere and whenever. I, for example, have just graduated from https://www.howtobecomeaplumber.org/online-schools/, and have a good salary. But if I have some free time in the future, I will also work in this company.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2021 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by govtjobsiti at 28-11-2021 02:41 PM

ITI Jobs in Central Government, iti govt jobs State Government divisions, Public Sector Companies, Railway, Post Office, Govt. Establishments and different Organizations. Mechanical Training Institute (ITI) or NCVT passed up-and-comers get your capability based government occupations in IndGovtJobs ITI Jobs page. Bookmark our site and afterward click ITI Jobs to get classification savvy all ITI Government Vacancies.
Get all the latest Government & Private ITI vacancy 2021 and most important ITI Jobs Beta notification in Hindi on our website. students can also Get all ITI Jobs Beta, Exam Alerts, Sarkari Naukri Notification here. Students can also Download Admit cards, latest ITI Jobs Beta results, ITI Jobs Beta , sarkari naukri, sarkari rojgar, rojgar result, Admit Card, Latest Jobs, Results, ITI Govt Jobs, in various sectors such as Railway, Navy, hal recruitment, UPPSC, Army, Police, ecil recruitment and more free government & Private jobs alert only at one place.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2021 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for your recommendations, now they are also interested in this topic.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-2-2022 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Music streaming offerings along with Google Play Music and Sound cloud were shaken away as Spotify Music entered the scene and fast became the most well-known tune streaming service to be had on line. Spotify Apk has  versions; one is the standard free model, which lets you movement any tune however comes with commercials and a hard and fast of restrictions that may be removed in the top rate model of Spotify. This post will discover how to down load Spotify Premium APK and Spotify Lite MOD APK as you always wanted to apply Spotify Premium free for existence.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2022 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Hey! When I was a student, I faced the problem of finding a job for the summer. I really wanted to earn money myself and I decided to look for good options. I came across my friend's recommendations on this site https://baucemag.com/best-summer-jobs-for-college-students/ and started working as a barista. If you are a college or university student, you can easily provide yourself with additional income by working in different fields.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2022 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Best Place to Find Career Opportunities, after 10th,12th, ITI, Get Free Updates of Latest Jobs and notifications in the Government Sector, Private Sector, and Ongoing Campus Placement

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2022 05:27 PM | Show all posts
I am always interested in reading up-to-date information about employment.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2022 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Such information is certainly useful for many applicants. For example, I used this until I found a great site https://relocate.me/search/software-developer. Thanks to this resource, I was able to get an extensive list of information on getting a job in foreign companies with the help of relocation.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2022 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by halomutov at 24-11-2022 09:18 PM

I'm glad that nowadays, job-searching platforms actually help people find the best job offers, and there are many of them on the Internet. In my case, looking for a job on https://layboard.in/ didn't take long, so I think it's actually worth using such websites if you're willing to find something good and well-paid.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2023 02:38 PM | Show all posts
For jobs i suggest
YuvaJobs.com
IndianFresher
WorldFreshers

You want free resume formats?

Resume Samples

this is one of best website to search government jobs and freesher jobs in India

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209698 second(s), 39 queries .