CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1664|Reply: 10

[Tempatan] Wak Yidin telah diberi penjelasan oleh BNM, bekas AG tentang rm2.6b dan src

[Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2016 04:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
MACC, Bank Negara, former A-G briefed me on RM2.6 billion, SRC, says Muhyiddin
BY V. ANBALAGAN, ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR

Published: 22 February 2016 10:59 AM

Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has revealed that he was briefed on the investigations into RM2.6 billion deposited into Datuk Seri Najib Razak's private accounts and SRC International Sdn Bhd prior to his sacking from the Cabinet last July.

The former deputy prime minister said he was briefed by Bank Negara Governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commissions chief Tan Sri Abu Kassim Mohamed and former A-G Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail, who was removed from office.

"I know more than you do. I have the courage because I am telling the truth.

"This is based on the information I obtained when I was the deputy prime minister," he said in a video uploaded on the blog “Din Turtle Original”.   

Muhyiddin, who is also Umno deputy president, said this at a ceremony on Saturday to give away free tuition certificates in Taman Duyung Intan, Port Dickson.
He said Gani, Bank Negara and MACC briefed him on the investigations because they were aware that as deputy to Najib, he (Muhyiddin) was entitled to know, especially it involved the prime minister.

"I would have been put to shame if the public later come to know that I did not know anything about these matters. That is the reason I asked for a briefing," he said

Muhyiddin said they did not go into details but "I have information that you (audience) do not know."

He also criticised Attorney-General (A-G) Tan Sri Mohamed Apandi Ali for his lack of courage to prosecute Najib following investigations into  SRC International.

He said the MACC oversight panel had reviewed the matter and there was a strong case.

"If the A-G is trustworthy and responsible, he must act no matter how powerful the person is.

"The question is whether he is brave enough to do it or not," said Muhyiddin.

He said Apandi should have informed the Malaysian public that there was sufficient evidence against Najib for action to be taken.

"Don't tell me (Najib) wants to sack Apandi. Then the entire nation will know the A-G was removed for attempting to initiate prosecution."

Muhyiddin said Apandi ordered the case to be closed because he did not have courage to frame charges against Najib.

His comments were in response to former Court of Appeal judge Datuk Mohamed Noor Abdullah, who said no A-G would dare to prosecute a prime minister as they would be sacked from office.

Noor had said the A-G was actually the nominee of the prime minister although appointed by the Agong.

"I think the former judge should clarify this further," Muhyiddin added.

He said Najib should not escape prosecution just because the Agong appointed Apandi (pic, right) on the advice of the prime minister.

"I think that is not the correct interpretation of the Federal Constitution," said Muhyiddin, while adding that he himself was not legally trained.

He said the Malaysian public was eager to know more since the A-G and the MACC panel had different views.

Two of the MACC's oversight panels had wanted to meet Apandi over his "no further action" decision on Najib, but the meeting was recently cancelled.

The MACC oversight panels had before that asked the agency's investigators to continue "engaging" Apandi, after the A-G on January 26 announced that Najib had not committed any criminal offence over the RM2.6 billion donation channeled into his private accounts and SRC International, due to "insufficient evidence".

Apandi said there was also no reason to grant MACC its request for mutual legal assistance (MLA) to obtain documents and statements from abroad as part of its probe into the RM2.6 billion donation fiasco.

He then ordered MACC to close its investigation papers on these cases.

Former A-G Tan Sri Abu Talib subsequently said Apandi as the public prosecutor had no such authority to halt investigations.

He said Apandi should allow MACC to complete the probe and render whatever assistance needed, as the source of the funds was outside Malaysia.

Apandi, a former Federal Court judge, was appointed on July 27, replacing Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail who was removed from office on medical grounds.

Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad had said the A-G had "no credibility" following his decision not to prosecute Najib. – February 22, 2016.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... thash.W45vJu8R.dpuf
ooo, sebab tu lah wak yidin cepat2 keluar daripada menyokong puak2 perompak ni ye?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2016 04:56 PM | Show all posts
org yg dah tau cite sebenar takkan sapot najib...macai yg lsg x penah jumpa zeti,AG mahupun masuk opis MACC leh plak buta2 sapot najib

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2016 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by freebird at 22-2-2016 05:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4X-K7NSUt0

macai2 sengkek penjilat bijan tak payah tengok lah...
tunggu arahan daripada wak maslan je lah, dan kutip rm50...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Secara tak langsung Wak Yiddin nak bagitau geng pemakan dedak...Jibby kepit memang bersalah, former AG, BNM dan MACC dah brief dia pasal ni, Jibby kepit ambik duit secara salah.

Tak ada negara dalam dunia pemimpin boleh dapat derma berjuta juta dalam akaun peribadi dianggap betul

Dan si Pandi Dobi adalah ahli pemakan dedak jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 06:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 06:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kecimpret replied at 22-2-2016 04:56 PM
org yg dah tau cite sebenar takkan sapot najib...macai yg lsg x penah jumpa zeti,AG mahupun masuk op ...

ko rela kena simen ke... or dpt kuasa n duit....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-2-2016 06:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
freebird replied at 22-2-2016 05:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4X-K7NSUt0

macai2 sengkek penjilat bijan tak payah tengok lah. ...

simen naik harga lg la nmpknya.... bekalan kurg

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 06:46 PM | Show all posts
kalau wak yidin dipihak yang betul... silalah buka langkah saman jibun ke mahkamah....
pastu panggil press ramai2 bagi gempak sikit...

gomen pun belum saman WSJ kan... so wak yidin silalah buka pintu dulu, kendian ramailah nanti yang follow...

selagi benar, takde benda yang perlu ditakutkan....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2016 07:06 PM | Show all posts
nazurah replied at 22-2-2016 06:46 PM
kalau wak yidin dipihak yang betul... silalah buka langkah saman jibun ke mahkamah....
pastu panggi ...

Adik manis, Wak Yiddin nak saman Jibbun kenapa?
Jibby tak ambik duit Wak yiddin... Jibbun ambik duit rakyat dan perlu didakwa atas kesalahan jenayah..

Jibbun yg patut saman Wak Yiddin kalau dia rasa dia tak bersalah atas tuduhan Wak Yiddin.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 07:38 PM | Show all posts
bit replied at 22-2-2016 07:06 PM
Adik manis, Wak Yiddin nak saman Jibbun kenapa?
Jibby tak ambik duit Wak yiddin... Jibbun ambik d ...

kalau wak yidin tak boleh saman jibun ke mahkamah bagi pihak rakyat, dah tu sape yang nak saman jibun?
ceciter...

dah wak yidin jek tahu pasal ni...

kalau setakat citer ni pusing2 antara SPRM, AG, BNM... sampai ke sudah kita tatau siapa betul siapa salah...
pi mahkamah pun berkemungkinan tak salah...almaklumlah....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2016 08:51 PM | Show all posts
kena tunggu orang luar lah datang hangkut bijan tengah2 malam...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.224932 second(s), 37 queries .