CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

This is Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 7-11-2014 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Who are the ones who continued to promote this British made Caste System? Modern day Congress. IF you want to see changes in India in term of Caste, just wait for few more years now that BJP is in power.

Again..tks for the entertainment...my dear minachi..u had just
Concurred with my hero sam...caste system still and do exist
In your beloved india...totally abolished in a few years...dream on.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2014 12:28 PM | Show all posts
by Sam5128

For sure 'sacred sex slavery' is related to Hinduism. You don't see such in Malaysia , USA etc because the laws of the land prohibit it.

And are you saying that Indian Common laws allows "sacred sex slavery"? IF so, which Article and code under the Indian Penal Code do you referring to?

In South India where it is a bit lax , people practice it because it is a requirement in the tradition of Hinduism

Again, you speaking nonsense here. How can you call such practice "tradition" when no one else OUTSIDE SOUTH INDIA AND INDIA who are Hindus actually practicing it? Take circimstance and haj - that is Arabic tradition which was brought to Malays who follows it like cows without thinking. That is tradition and it is followed by Muslims everywhere - regardless of country and ethnic. But same thing cannot be said about your so-called "sacred sex". No where outside India (if it is even done there) is it being conducted, so how can that be said as tradition. Either you are lying or it has nothing to do with Hinduism.

It doesn't matter if India is a secular country.

What do you mean it doesn't matter? India is a secular country, which means Indians there are NOT HINDUS. Hindus who are settle down elsewhere are Hindus. Therefore, whatever they have been following should not be considered as a Hindu practice.

If you say it doesn't matter if a country is secular or not, than I can say secular Muslim countries which allows pork, alcholol and free sex are just as Muslim (country) as a a country which follows Islam. SO don't be STUPID.

Yet most Hindus claim the Vedas to be the main (not main main) book and is the word(s) of your Hindu Gods.

And who are these "hindus" you claim? Give names then talk.

Yes the Quran has verses about slaves but for the emancipation of slaves

And that is what the ISIS are following. Some modern day apologist like that Bernard Freamon in that link will not change what is happening in Middle east with ISIS.

What even he (Freamon) could have easily forgotten that 500 years ago, his forefathers were captured like animals in plains of Africa, cramped into a cargo ship, sailed hundreds of miles through Atlantic (many could have died during this time) and sold off like cattle in USA, the same way those poor girls are being sold. Idiots like this (Freamon) are the reasons why ba$tards like you can talk about Islam so casually.

Nobody claim that Prophet Muhammad(saw) abolished slavery. He set the undertone for the abolishment of slavery over the years.

Muhammad did not abolish slavery and that practice continued to this day. FULL STOP.

It is as old as Hinduism itself.

Do you have historical evidence for that?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2014 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 8-11-2014 12:28 PM
And are you saying that Indian Common laws allows "sacred sex slavery"? IF so, which Article and code under the Indian Penal Code do you referring to?

Again, you speaking nonsense here. How can you call such practice "tradition" when no one else OUTSIDE SOUTH INDIA AND INDIA who are Hindus actually practicing it? Take circimstance and haj - that is Arabic tradition which was brought to Malays who follows it like cows without thinking. That is tradition and it is followed by Muslims everywhere - regardless of country and ethnic. But same thing cannot be said about your so-called "sacred sex". No where outside India (if it is even done there) is it being conducted, so how can that be said as tradition. Either you are lying or it has nothing to do with Hinduism.

LOL , you are not even attempting to address the issue put forth.

Why are you trying to confuse Indian common laws with your own religious scriptures? I stated that it is Hinduism that tolerates and/or promotes slavery and also 'sacred sex slavery'. I provided the evidence for it. Therefore Hinduism being a religion is in support of slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'. If the Indian Common Laws prohibit such , it is a direct testament that there is something very wrong with Hinduism.

You in arguing for Indian Common Laws shows that you have a problem with your own religion , Hinduism with regards to it in support of slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'. Why is it not done outside India? LOL , you guys are risking of going to jail as the laws of the land prohibit such. This is logical thinking yet you asked a very idiotic question why such is not practiced by Hindus outside India. Don't you ever think before you argue?

What is wrong with the Hajj? We go to Mecca and Madinah for our spiritual journey. It is not the same as slavery and 'sacred sex slavery' per the culture / tradition of Hinduism. Can you now address the evidence that have been provided (slavery and 'sacred sex slavery' in Hinduism) instead of denying for the sake of denial? You have been embarrassed to no end on this issue.

What do you mean it doesn't matter? India is a secular country, which means Indians there are NOT HINDUS. Hindus who are settle down elsewhere are Hindus. Therefore, whatever they have been following should not be considered as a Hindu practice.

If you say it doesn't matter if a country is secular or not, than I can say secular Muslim countries which allows pork, alcholol and free sex are just as Muslim (country) as a a country which follows Islam. SO don't be STUPID

Why does it matter? India is a multi religious country. However Hinduism is the dominant religion. Per the evidence provided , Hinduism is in support of slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'. India being a secular country acknowledge that slavery and the 'sacred sex slavery' is wrong. This makes Hinduism wrong.

Why are you now conflating slavery / 'sacred sex slavery' with with pork , alcohol and free sex? In Islam such are considered haram but the people who disregard the religion still do it as compared to in Hinduism , slavery and 'sacred sex slavery' is supported and the people practice it but the laws of the land prohibit it. There is a big difference here but you are just too dimwitted to understand the difference.

And who are these "hindus" you claim? Give names then talk.

This is from your own Malaysia Hindu Dharma Mamandram
The Vedas are the main scriptural texts of Hinduism, and are large body of Sanskrit texts originating in ancient India

LOL , am I to expect that you now denounce your fellow Malaysian Hindus? You are embarrassed to no end now.

And that is what the ISIS are following. Some modern day apologist like that Bernard Freamon in that link will not change what is happening in Middle east with ISIS.

What even he (Freamon) could have easily forgotten that 500 years ago, his forefathers were captured like animals in plains of Africa, cramped into a cargo ship, sailed hundreds of miles through Atlantic (many could have died during this time) and sold off like cattle in USA, the same way those poor girls are being sold. Idiots like this (Freamon) are the reasons why ba$tards like you can talk about Islam so casually.

LOL , unlike you - an ignorant meenachi , Prof Freamon is a scholar who did a proper research pertaining to the Quran. LOL , now you bring up the fact that his forefathers were slaves? I thought such has been answered by him. Did you actually read what was posted? Are you scared of factual information that could shatter your world view? Appears like it. I repeat what Prof Freamon stated per my post#38
Many forget that, for hundreds of years, Muslim imperialists and slave-traders illegally raided non-combatant villages in Eastern Europe, West Africa, East Africa, India and Southeast Asia, plundering, pillaging and capturing and raping women and children with impunity under pretextual jihads.

It seems that the ISIS ideologues want to revive this shameful legacy.

Traditionalist interpreters conclude that slavery is lawful in Islam simply because there is Quranic legislation regulating it, suggesting an implied permission.

Even the traditionalists must acknowledge, however, that all of the Quranic verses on slavery arise in contexts that overwhelmingly encourage emancipation.

Why is this? It is because the Quranic intendment contemplated a gradual disappearance of chattel slavery.

This is exactly what has happened in history.

You cannot respond ... can you?

BTW I am still waiting for the evidence of your claim that there are verses in the Quran on how to buy / sell slaves. Looks like you are trying to run away from this claim of yours. You don't have anything right? Then you are just farting thru your mouth.

Muhammad did not abolish slavery and that practice continued to this day. FULL STOP

What a thick person you are. I already stated that Prophet Muhammad(saw) did not abolish slavery but he set the undertone for the abolishment of it. That is why the numerous verses in the Quran stating for the emancipation of slaves. Can you refer to the my post#38. You keep claiming that slavery is still practised by muslims but your wiki reference state that slavery has been outlawed and suppressed inmuslim lands. Your own wiki reference have refuted you.

This is evidence that you don't think before you argue.

Do you have historical evidence for that?

LOL , shame on you. You are a Hindu who doesn't even know of the history of the caste system in Hinduism. Oops , you are embarrassed by it as it now this issue comes back harder at you. Poor you. You need assistance from a non hindu to help you. What to do , you are a lazy dim witted meenachi who expects to be spoon fed.
The caste system in India can be described as an elaborately stratified social hierarchy distinguishing India’s social structure from any other nation. Its history is multifaceted and complex.         
Caste is a term, which is used to specify a group of people having a specific social rank and dates back to 1200 BCE. The Indian term for caste is jati, and generally designates a group that can vary in size from a handful to many thousands.

Timeline of caste system :
1200-900 B.C.

Composition of the Purusha Sukta, a hymn in the Rigveda, the earliest Sanskrit text and a foundation of the later Hindu tradition. It describes the creation of the world from the sacrifice of a cosmic man, from whose mouth, arms, thighs and feet emerge the four classes, or varnas, of society. This is the first textual representation of a system of social stratification that will later be known as caste.

The caste system have been around for about 3000 years. Do you know of this?

LOL , first you claim that the caste system was introduced by the British. When refuted you then claim that the caste system was introduced by the Mughals. You are just full of it , aren't you , trying to lie your way thru. Too bad you got caught ... Liar liar .... pants on fire

I ask again :Where is the evidence of your claim that there are verses in the Quran on how to buy / sell slaves. From your rear end or wet dreams?

LOL , you are just a bull shitter who argues without evidence and it really shows that you are an ignorant meenachi.

Last edited by sam1528 on 8-11-2014 04:44 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2014 08:27 AM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

Why are you trying to confuse Indian common laws with your own religious scriptures?

Was it I who made a claim - "You don't see such in Malaysia , USA etc because the laws of the land prohibit it." Which means you are stating that Indian Penal Code supports Sex trade and Slavery. When I confront with you, you slitter away like a snake. This show YOU ARE LYING ON YOUR COMMENT. You cannot prove that Sex Slavery (IF IT EXIST AT ALL) has anything to do with Hinduism.

We go to Mecca and Madinah for our spiritual journey.

Bullshit. You go there to make the Arabs wealthy. Spiritual Journey means you go and change yourself for the better. Do Muslims become better (person) after a Haj? NO, they remained the same and some haji are worst than before, claiming they are experts in Islam and brings terrorism back to this region. So no, your Haj practice is as useless as Islam itself.

India being a secular country acknowledge that slavery and the 'sacred sex slavery' is wrong.

I am still waiting for you to show me which Indian Penal Code supports sex trade and slavery. Show first than talk.   

am I to expect that you now denounce your fellow Malaysian Hindus?

And who are my fellow Malaysian hindus? Those pigs and dogs who drinks pigs urine in bars and frequently goes to prostitution dens and massage parlours? Those ba$tards? You are right, I denounce them.

Prof Freamon is a scholar who did a proper research pertaining to the Quran.

Freamon is a Muslim a$$ kisser. He couldn't give a damn about his own children, much less his forefathers and how they have arrived to Europe and America.

BTW I am still waiting for the evidence of your claim that there are verses in the Quran on how to buy / sell slaves.

Show me the Indian Penal Codes which supports Sex trade and Slavery and I will show you those verses.

I already stated that Prophet Muhammad(saw) did not abolish slavery ...

Then why are you repeating the same statement again. Yes, we know Muhammad didn't abolish slavery, which is why Slavery exists in Islamic community to this day.

The caste system have been around for about 3000 years. Do you know of this?

Bhavagad Gita is over 5,000 years, did you know that? It was written in 3100 BC and it didn't state about any caste.

The Muslims already here by 1000 AD. Matter a fact, Muhammad Ghazni was attacking areas which are Afghanistan and Pakistan today in attempt to create a foothold to attack India around this time. This so-called religion text (on Caste) was adopted by this Muslims, modified so they could preach it to ignorant Indians and divide them before they could attack. When British came in 1700s, they have learned about Moghul (successful) control system using Caste System and continued that policy by creating their own "brahmin" society which similar to their own, believing that the rest of the ignorant mass will fall behind their puppets and eventually they could recreate the whole society. Do you really think I don't know History?

Speaking of which, let us take a look at Muslim Black Slavery :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 9-11-2014 08:27 AM
Was it I who made a claim - "You don't see such in Malaysia , USA etc because the laws of the land prohibit it." Which means you are stating that Indian Penal Code supports Sex trade and Slavery. When I confront with you, you slitter away like a snake. This show YOU ARE LYING ON YOUR COMMENT. You cannot prove that Sex Slavery (IF IT EXIST AT ALL) has anything to do with Hinduism.
Of course I made such claim because the laws of the land (ie. Malaysia , USA) prohibit such. That is why you don't see it. If you had read carefully what I stated , I stated that in South India is a bit lax probably because the Hindus are torn between their religious culture/tradition and the law of the land. This shows that you don't know what you are talking about. Can you go back to my post #33 and #36 for the evidence. I an seeing a pattern here. When you are unable to respond with evidence you try to BS your way thru. I want to see evidence from your scripture that prohibit of such.

Bullshit. You go there to make the Arabs wealthy. Spiritual Journey means you go and change yourself for the better. Do Muslims become better (person) after a Haj? NO, they remained the same and some haji are worst than before, claiming they are experts in Islam and brings terrorism back to this region. So no, your Haj practice is as useless as Islam itself.
LOL , what is wrong when the Arabs conduct their business in Mekkah / Madinah as they are the custodial of the kaabah? In fact the pilgrimage of Hajj is a lot better than the Hindu pilgrimage to the filthy Ganges river. Part of the funds collected from the Hajj is being returned by building public amneties for the comfort of the pilgrims. Now we even have a fast train to Arafah - free of charge. Where are the public amneties for the Hindu pilgrims when they make their pilgrimage to the filthy Ganges? Give me the evidence that the muslims who goes to hajj comes back , per your quote :
they remained the same and some haji are worst than before, claiming they are experts in Islam and brings terrorism back to this region
Don't just fart from your mouth.

I am still waiting for you to show me which Indian Penal Code supports sex trade and slavery. Show first than talk.
LOL , you are such a dimwitted person. Let me put it to you in short sentences so that you can understand
(1) Hinduism is in support of slavery / 'sacred sex slavery'
(2) Secular law of India prohibit such
(3) Therefore something wrong with Hinduism.
I never stated that Indian Penal Code support the sex trade and slavery. LOL , you are a blur person and a dimwit.

This is evident that you are trying to run.

And who are my fellow Malaysian hindus? Those pigs and dogs who drinks pigs urine in bars and frequently goes to prostitution dens and massage parlours? Those ba$tards? You are right, I denounce them.
LOL , no answer from you that Vedas is not the main (not main main) Hindu scripture but just you cursing your fellow Hindus. Now you need to provide evidence that the Bhagavad Gita is the main Hindu scripture. So far nothing from you. This means that you do not have any evidence in support of your argument.

Freamon is a Muslim a$$ kisser. He couldn't give a damn about his own children, much less his forefathers and how they have arrived to Europe and America.
LOL , this is not a response with evidence. Its just garbage from you , talking from your rear end. The question here where is your evidence that Dr Freamon is lying. So far you have no evidence but shouting and cursing. That is not evidence but mirrors your dysfunctional upbringing from a less than stellar parents.

Show me the Indian Penal Codes which supports Sex trade and Slavery and I will show you those verses.
LOL , you are arguing from your wet dreams and farting thru your mouth. Can you now show me where I stated that the Indian Penal Code support the sex trade and slavery? Now you trapped , you are trying your best to twist and turn your way out. You would not get any respite from me. All I can say is that you are a liar and a bad one.

Can you now pinpoint where in the Quran that states of how to sell / buy slaves per your claim. LOL , you don't want to answer because there is none to answer. I have caught you again lying. You are just a fraud and a lying meenachi. Nothing more.

Then why are you repeating the same statement again. Yes, we know Muhammad didn't abolish slavery, which is why Slavery exists in Islamic community to this day.
This is in direct reponse to the BS you stated in your post #42
Muhammad did not abolish slavery and that practice continued to this day. FULL STOP.
However he set the undertone for the abolishment of slavery. However Hinduism supoprt slavery / 'sacred sex slavery'. Too bad for you. Until now you cannot respond to the arguments but just shouting like a crazy banshee you are.

Why do you still persist with your allegation that slavery still exist in muslim community despite the fact that your own wiki reference has refuted you? Where is the evidence of such? You are a nutjob of a meenachi. You don't seem to know what you are talking about. You are not even embarrassed that your own reference have soundly refuted you. Haters like you are very dimwitted but thick skinned.

Bhavagad Gita is over 5,000 years, did you know that? It was written in 3100 BC and it didn't state about any caste.

The Muslims already here by 1000 AD. Matter a fact, Muhammad Ghazni was attacking areas which are Afghanistan and Pakistan today in attempt to create a foothold to attack India around this time. This so-called religion text (on Caste) was adopted by this Muslims, modified so they could preach it to ignorant Indians and divide them before they could attack. When British came in 1700s, they have learned about Moghul (successful) control system using Caste System and continued that policy by creating their own "brahmin" society which similar to their own, believing that the rest of the ignorant mass will fall behind their puppets and eventually they could recreate the whole society. Do you really think I don't know History?

Speaking of which, let us take a look at Muslim Black Slavery :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI
My point backed by evidence state that the Vedas is the main scripture for Hinduism and it support slavery. You are embarrassed by it , that is why you try to narrow it down to the Bhagavad Gita which is actually a collection of hymns glorifying war because the backdrop of the Bhagavad Gita is war.

LOL , why are you blabbering about Muhammad Ghazni attacking India lah (~ 1000CE) , the British lah? I provided evidence that the Vedas was already around about 3000 yrs ago. There was already a stratification of society (meaning slavery) in the caste system following the Vedas. This means that the caste system already existed before the grandfather of Muhammad Ghazni or Great Britain even existed

It is firm that you don't know your history that you are getting the dates all mixed up. You are a real dimwit.

LOL , now it the youtube video about black slaves? Did you not read what Prof Freamon stated? I repeat it for you since you are a dimwit ; from my post #38
Perhaps the best example of this emancipatory ethic is chapter 90, which is explicitly addressed to the Prophet Muhammad. It posits that there are two roads one can take in life and that the “high road” is the one that leads the righteous human being to free slaves.

The Prophet followed this exhortation, exhibiting a great solicitude for the material and spiritual condition of the slaves in the society around him. His example inspired his companions to emancipate thousands of slaves and, in an oft-quoted statement, he remarked that he would meet the man who “sells a free man as a slave and devours his price” on Judgment Day.

Many forget that, for hundreds of years, Muslim imperialists and slave-traders illegally raided non-combatant villages in Eastern Europe, West Africa, East Africa, India and Southeast Asia, plundering, pillaging and capturing and raping women and children with impunity under pretextual jihads.

It seems that the ISIS ideologues want to revive this shameful legacy.

Traditionalist interpreters conclude that slavery is lawful in Islam simply because there is Quranic legislation regulating it, suggesting an implied permission.

Even the traditionalists must acknowledge, however, that all of the Quranic verses on slavery arise in contexts that overwhelmingly encourage emancipation.

Why is this? It is because the Quranic intendment contemplated a gradual disappearance of chattel slavery.

This is exactly what has happened in history.

My question for the 3rd time :
Where is the evidence of your claim that there are verses in the Quran on how to buy / sell slaves. From your rear end or wet dreams?

Observe folks , you would see this dimwit but crazy meenachi running from the question. Then she puts up obstacles trying her best not to answer like asking me a stupid question like (her post#44)
Knowing fully well that I never state that the Indian Penal Code support sex trade and slavery.

This shows that she is trying her best to run .... LOL
Last edited by sam1528 on 9-11-2014 11:32 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2014 01:40 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

I stated that in South India is a bit lax probably because the Hindus are torn between their religious culture/tradition and the law of the land.

In another word, you don't know shit lah.
What is this "probably"? You simply making comments without a single proof.

what is wrong when the Arabs conduct their business in Mekkah / Madinah as they are the custodial of the kaabah?

So you agree also, that Muslims perform Haj to make the Arabs richer (through business). So what are you whining about? Correct what I said, what.

Don't just fart from your mouth.

You talking without a SINGLE PROOF and you are accusing me. A typical (useless) muslim.

This is evident that you are trying to run.

Show me the Indian Penal Code first than talk.

However he set the undertone for the abolishment of slavery.

MUHAMMAD DID NOT ABOLISH SLAVERY. FULL STOP.

The rest is just repeat nonsense from a mad Muslim, barking out loud. Let this Sam1528 shows proof such as the Indian Penal Code and then we will talk about the rest. Till then, NO FURTHER DISCUSSION WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM THIS USELESS MUSLIM.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-11-2014 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 10-11-2014 01:40 PM
In another word, you don't know shit lah.
What is this "probably"? You simply making comments without a single proof.
LOL , you did not even attempt to answer any challenges. Instead you are just contented to curse and BS which reflect your dysfunctional upbringing / problematic thought process.

It is an accurate assessment. The laws of India prohibit slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'. However it is evident that 'sacred sex slavery' is still practised in South India (where the laws of the land prohibit it). This means enforcement is lax meaning the people are torn between the culture/tradition of Hinduism against the law of the land.

So you agree also, that Muslims perform Haj to make the Arabs richer (through business). So what are you whining about? Correct what I said, what.
I am asking you what is the issue since you made it into an issue. Hajj is better than the Hindu pilgrimage to the filthy river Ganges with filthy conditions.

You talking without a SINGLE PROOF and you are accusing me. A typical (useless) muslim
LOL , I am again catching you trying to lie your way thru. You made the following allegation per your post#44
.... NO, they remained the same and some haji are worst than before, claiming they are experts in Islam and brings terrorism back to this region. So no, your Haj practice is as useless as Islam itself.
Where is your evidence that people returning from Hajj become terrorists? You are no longer farting thru your mouth but shitting thru it. When challenge for evidence you try your best to lie in order to run from your own argument.

Show me the Indian Penal Code first than talk.
Can you pinpoint to me where did I state that the Indian Penal code support the sex trade and slavery? You have been caught lying and you still persist in your lie in order for you to run. This is an extremely stupid question from you. You are making up issues from your wet dreams in order to run away from providing evidence of your claim that the Quran teaches how to sell / buy slaves. Where are the said verses? Why are you arguing from your ass?

MUHAMMAD DID NOT ABOLISH SLAVERY. FULL STOP.

The rest is just repeat nonsense from a mad Muslim, barking out loud. Let this Sam1528 shows proof such as the Indian Penal Code and then we will talk about the rest. Till then, NO FURTHER DISCUSSION WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM THIS USELESS MUSLIM.
LOL , the argument of a crazy banshee in the form of 'sepiroth'. Which part of the following you don't understand , my post #38
Nobody claim that Prophet Muhammad(saw) abolished slavery. He set the undertone for the abolishment of slavery over the years.
Ha ha , observe folks how this crazy meenach is trying to run. Now she makes up a story that I claim the Indian Penal Code support the sex trade and slavery. When pressed for evidence .... no answer but persist in the same lie.

Haters like 'sepiroth' are pretty dimwitted and blur.

Last edited by sam1528 on 10-11-2014 04:20 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2014 10:43 AM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

The laws of India prohibit slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'.

Yes, India Laws prohibits (another word, BANS) slavery and Sacred Sex Slavery. Therefore, it is not tradition or religious practice but a form of abuse by certain group of people, which is why you will find it ONLY in certain places in India. FULL STOP.

Hajj is better than the Hindu pilgrimage to the filthy river Ganges with filthy conditions.

Right, a pilgrimage to a dusty, dry and sun-baked land with no water is always better than to go to a holy place by a river. A logic which only a Muslim can think off.

Where is your evidence that people returning from Hajj become terrorists?

Where is your evidence that people returning from Haj becoming better person than when he left?

Can you pinpoint to me where did I state that the Indian Penal code support the sex trade and slavery?

How to answer that when you don't even show proof of what you speak? All you do until now is LIE. You are the one who suppose to provide proof of what you claim, I don't have to prove that you speak the truth because as far as we know, ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIARS.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2014 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 11-11-2014 10:43 AM
Yes, India Laws prohibits (another word, BANS) slavery and Sacred Sex Slavery. Therefore, it is not tradition or religious practice but a form of abuse by certain group of people, which is why you will find it ONLY in certain places in India. FULL STOP.
LOL , this is so poor from you. I am beginning to suspect that you have no answers to the challenges. Then you are just arguing from your ass , as usual - typical of meenachi 'sepiroth'

At last , you got something right. The laws of India Prohibit slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'. However the caste system is slavery and the people of South India still practise 'sacred sex slavery'. This means that enforcement is lax as the people are torn between the tradition/culture of Hinduism against the laws of the land. This is the 3rd time I am repeating this but you are just too thick to understand. This shows that there is something wrong with Hinduism.

Right, a pilgrimage to a dusty, dry and sun-baked land with no water is always better than to go to a holy place by a river. A logic which only a Muslim can think off.
LOL , water is aplenty during Hajj. Ever heard of water running out there? Never in history. You mean better going to the filthy Ganges? You are crazy. Do you know how filthy the Ganges is?
Today, three hundred million liters of raw sewage mixed with industrial pollutants are dumped in the Ganges here every day, according to B.D. Tripathi, an environmental scientist and an advocate for cleaning the Ganges.

Ninety-five percent of the pollution comes from the raw sewage and industrial pollutants pouring into it; the rest is half-burned flesh and religious items, he said.

For your viewing :

A holy ground covered with feces!

Dogs eating the rotting corpses

Where is your evidence that people returning from Haj becoming better person than when he left?
LOL , you are desperate trying to run. You made the following allegation per your post #44
.... NO, they remained the same and some haji are worst than before, claiming they are experts in Islam and brings terrorism back to this region. So no, your Haj practice is as useless as Islam itself.
Where is your evidence? You are just arguing thru your ass. I did not claim anything. It is all your claim. You need to provide the evidence for your claim. Again you are trying to run from your own argument.

How to answer that when you don't even show proof of what you speak? All you do until now is LIE. You are the one who suppose to provide proof of what you claim, I don't have to prove that you speak the truth because as far as we know, ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIARS.
I am asking you as where did I state the Indian Penal code support the sex trade and slavery? You claim I stated such. Can you provide the evidence of your allegation? You also claim , your post#37
But then again, there is still verses in Islam which states how to buy, sell and treat your slaves, which are followed by devoted and true followers of Islam like ISIS.
Where is it in the Quran that teaches of how to buy / sell slaves. Until now you cannot answer but keep on evading the issue. LOL , you are trying to lie in order to run from the issue.

Actually you have nothing but arguing from speculations and your ignorant opinion. Haters like you are all the same. You don't have evidence to support your arguments. In short , you are shitting from your mouth. Ha ha .....

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-11-2014 11:54 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2014 01:43 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

The laws of India Prohibit slavery and 'sacred sex slavery'.  

Thank you. Nothing further will be entertained.

And we have concluded that ISLAME DOES NOT PROHIBIT SLAVERY as Muhammad did not abolish slavery. Yes, he and his wives did free slaves but Muhammad could have done more if he were to abolish slavery under Islam. Did he do that? NO.

In early years in Mecca, many of Muhammad's followers were slaves as well, like Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi. Muhammad could ask his rich followers to buy and free slaves, a practice which could be accepted when Islam is a minority in Quraisy community where slavery is practiced but WHAT PREVENTED MUHAMMAD FROM ABOLISHING SLAVERY AFTER ISLAM BECOME DOMINANT BELIEF? Answer :- Nothing.

Muhammad did not abolish slaves even when Islam ruled Mecca and Madinah because that could upset the newly converted Quraisy who are wealthy and owns many slaves. So he (Muhammad) changed to tone and told Muslims to treat Slaves (who are Muslims) with equality as stated below :

Narrated Al-Ma'rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 1:2:30

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_views_on_slavery

The slaves mentioned in the above article are all Muslims - captives who accepted Islam or other Muslims who fought and lost the battle and thus, taken as slaves. It doesn't speak of any non-Muslim slaves.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2014 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 11-11-2014 01:43 PM
Thank you. Nothing further will be entertained.

And we have concluded that ISLAME DOES NOT PROHIBIT SLAVERY as Muhammad did not abolish slavery. Yes, he and his wives did free slaves but Muhammad could have done more if he were to abolish slavery under Islam. Did he do that? NO.

In early years in Mecca, many of Muhammad's followers were slaves as well, like Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi. Muhammad could ask his rich followers to buy and free slaves, a practice which could be accepted when Islam is a minority in Quraisy community where slavery is practiced but WHAT PREVENTED MUHAMMAD FROM ABOLISHING SLAVERY AFTER ISLAM BECOME DOMINANT BELIEF? Answer :- Nothing.

Muhammad did not abolish slaves even when Islam ruled Mecca and Madinah because that could upset the newly converted Quraisy who are wealthy and owns many slaves. So he (Muhammad) changed to tone and told Muslims to treat Slaves (who are Muslims) with equality as stated below :

Narrated Al-Ma'rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 1:2:30

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_views_on_slavery

The slaves mentioned in the above article are all Muslims - captives who accepted Islam or other Muslims who fought and lost the battle and thus, taken as slaves. It doesn't speak of any non-Muslim slaves.

Ha ha , India laws prohibit slavery. However slavery is codefied in the Vedas being the caste system and the South Indians still practice the culture / tradition of Hinduism it being the 'sacred sex slavery'. This makes Hinduism a problematic religion.

LOL , you are such a thick person. I really wonder just how you manage to get on with your day job. You argue without evidence but just thru your rear end and could be having shit for brains. Just how did you manage to conclude :
we have concluded that ISLAME DOES NOT PROHIBIT SLAVERY as Muhammad did not abolish slavery

Not managing to abolish slavery in Prophet Muhammad(saw) lifetime doesn't mean he supported it as per your conclusion. He rather set the undertone for its abolishment down the years. I guess you are not to the intelligence level expected in trying to understand issues.

I have provided the works of a scholar , Prof Bernaud Freamon about slavery in the Quran. There is nothing in the Quran that states of slavery but rather for the emancipation of slaves. Do you know what is the meaning of 'emancipation'? Since you are so thick , I repeat the excerpts of the article :
Citation to Quranic verses on chattel slavery at first blush seems to make this point because the Quran, like other religious texts, accepted the existence of chattel slavery as a fact of life at the time of its revelation.

First, consistent with the new ethic, the emphasis in all of the revelations on slavery is on the emancipation of slaves, not on their capture or the continuation of the institution of slavery. (See, for example, verses 2:177, 4:25, 4:92, 5:89, 14:31, 24:33, 58:3, 90:1-12.)

There is not one single verse suggesting that the practice should continue. Further, the Quran makes no mention of slave-markets or slave-trading and it repeatedly exhorts believers to free their slaves as an exemplification of their piety and belief in God.

Perhaps the best example of this emancipatory ethic is chapter 90, which is explicitly addressed to the Prophet Muhammad. It posits that there are two roads one can take in life and that the “high road” is the one that leads the righteous human being to free slaves.

The Prophet followed this exhortation, exhibiting a great solicitude for the material and spiritual condition of the slaves in the society around him. His example inspired his companions to emancipate thousands of slaves and, in an oft-quoted statement, he remarked that he would meet the man who “sells a free man as a slave and devours his price” on Judgment Day.

This is an explicit condemnation of trafficking in free human beings.

You still continue with your BS as follows :
captives who accepted Islam or other Muslims who fought and lost the battle and thus, taken as slaves. It doesn't speak of any non-Muslim slaves.

Refer to your referenced wiki link , the following is stated :
Muhammad owned other slaves as well, whom he bought usually to free

Again , your own reference has refuted you. Prof Freamon has addressed your issue about the supposed slaves taken being war captives
There is only one Quranic verse, 47:4, that authorizes capture of prisoners of war and it does not permit slavery, ordering military commanders to either free the prisoners gratis or hold them for ransom.

Enslaving a prisoner of war is therefore arguably illegal and certainly enslaving a non-combatant is likewise an Islamic crime.

In the end you have nothing as you did not read nor understand the provided atricle. In short you are just shitting from your mouth as you do not have any evidence to support your argument.

Now you appeal to Sahih al-Bukhari, 1:2:30. Can you explain to me what the following mean?
Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.'

In addition where in the hadith state anything about keeping slaves? We have a whole chapter about Manumission of Slaves in Sahih Bukhari

Again , I win - you lose

The questions you are evading from :
(1) Where is it in the Quran that teaches of how to buy / sell slaves. Until now you cannot answer but keep on evading the issue.
(2) Where is the evidence of your claim , per your post#44

(3) Where is your evidence that slavery is not in Hinduism. We have it per the caste system from the Vedas and the South Indian practice of 'sacred sex slavery' despite the laws against it. Hinduism is a problem then.

Can you answer instead of evading the issues? You can't , can you? This makes you a liar and a fraud of a meenachi .... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-11-2014 04:16 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2014 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Huuh lama tak masuk sini, dah berapa orang yang masuk islam? truth8 dah masuk islam ke?

Wahai orang-orang kafir, masuklah islam, kamu akan selamat. Kalau kamu tak masuk islam kamu akan menyesal selepas mati, kamu akan dicampakkan kedalam neraka dan disiksa selama-lamanya...infinity.

Jangan tolak islam mentah2, fikir dulu. Jangan ego, islam tu benar... menyesal di dunia tidak mengapa, menyesal selepas mati tidak ada gunanya. Di Malaysia ramai orang India masuk Islam, hampir setiap hari. Mereka ini memang membuat pilihan yang tepat. Islam Is the WAy OF Life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2014 08:02 AM | Show all posts
by zamkumis

Wahai orang-orang kafir, masuklah islam, kamu akan selamat.  

Selamat kepala hotak kau.

Apa yg selamat tentang Islam? Kamu tahu berapa banyak orang Islam mati katak setiap hari? Kes Ebola je sudah menjangkit 10,000 orang dan bunuh 5,000 orang di Africa sana. Kamu tunggu Ebola sampai Malaysia, kemudian kita akan tengok Allah kamu akan selamatkan kamu atau tidak.

Di Pakistan sana, beribu2 orang sedang menghadapi bencana alam dan kekurangan air dan makanan. Setiap negara Muslim di dunia ada je bencana alam, peperangan ataupun pergolakan (termasuk di Malaysia). APA YANG SELAMAT? Allah kamu tengah buat apa? Periksa lubang anak dara tengok selaput dia sudah tumbuh balik ke?

Selamat konon. Anjing2 Arab macam kamu lah sebab kenapa Malaysia pun tengak mundur ke belakang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2014 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/malays ... kids-061705866.html

IPOH, Malaysia (AP) — It was the last round of a recurring argument: M. Indira Gandhi's husband wanted her to convert to Islam. A committed Hindu, she refused.

He threatened divorce. Both started shouting. Neighbors came looking. Suddenly, he snatched their 11-month-old daughter from the arms of an older child, tucked her under one arm and sped off on his motorbike.
That was more than five years ago. Gandhi hasn't seen her child since, even though a Malaysian civil court awarded her custody.

Her husband — who converted to Islam shortly before taking his daughter away — won custody in an Islamic court. Because Gandhi is not a Muslim, she was not even called to appear. Police have been unwilling to enforce the civil court's decision.

This is Islam. This is what awaits EVERY NON-MUSLIMS if we were to support this ridiculous 7th century POLITICAL SYSTEM called Islam. Slavery in modern times.

What is Slavery? It is when a person has no rights as what the case above clearly stated. It is a clear case of kidnapping by the former husband and yet, Police (the beggars of Malaysia) don't want to do anything BECAUSE SHE IS A NON-MUSLIM.

She takes it to the court and won the custody over her child - and the Court is POWERLESS to enforce its own ruling to a single woman because SHE IS A NON-MUSLIM.

No charges of kidnapping and disrespecting the Court is issued to the husband - because HE IS A MUSLIM.

No matter how much Muslims here whine that this is not how Islam works, the fact remains - IT IS HOW ISLAM WORKS. Otherwise, why is there no actions taken against a Muslim (father) when it is clear he is guilty of kidnapping and contempt of court?

Answer is simple - IF the Civil Court ruling were to be enforced by Muslims here, then it could give two clear statements to all Non-Muslims who wants to convert :-

1. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FAMILY. In the past, Muslims relies on idiots like that ba$tard of a husband who bring in the wife and his children into Islam in order to grow by number. It doesn't matter if the wife disagrees with the husband cos in Islam, women have no right. IF this ruling is enforced, it will clearly state to all non-Muslims that they will lose their family if they choose Islam.

2. Civil Court can overrule Sharia Court. If that happens, what prevents even Muslims from approaching civil court for their legal problems, throwing away Shariah Court for most matters except maybe marriage and divorce.

Furthermore, some political party like PAS and some hardcore Muslims (like ISMA and Perkosa) daydreams of turning Malaysia into Taliban-like country. To do that, they require to have a strong Syariah court which could extend its tentacles toward non-Muslims as well. By enforcing the laws of Civil Court, it will go opposite against what these daydreamers wants and for that, they become quiet and inactive.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2014 09:33 AM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 11-11-2014 05:18 PM
Huuh lama tak masuk sini, dah berapa orang yang masuk islam? truth8 dah masuk islam ke?

Wahai ora ...

Wahai orang-orang kafir, masuklah islam, kamu akan selamat. Kalau kamu tak masuk islam kamu akan menyesal selepas mati, kamu akan dicampakkan kedalam neraka dan disiksa selama-lamanya...infinity.

Jangan tolak islam mentah2, fikir dulu. Jangan ego, islam tu benar... menyesal di dunia tidak mengapa, menyesal selepas mati tidak ada gunanya. Di Malaysia ramai orang India masuk Islam, hampir setiap hari. Mereka ini memang membuat pilihan yang tepat. Islam Is the WAy OF Life.

hai zakumis aka kuman, lama tak dtg sini ...pergi syria ke?  ok, sila jawaba : apa  yg best sangat jadi islam? saya tidak mahu dgr isu pasal syurga dgn dot dot dot....

betul ke islam ini the way of iife? cara  muslims buat  bukan pun the way of life...Yesus ada kata the way of  life....jgn2 muslims curi idea Yesus kot?
Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-11-2014 10:49 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2014 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 12-11-2014 09:33 AM
hai zakumis aka kuman, lama tak dtg sini ...pergi syria ke?  ok, sila jawaba : apa  yg best sang ...

hai zakumis aka kuman, lama tak dtg sini ...pergi syria ke?  ok, sila jawaba : apa  yg best sangat jadi islam? saya tidak mahu dgr isu pasal syurga dgn dot dot dot....

betul ke islam ini the way of iife? cara  muslims buat  bukan pun the way of life...Yesus ada kata the way of  life....jgn2 muslims curi idea Yesus kot?

Aku ada... malas masuk sini, sebab tak ada person berpotensi untuk ajak masuk islam, kalau setakat lawan cakap budak darjah 2 pun boleh bla bla bla buang masa disini. Ini kerja aku, bawa orang non muslim masuk islam, selamatkan mereka dari api neraka.

Apa yang best sangat masuk islam? sebenarnya kerja semua orang islam ialah ajak orang bukan islam masuk islam, tetapi sebab orang islam sendiri banyak yang rosak, jadi kerja ajak orang bukan islam masuk islam ditangguhkan buat sementara, untuk memberi fokus dan sibuk membetulkan orang islam. So kerja ajak orang bukan islam hanya dibuat sambil2 sahaja dalam arus perdana umat islam zaman sekarang. Tapi aku kesian jugak dengan orang yang bukan islam, mereka bakal menjadi kayu api neraka nanti. Tapi aku memang respeklah dengan bangsa india di malaysia ni, memang ramai yg masuk islam berbanding kaum cina.

Aku rasa macam nak dakwah kau aja truth masuk islam, sephiroth dulu aku dah dakwah dah, bagi penerangan macam2, hampir-hampir dia masuk islam, tapi mungkin dia takut mak dia marah sama dia, tak jadi masuk islam. Sephiroth ni macam penakut orangnya, tidak berani buat keputusan terbaik untuk diri sendiri.

Kalau yesus kata way of life tu aku tak heran, sebab orang islam beriman dan sayangkan nabi Isa (orang kristian panggil yesus), nabi Isa ialah seorang rasul yang diutus kepada bangsa yahudi, tetapi dia telah difitnah kerana ajarannya boleh menyebabkan pemuka-pemuka yahudi hilang pengaruh, kuasa dan harta. Banyak kisah menarik tentang perjalanan dakwah nabi Isa, antara yang aku ingat kata-katanya lebih kuranglah " lauk yang terbaik ialah lapar" maksudnya makan yang sedap diwaktu lapar. Banyaklagilah kisah keajaipan dan mukjizat nabi Isa. Ia adalah anak kepada Siti Maryam, Ibu kepada Maryam ialah Hana.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2014 03:53 PM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 12-11-2014 01:21 PM
hai zakumis aka kuman, lama tak dtg sini ...pergi syria ke?  ok, sila jawaba : apa  yg best sangat ...
Aku ada... malas masuk sini, sebab tak ada person berpotensi untuk ajak masuk islam, kalau setakat lawan cakap budak darjah 2 pun boleh bla bla bla buang masa disini. Ini kerja aku, bawa orang non muslim masuk islam, selamatkan mereka dari api neraka.

betul ka nak selamatkan kafir macam saya dari api neraka? apa bukti?

Apa yang best sangat masuk islam? sebenarnya kerja semua orang islam ialah ajak orang bukan islam masuk islam, tetapi sebab orang islam sendiri banyak yang rosak, jadi kerja ajak orang bukan islam masuk islam ditangguhkan buat sementara, untuk memberi fokus dan sibuk membetulkan orang islam. So kerja ajak orang bukan islam hanya dibuat sambil2 sahaja dalam arus perdana umat islam zaman sekarang. Tapi aku kesian jugak dengan orang yang bukan islam, mereka bakal menjadi kayu api neraka nanti. Tapi aku memang respeklah dengan bangsa india di malaysia ni, memang ramai yg masuk islam berbanding kaum cina.

bagi aku tak kisah lah india masuk islam, kristian atau buddhist sebab tiga2 agama ini ajar amalan yg baik ....hindu ini agama yg baik juga tapi india ini tidak mengamalkan ajaran tersebut...sebab mereka sudah mabuk ke arah yg kotor dan korup... sudah menyelewen...sebab itu saya ke forum hindusim kasi pedas2 sampai mereka sedar , apa yg mereka buat semua itu satu amalan yg palsu dan bukan dari landasan dari kitab hindu....

tapi aku suka makan restoran mamak sebab bersih..berbanding india hindu...

Aku rasa macam nak dakwah kau aja truth masuk islam, sephiroth dulu aku dah dakwah dah, bagi penerangan macam2, hampir-hampir dia masuk islam, tapi mungkin dia takut mak dia marah sama dia, tak jadi masuk islam. Sephiroth ni macam penakut orangnya, tidak berani buat keputusan terbaik untuk diri sendiri.

terima kasih lah zakumis aka kuman...buat masa skg , aku happy dgn ajaran dan kepercayaan  saya.....nanti jadi islam...aku jadi macam zombie...ini tak boleh buat..itu tak boleh....macam robot......kau ajar lah madam sepi...mulut dia kan macam mulut longkang....tak pernah tapis2 lagi..asyik kutuk, maki hamun n kata2 kesat....  ...dah pula panggil tuhan dia  pondan ada dua jantina (gender bender) lepas buat kenyataan 'enunch" atau orang2 lembut ini adalah suci...adakah patuh ckp macam itu? ini dia  hindu2 yg sudah menyeleweng...

Kalau yesus kata way of life tu aku tak heran, sebab orang islam beriman dan sayangkan nabi Isa (orang kristian panggil yesus), nabi Isa ialah seorang rasul yang diutus kepada bangsa yahudi, tetapi dia telah difitnah kerana ajarannya boleh menyebabkan pemuka-pemuka yahudi hilang pengaruh, kuasa dan harta. Banyak kisah menarik tentang perjalanan dakwah nabi Isa, antara yang aku ingat kata-katanya lebih kuranglah " lauk yang terbaik ialah lapar" maksudnya makan yang sedap diwaktu lapar. Banyaklagilah kisah keajaipan dan mukjizat nabi Isa. Ia adalah anak kepada Siti Maryam, Ibu kepada Maryam ialah Hana.

tak kisah lah kau anggap isa itu nabi...sebab kita orang tak percaya itu isa sebab isa yg kau percaya tidak   di salib....kami        percaya Yesus yg di salib...ini benar dan ada bukti...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-11-2014 04:03 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2014 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 12-11-2014 03:53 PM

Sebenarnya terlalu banyak bukti yang saya boleh ketengahkan, dulu si Sephiroth yang anti islam taham Gabanz pun cemas-cemas masuk islam bila saya kemukakan bukti, cuma ada halangan keluarga. Tapi cubalah kau renungkan sejenak, adakah manusia ini diciptakan sia-sia oleh tuhan tanpa dipertanggungjawabkan apa jenis keyakinan(agama), perbuatan, pendengaran dan hati begitu sahaja. Yang zalim boleh tindas yang lemah sesuka hati, yang kaya boleh buat maksiat sesuka hati, yang ada kuasa tapi salah guna kuasa dan boleh lepas dari kesalahannya begitu sahaja. Adakah tidak ada sebarang pembalasan. Sedangkan bukti bahawa alam ini dicipta dan dijaga oleh tuhan ada disetiap sudut. Setiap orang yang berakal, mesti akan terfikir bahawa ada satu kuasa yang membuat sistem alam ini tersusun cantik, pastinya tuhan itu sangat bijaksana dan sentiasa mentadbir alam ini. Oleh kerana manusia diberi akal maka manusia sememangnya layak untuk dipertanggungjawabkan segala urusan kehidupannya berdasarkan undang2 tuhan. Berlainan dengan haiwan, mereka tidak ada akal dan tidak boleh berfikir. Mereka tidak layak menerima perintah dan larangan tuhan.

Jadi manusia itu hidup bukan sia-sia, maka kita perlu kenal siapa kita yang sebenarnya, kenapa kita lahir kedunia, apa tanggungjawab kita semasa hidup, dan mati.. kemana kita akan pergi. Tempoh untuk berfikir(mencari bukti-buti yang nyata) dan mencari jalan sebenar diberikan kepada kita semua manusia(umur). Jika tidak mencari kita akan dipersalahkan nanti selepas mati.
Last edited by zamkumis on 12-11-2014 04:55 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2014 10:59 AM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 12-11-2014 04:53 PM

Sebenarnya ter ...
Sebenarnya terlalu banyak bukti yang saya boleh ketengahkan, dulu si Sephiroth yang anti islam taham Gabanz pun cemas-cemas masuk islam bila saya kemukakan bukti, cuma ada halangan keluarga. Tapi cubalah kau renungkan sejenak, adakah manusia ini diciptakan sia-sia oleh tuhan tanpa dipertanggungjawabkan apa jenis keyakinan(agama), perbuatan, pendengaran dan hati begitu sahaja. Yang zalim boleh tindas yang lemah sesuka hati, yang kaya boleh buat maksiat sesuka hati, yang ada kuasa tapi salah guna kuasa dan boleh lepas dari kesalahannya begitu sahaja. Adakah tidak ada sebarang pembalasan. Sedangkan bukti bahawa alam ini dicipta dan dijaga oleh tuhan ada disetiap sudut. Setiap orang yang berakal, mesti akan terfikir bahawa ada satu kuasa yang membuat sistem alam ini tersusun cantik, pastinya tuhan itu sangat bijaksana dan sentiasa mentadbir alam ini. Oleh kerana manusia diberi akal maka manusia sememangnya layak untuk dipertanggungjawabkan segala urusan kehidupannya berdasarkan undang2 tuhan. Berlainan dengan haiwan, mereka tidak ada akal dan tidak boleh berfikir. Mereka tidak layak menerima perintah dan larangan tuhan.

aku rasa kau kena jumpa ibu bapa madam sepi....kalau kau nak dia masuk islam...apa kata kau terus meminang dia...islam boleh kahwin sampai 4...jadi madam sepi boleh jadikan isteri yg kedua ...macam spare tyre

bila dah kahwin dgn madam...kau ajar lah dia...mula2 kamu kena ajar dia cara budi bahasa dgn sopan santun berbahasa....dari mulut yg longkang dulu terus jadi mulut yg sedap kata2.....terus ada satu PERUBAHAN sehingga jadi isteri solehah...dulu pakai sari terang2 ..siang2 pakai sari labuci merah pula itu...terus jadi wanita bertudung yg bersopan ... macam mana ok tak cadangan saya?

Jadi manusia itu hidup bukan sia-sia, maka kita perlu kenal siapa kita yang sebenarnya, kenapa kita lahir kedunia, apa tanggungjawab kita semasa hidup, dan mati.. kemana kita akan pergi. Tempoh untuk berfikir(mencari bukti-buti yang nyata) dan mencari jalan sebenar diberikan kepada kita semua manusia(umur). Jika tidak mencari kita akan dipersalahkan nanti selepas mati.
tak apa...kau ajar madam cara hidup di dunia  ini...pasti dia suka kau....kata orang...maka tak kenal maka tak cinta ....betul tak?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2014 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Nampak gayanya, ada je dua ekor Syaitan (Zamkumis dan Snake.8) nak kena tikam dgn pedang aku ini.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064828 second(s), 42 queries .