CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2886|Reply: 0

Transcode and trim 4K movies to 4 equal HD 1080p MP4

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-3-2014 04:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
If you take a HD movie 1080p and copy the same movie 4 times and rename the four identical files you will see QFHD resolution (UHD) resolution by seeing the same movie the same time *4. Now, I am looking for a different program to cut/trim 4K movies to 4 equal HD MP4 1080p for Samsung UHD TV. Now I am trying with Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and After Effects CC and I think it will work!!!

I will write down more. The trick is to crop the 4K movie to 4 equal HD 1080p parts, rename them as I wrote before and put them in a USB stick in a sub - folder to the USB port. Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is the most intuitive video program that can handle 4K resolution and can crop the video file to 4 equal HD 1080p parts. To be specific, there are 2 functions that must be included. One is the capacity to handle 4K files and crop it. The other is the possibility of the multi thread encoding. Thanks to the simple workflow, I convert 4K movie into H.264 MP4 with Full HD quality with easy.

Below is a step-by-step tutorial to convert 4k movies to HD H.264 for UHD TV.

Step1. Load 4K movies to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

Load the 4K file 4 times to make the procedure in the same time. (You can do the conversion one in a time). BE CAREFUL, the resolution of the clip or the movie must be 3840X2160.

Step2. Choose output format

Choose the right format and the output folder. Here click "Format" icon in the main interface. Choose HD Video> H.264 HD video (* mp4). You can directly enter MP4 in the search bar.

Step3. Crop 4k video

Choose CROP select and click to switch to advanced mode. For the first file make these changes (1920x1080). The same set for file 2, 3 and 4.

Step4. Go to settings section.

In setting section make the changes you want (for audio and others to output smaller file) and then OK

Step5. Conversion

Click "Conversion" icon and the 4K movies to HD H.264 converter for Mac will transcode 4k movies to HD H.264 for UHD TV. run at ultrafast speed.(The time depends on the power of your CPU and the memory). At the end you have to rename the files in MEDIAFLOW as UHD_demo_a_.mp4sub. And enjoy your SAMSUNG TV with 4K resolution.

more 4k raw guides

Canon EOS raw C300 MXF to Prores FCP

Sony 4K MXF to MOV for FCP without XAVC Plug-in

convert Canon C500 MXF files to Multi-track Apple ProRes 422

transfer Sony 4K MXF to FCP MOV

transcode FDR-AX1 4K XAVC S to ProRes422

Transcode mxf to apple prores

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067688 second(s), 30 queries .