Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

Jennifer Lopez

[Copy link]
Post time 10-12-2003 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by QueenLove at 10-12-2003 08:21 PM:
dia kalau dtg, nyanyi tak leh baju seksi seksa dia...
bg lah dia pakai baju kurung satu..

Wah, best gak idea tuh. Musti ayu kalau J.Lo pakai baju kurung kan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2003 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Baju kebaya lagi sesuai..:bg:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2003 02:18 AM | Show all posts
aku rasa nie baru tahap main sebar mulut ke mulut jer.... belum official lagi. Tapi kalau betul, mmg HARUSS aku datang.

Use magic Report

B.O.T.H This user has been deleted
Post time 11-12-2003 03:13 PM | Show all posts
ZIANA ZAIN lagi power!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2003 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by B.O.T.H at 11-12-2003 03:13 PM:
ZIANA ZAIN lagi power!

Apahal tiba2 Ziana Zain pulak?

Kau ni gila ke?:stp: Tak paham topic?:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2003 05:59 AM | Show all posts
ntah.. aper cita ziana zain nie.. :stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2003 06:38 AM | Show all posts
idea baru dah takder.. semua dah dipakai dah..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2003 07:40 AM | Show all posts
ntah...gila bayang kat ziana kot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2003 01:56 PM | Show all posts
ko laki ker pompuan.. :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2003 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 13-12-2003 06:38 AM:
idea baru dah takder.. semua dah dipakai dah..

buhsan kalau smua VC dok cut & paste ...
J-Lo takde berlakon dlm filem terbaru ker???
tak tau ler naper tak minat si J-Lo nih .. masa 1st album kira ok gak include ngan filem2 dia .. to sejak dua menjak .. cam boring jer ...
nothing fancy about her ...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2003 03:56 AM | Show all posts
ntahlar.. skarang nie dia keluar album remix.. The Reel.... DAh dengar satu lagu, "Baby I Love You" remix R. Kelly.. mmg best siot! Try lah download kat www.supermusic.nu.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2003 04:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 2003-12-13 01:56 PM:
ko laki ker pompuan.. :stp:

lor....

[ Last edited by B.O.T.H on 15-12-2003 at 06:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2003 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by *Orseas_Urusha at 11-12-2003 01:16 AM:
Baju kebaya lagi sesuai..:bg:

kalau dia tak mau pakai.. kita bagi cheonsam.
kalau tak mau jugak.. bagi sari.. biar dia tayang poosaat dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2003 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Eh korang dah dengar satu berita belum? Si J.Lo dah kene drop from Louis Vuitton? Sebab dia? Si J.Lo ni freeloader . Aku pon terkejut dengar berita nih, tapi memang spokeperson LV sendiri yang cakap (aku baca nih kat Singapore newspaper). J.Lo is apparently keep going to LV to get free stuff, price reaching hundred thousands of dollars . Huyo!! Gila wei minah nih. Kalo minah ghetto from Bronx, tetap ghetto ler, tak bleh nak tukar dah.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2003 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by *Orseas_Urusha at 2003-12-11 07:32 PM:
Apahal tiba2 Ziana Zain pulak?

Kau ni gila ke?:stp: Tak paham topic?:stp:

Biarlah,dia nak buat lawak tu kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2003 02:24 AM | Show all posts
SHE扴 the showbiz world抯 undisputed diva, but JENNIFER LOPEZ抯 latest demands have seriously backfired.

She抯 been dropped as the face of every girl抯 favourite label Louis Vuitton after causing chaos on one of their photo shoots.

Fashion bosses were left stunned when J-Lo walked away with thousands of pounds worth of goodies.

She got her entourage to bag up items worth thousands. She took shoes, dresses, bags

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2003 12:20 PM | Show all posts

BEN AFFLECK DUMPS AA SPONSOR WHO WARNED HIM OF J.LO

Ben Affleck has severed ties with his Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor -- because she fears marriage to J.Lo could drive him back to booze! Ben's AA sponsor -- a woman he met when he checked into Promises, Malibu's celeb rehab -- had been his rock, reveals an insider.

"They were very tight and he called her whenever he thought he might fall off the wagon. But she told Ben that the Big Book (the AA 'bible') says to stay out of romantic relationships for your first year of sobriety." Ben bristled -- and snapped that he'd never change his mind! "He also said maybe it was time he found a new AA sponsor -- and that was that," said the insider. "They haven't spoken since!"

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2003 05:44 PM | Show all posts

Ben, Jen stay cool, collected

HOLLYWOOD

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2003 07:45 PM | Show all posts

BEN WANTS KIDS, NOT WEDDING

BEN Affleck says he and Jennifer Lopez have "no plans" to get married, he wants to have as many kids as she's willing to bear, and gloats about getting a reference to the Mets cut from his new movie, "Paycheck."
"Who says we gotta get married right away?" Affleck asks in an interview with his hometown paper, the Boston Herald. "That's my plan - to go along and be unmarried until it stops being an issue. Look at Kurt [Russell] and Goldie [Hawn]. Look at my mother." (Affleck's mom, Chris, is still legally married to his dad, but has lived with Calvin Jensen for 15 years.)

Affleck also insisted, contrary to rampant reports, that it was his fianc閑 J.Lo - not he - who first raised the issue of calling off their wedding in September in the face of a tidal wave of publicity.

"She actually was the first to say, 'This is so crazy.' She actually initiated the conversation. She's . . . been down the road a few times - it wasn't her first turkey shoot - and she had an understanding and a level of maturity about these things and a very level-headed perspective about it.

"The stuff about me getting cold feet was all B.S. It was a question of us trying to make our lives as reasonable and sane as possible.

"So there are no plans for a wedding. We're really not in any rush. We were lucky that we were in a position were we could afford to take a whack on some of the deposits and everything because we want to do it at the right time. It just got too crazy and that craziness can ruin a relationship."

But Affleck is looking forward to siring as many kids as J.Lo lets him whenever the bootylicious Bronx bombshell is ready.

"I imagine I would just like to keep 'em coming," he says. "Push hard for the maximum and the woman lets you know when it's enough."

Affleck, who stars in "Paycheck" opposite Uma Thurman, crows that he convinced the director to cut a reference to the Mets from the script and replace them with his beloved Red Sox.

"In the script it said that the Mets were my favorite baseball team and I spent so much time crying in 1986 [when the Mets won the World Series over the Red Sox] that I could never say that," he told the Herald.

"So I said to the director, John Woo, 'You know what team would work better here? The Red Sox.' And he's from China so he didn't care."

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2003 07:47 PM | Show all posts

MAD DASH FOR THE BENNIFER DIAMOND!

I don't think Ben Affleck knows, so PLEASE don't tell him, okay? Fianc茅e J.Lo checked out of her Manhattan hotel after a two-day stay, limo'd on down the road . . . then SHRIEKED when she discovered she'd left her precious pink diamond engagement ring on the sink in her suite!
Screaming at the driver to floor it, horror-stricken J.Lo raced back, blew by the doorman so fast he never got his hand on the handle

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 11:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066256 second(s), 42 queries .