CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1706|Reply: 0

Need GH4 4K Converter-transcode Panasonic GH4 4K videos to AVI HD

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2014 01:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
4K has been the buzzword after CES 2014. Many professional camera shoots QFHD video(3840 x 2160 pixels or 4096 x 2160 pixels), such as new Panasonic Lumix GH 4K. 4K video can be recorded as MTS, MXF, MOV, MP4, etc. As we know, MTS/M2TS footage is not supported well by Sony Vegas. This article is mainly to share an idea about how to effectively transcode Panasonic GH4 4K videos to AVI HD for Vegas Pro without rendering.

Actually, Vegas can render M2TS to AVI HD or WMV HD. However, the long rendering time will make you crazy when you have a large file. And sometimes choppy rendering from M2TS to AVI, MOV, or WMV will be very annoying. Once I even I couldn’t render a 3-second .m2ts file without the resultant file being choppy or having green screen flashes. That’s why I vote for Aunsoft Video Converter, an effective and efficient Aunsoft video converter. The program allow user load entire folder so that you have no necessary to add M2TS file one by one. Without rendering time, the program can utilize all cores to achieve 6X faster conversion speed. Thanks to the advanced video/audio encoding technology, the output format will be with high quality. You can play them flawlessly without choppy.

To support for 4K MTS files, The Video Converter also features transcode 4K M2TS to FCP, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, FCE, QuickTime for viewing and playing. More than 50 output formats makes it is easy to convert 4K MTS/M2TS to MPEG-4, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MKV, WMV, etc for different Media Players. A highlight is that the program supports import different video formats simultaneously. I have tried to batch convert 4k MXF and 4K M2TS to HD AVI at one time, it works!

Below are simple 4 steps to convert Panasonic GH4 4K M2TS videos to AVI HD without rendering

Step1. Load 4K M2TS videos to Panasonic GH4 4K to Sony Vegas Converter

Click "add video" or "add folder" to load 4K M2TS video. You can also directly drag files to the program. The program supports batch conversion and allows you capture images.

Step2. Choose output format.

Click "Format" drop-down list to locate all the profile; choose the "HD Video -> AVI HD Video(*.avi) ". You can also choose video with profile optimized for Vegas, such as MPEG-2, WMV and MPE-2.

Step3. Customize video specs. (Optional)

You can click "Settings" to set up video size, frame rate, bitrates and other settings.

Step4: Conversion.

Click "Conversion" icon that Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac will import GH4 4K videos to Vegas Pro supported HD AVI. With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export file quickly.

Actually, I'm also considering about Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac. Yes, Pro is a master of audio tracks preserving. But iMedia is more versatile. It can not only import P2 MXF, 4K MXF, Op1a MXF, etc, but also can convert MTS, MOD, TiVO, etc. More than 50 types of imput and output formats make it possible to handle almost all video to video and video to audio conversion.

related guides

Canon EOS raw C300 MXF to Prores FCP

Sony 4K MXF to MOV for FCP without XAVC Plug-in

Canon XF300 MXF to FCP generates no audio problem

Transcode mxf to apple prores

Aunsoft mxf converter mac

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.384452 second(s), 30 queries .