CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1473|Reply: 0

Decrypt and convert DVD to ProRes422 MOV for FCP X/7/6?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-3-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
DVD to ProRes422 MOV for FCP Converter Reviews:
I have had good results with DVDs and I am able to edit DVD in Final Cut Pro X with no problems. The Apple ProRes profiles are so smart.

I want to decrypt and import DVD video to FCP X. I download Aunsoft imedia converter for Mac and saw that I could rip all the discs and I had for this a very good impression. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too.

How to import DVD movie to Final Cut Pro ProRes MOV on Mac with ease for editing

step 1. Load DVD movies to DVD to ProRes422 MOV converter for Mac

Insert the DVD disc you want to convert into your Mac’s hard drive and click “DISC” button to import the DVD movies. Or simply drag the DVD disc icon on the desktop to the program. Loaded DVD movies can be previewed in the right preview window and you’re free to take snapshots of your favorite DVD movies. In addition, you can select the subtitle and audio track as you like.

step 2. Select output format

Clicking “Format” bar and choose Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format from the “Final Cut Pro” category. The output videos will work with FCP flawlessly. In addition, video presets for 150+ devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Xbox 360, Samsung, Zune, Archos, etc. are provided to help you get videos to best fit a certain device.

step 3. Start backup and stream DVD to ProRes422 MOV for FCP

When all the settings are fine, click the Convert button to start the conversion. You’re done. Now your DVD files will be converted into ProRes .MOV files ready to be imported into Final Cut Pro (Click File > Import > Files to import the projects).

related guides

Convert GY-HM650 1080P 60i AVCHD to FCP on Marvericks 10.9.1

Converting Canon HF G10 AVCHD to H.264 HD MP4 720P at 2800kbps

Encode/ingest Canon XF100 MXF Footage to ProRes 422 HQ

Transcoding mxf to apple prores

mxf converter reviews

Aunsoft mxf converter mac

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072739 second(s), 30 queries .