Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: sue_cinta

I AM NIKONIAN

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-9-2014 08:27 PM | Show all posts
matdue77 posted on 11-8-2014 08:39 AM
Kalau D600 pun org dah buat tukun, aku punye D300s nak letak mana plak ye? huhuhuhuhuhu

sila bagi kat ambe... ambe pakei D90 je nie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2014 09:21 PM | Show all posts
sue_cinta posted on 1-9-2014 08:27 PM
baru kuar dua bulan bro... maybe tak kot...
D600 maybe laa...2nd hand... kekeke
Kalo baru RM ...

apa2 pun kalau lain macam je elok COD je kot yg online2 takleh caya.. tgk market rate la camne mesti murah bersebab.. mana tau D60 di adjust jd D610 tp part no je la hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2014 09:21 AM | Show all posts
sue_cinta posted on 1-9-2014 08:27 PM
sila bagi kat ambe... ambe pakei D90 je nie

Oooo... pandai yeee......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2014 02:22 PM | Show all posts
sedi78 posted on 1-9-2014 09:21 PM
apa2 pun kalau lain macam je elok COD je kot yg online2 takleh caya.. tgk market rate la camne mes ...

online nak murah dalam malaysia nie (grey) new ko carik cikgu-E Ipoh je... murah kot hampir seriban dari beli kt canon/nikon...
hahaha... uncle chua pon kalah jual rege camtuh... dengar aritu siap kene sound ngan Nikon Msia / Canon Msia... pie lantak la kalo aku... hahaha...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2014 02:23 PM | Show all posts
matdue77 posted on 2-9-2014 09:21 AM
Oooo... pandai yeee......

hahaha... D300s bg ku masih relebennn di hateeeyyyy... kekeke
kalo merchik bohhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Summary: VRO is becoming a more and more popular format and the conversion from VRO to MOV also becomes a problem. Follow this article, and you will get the solution of putting VRO to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas.

I got a Toshiba camcorder which supports to output VRO videos. These files are saved at a DVD RAM and their PAL is 4:3. Normally I like to put these videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or Sony Vegas to edit them. But soon I find this kind of VRO files is not compatible to it.
As is known, VRO format was created by DVD video recorders or camcorders with Mini-DVD disc using the DVD-VR format. VRO Codec is MPEG2, same as VOB but uncompressed raw video and audio. So in some cases you can treat the VRO files just like VOB files, but in many cases you can not use, play or edit VRO file easily.

Fortunately, I ran into Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac which is able to convert VRO to MOV for Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas.

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a really rewarding video conversion media kit with enormous practical and humanized functions. It most satisfies the people who work closely to the different kinds of videos because it has really countless imputing video fortmats! As we all know, the loss of quality about videos during the conversion is unavoidable. But to my great surprise, the output video from Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac keeps its high quality! You can hardly tell the difference of quality between the output video and the source video!

Best of all, after the conversion through it, you can conveniently watch DVD movie or film on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV etc. Also Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac enables you upload converted movies to online video websites. What I appreciate most is that Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac brings AVCHD and MXF Videos to Player and Editor! As is well known, AVCHD and MXF are the most popular formats from common professional camcorders. This means you get Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, and you will get the best postproduction of camcorder videos!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066834 second(s), 27 queries .