CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Which Animals Does the Bible Designate as 'Clean' and 'Unclean'

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-11-2014 10:26 AM | Show all posts

let us look at this from a secular perspective. 3,000 years ago when the torah was written, the people noticed certain conditions of the body and called these conditions 'unclean'. so, they made rules to protect themselves. certain animals were declared unclean for human consumption because they caused health and sanitation issues. they may not have known the science behind it, but they could still watch and tell what caused what problems.

God laws on clean and unclean meats is applicable to present time. it was not done away...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 5-11-2014 10:38 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-11-2014 10:54 AM | Show all posts
So you are obviously a off shoot of Seven Day Adventism, your belief is nothing short of a cult if judged by true Christian teaching.

The Bible tells us that in the end times, there will be an increase in those who command others "to abstain from meats which God hath created" (1 Tim 4:1-4).   
The reason why certain religions, such as Judaism and Islam, prohibit the eating of pork and other "unclean" foods is because they do not accept that Jesus cleanses all who trust in Him by His shed blood on the cross.

If you still prefer the doom way of a cult, you are free to do so. Afterall, i'm a liberal.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 11:00 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-11-2014 10:54 AM
So you are obviously a off shoot of Seven Day Adventism, your belief is nothing short of a cult if j ...If you still prefer the doom way of a cult, you are free to do so. Afterall, i'm a liberal.

many christians world wide now agreed with GOD laws on clean and unclean meats ...they not cult. the misleading so called christians took Bible out of contents and found unclean meats is suitable...is their choice.....

peoples  who seeking liberal want free  wiils....if such case...they rather follow satan the devil route...no law ...everything is free will and liberal

I am sure the above video speaker not cult for giving such speech?

Last edited by Truth.8 on 5-11-2014 11:06 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 5-11-2014 11:00 AM
many christians world wide now agreed with GOD laws on clean and unclean meats ...they not cult. t ...

And can you honestly give me examples of true Christian sects who regard pork as "unclean" besides Seven Day Adventist and a new offshoot cult you belong to.

What's wrong being a liberal and at the same time able to appreciate the beauty of Bible at the same time ? You sound more and more like a imbecilic muslim i debated in other forum.

You know what is the main reasons why you got thrashed by muslim sam1528 everytime you debate him ???

The ultimate reason is you don't have a good understanding of Bible and play into the blatant deceptive arguments of muslims.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 01:34 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-11-2014 11:17 AM
And can you honestly give me examples of true Christian sects who regard pork as "unclean" besides ...
And can you honestly give me examples of true Christian sects who regard pork as "unclean" besides Seven Day Adventist and a new offshoot cult you belong to.

are this sects cult to you:

United Church of God
http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/
http://www.cbcg.org/

and list goes on....all the above link observed clean and unclean meats....are they cult?

What's wrong being a liberal and at the same time able to appreciate the beauty of Bible at the same time ? You sound more and more like a imbecilic muslim i debated in other forum.

if you wan to be liberal, you consider  just other christians...lip service to impress others...yet they goes pub, consume alcohol, wallope everthing from clean to unclean meats ....that is a corrupte element which only pretender to be christian

You know what is the main reasons why you got thrashed by muslim sam1528 everytime you debate him ???

debate is not about who is wining or lose...if he think won....so be it.....to me...my faith with GOD is important ...

The ultimate reason is you don't have a good understanding of Bible and play into the blatant deceptive arguments of muslims.
I dont need to  convience  to muslims that Bible is right ....even I have  submited many proof according ot Bibical ...it their choice ....to believed or not.....hatred speech, anger and vengance not going leads anyway...it only created more hostile amoung humans.....so if sam or muslims think they won....so be it.....but in actual fact is me who is won by keeping silent even they do not agreed with me....because muslims consider like time bomb....full of venganceful souls...so  it better  to keep silent than debating such souls..I feel sorry for them...as they choose the teachings that way....Christ promote love....so it better we shower them with kinds words..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 5-11-2014 01:34 PM
are this sects cult to you:

United Church of God

Truth.8, i know you are a God fearing Christian but i'm simply don't agree with you on some interpretations of the Bible, especially the part on clean and unclean food.

I guess we will only know who is right and wrong during the judgement day.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-11-2014 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Sadly to tell you that United Church of God is truly a cult in the eyes of mainstream Christianity....
http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/ucg.htm
https://www.raptureready.com/rap40s.html
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/F ... CG/demonic_cult.htm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 10:26 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-11-2014 09:05 AM
Truth.8, i know you are a God fearing Christian but i'm simply don't agree with you on some interp ...
Truth.8, i know you are a God fearing Christian but i'm simply don't agree with you on some interpretations of the Bible, especially the part on clean and unclean food.

I guess we will only know who is right and wrong during the judgement day.....

Is ok  if you do not agreed with....eating pork or unclean meat is not a  sin...it just matter of diet and health....we do not want our stomach turning to grave yard....right?

pork takes too long to digest....i hve seen peoples taking those unclean meats ...skin is not good...rough like fish scale .....when you eat more veges....we feel good...i m ready 50....but look like 39 this what lot peoples says...fit slim...young looking...still can do gym ...i can walk none stop for 6 hours...when i was in bangkok....i walk from 9 am till 7 pm....not tired.... my 'jiran' always praise me...because of my younger looking physical and face....she always ask me the secret.....last year I enroll in gym....the consultant looking me from down to up....I ask her why?  she told me that  could not believed my age  as I look young  from my IC  stated my birth date, and many compliments from peoples, family and friends .....secret :  good foood intake as per  Bible sayings but now I am going more to veges....

try to take less meat and more veges....you will know the different  in your health....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-11-2014 10:41 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 10:27 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-11-2014 09:21 AM
Sadly to tell you that United Church of God is truly a cult in the eyes of mainstream Christianity.. ...

this normal  for peoples to judge when we observed the truth...we are label as cult....look at RC...are they cult? calling Mary mother of God?

we do not worshipped nor call mary mother of god....yet we are label being cult

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2014 10:26 AM
Is ok  if you do not agreed with....eating pork or unclean meat is not a  sin...it just matter o ...

I do agree with you that taking more vegetable and fruit is beneficial for our health, 100% agree BUT
taking pork will make skin looks bad and fish scale like ??? This part i'm afraid i can't agree with you as it is unscientific and baseless.
Do you know that there is a lot of research shows that pork is actually a healthy meat, healthier than beef and mutton and it contains good amout of amino acids, iron and polyunsaturated fat ?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2014 10:27 AM
this normal  for peoples to judge when we observed the truth...we are label as cult....look at RC. ...

I do agree that a lot of teaching in RC is so obviously of cult origin yet because they are so many of them, they are accepted as mainstream churches....  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 02:48 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-11-2014 11:01 AM
I do agree that a lot of teaching in RC is so obviously of cult origin yet because they are so man ...

...but they are nice peoples compare to muslims....i hve clients who rc but very nice.....invite me to their house.....they misunderstood the teachings of Bible and following the church leaders.....I just pray God will guide them in proper way......actually Christians regardless whatever denomination are nice peoples......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 02:57 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-11-2014 10:59 AM
I do agree with you that taking more vegetable and fruit is beneficial for our health, 100% agree  ...
I do agree with you that taking more vegetable and fruit is beneficial for our health, 100% agree BUT
taking pork will make skin looks bad and fish scale like ??? This part i'm afraid i can't agree with you as it is unscientific and baseless.
Do you know that there is a lot of research shows that pork is actually a healthy meat, healthier than beef and mutton and it contains good amout of amino acids, iron and polyunsaturated fat ?

taking about nutrition ...we can eat foods are clean according to Bible sayings.....look at cow..vegetarian....yet cow body  are solid , muscle and it work hard.....and cow behaviours very peaceful and calm ...compare animals that  eat meat like lion , tiger which are violent animals....so if you consume lot of veges, you behave very relax,peace and calm

I take lot fiber and vegetables...I am ok....not easily tired....i can do thread mills for one hours burning 1000 calories....i seldom eat beef , mutton or chicken.....

I will be  54 next year....but you wont believe me if you see me personally....most of my friends who are malays...with same age...already dead , diabetes, on medicine, wheel chair...etc.....I am still ok.....look at muslims....when reach 40's...all sort sickness...why ? because they wallope everything from kerang, ketam, udang , siput  sedut and etc....which are consider bad for the health....

look at the above photo, this malay favourite dish.....is this suitable  dish for human? no....this 'sampah' you putting you stomach...this unclean meats....yet humans like  this kind food ....besides kerang bakar....they eat .....can't believe it..

so, islam and quran failed...it is Bible brought teachings of food that are suitable and not suitable...the Bible is prefect for all human kinds...

try to practise it ....i assured your life be good...you wont  get sickness , flu and etc...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-11-2014 05:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-11-2014 02:57 PM
taking about nutrition ...we can eat foods are clean according to Bible sayings.....look at cow. ...

Wow, you gonna be 54, that's really quite old, hahaha, no offence here.

Still, as someone who uphold science and logic, i still believe that all types of "edible foods" are equal as long as they are not contaminated with pathogens and harmful chemicals, for example beef and mutton can be more lethal than pork if they are infected with BSE and Scrapie. Fish with scale can be more deadly than prawn if it is infected with cestode. There is more examples which i can quote but i doubt there is enough spaces here.

The ultimate truth is true Christianity is universal and science friendly and don't contradict with traditional dietary habits of most races in the world. Do you think Europeans, especially Germans will embrace Christianity if pork is deemed "unclean" ? Germans love their pork trotter(Schweinschaff) !
Do you think Chinese, Korean and to certain extend Japanese (Christianity is fastest growing faith in mainland China and Korea) will embrace Christianity if pork is not allowed in their daily diet ?? For Chinese even the word home; 家 means that there is a pig underneath every roof in every traditional Chinese household !

So, true Christianity doesn't need man made taboo to propagate and bear in mind that true knowledges of God will triump over absurdities !

Last edited by wkk5159 on 7-11-2014 09:49 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 11:53 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-11-2014 09:48 AM
Wow, you gonna be 54, that's really quite old, hahaha, no offence here.

yup but age is only figure...i hve seen peoples who are 40 look 50 ....as for  me ...no body can guess my age...I guess bless with good health and the anti aging in me...every body will age one day but it depend how we maintain it by looking youth in physical and look... my secret : no smoking, no alcohol, more veges -fruits -nuts and less meats...plus hitting in gym ....this what keep me youth in physical and look...

Still, as someone who uphold science and logic, i still believe that all types of "edible foods" are equal as long as they are not contaminated with pathogens and harmful chemicals, for example beef and mutton can be more lethal than pork if they are infected with BSE and Scrapie. Fish with scale can be more deadly than prawn if it is infected with cestode. There is more examples which i can quote but i doubt there is enough spaces here.

I have list out the foods are clean and unclean according to Bible ...like i said it up to u  eat or not be eaten....look at peoples who eat all those unclean meats...they fat, out shape, bad odor , easily get sick compare those on vegetarian or keep according to Bibical dieat meats...

The ultimate truth is true Christianity is universal and science friendly and don't contradict with traditional dietary habits of most races in the world. Do you think Europeans, especially Germans will embrace Christianity if pork is deemed "unclean" ? Germans love their pork trotter(Schweinschaff) !
Do you think Chinese, Korean and to certain extend Japanese (Christianity is fastest growing faith in mainland China and Korea) will embrace Christianity if pork is not allowed in their daily diet ?? For Chinese even the word home; 家 means that there is a pig underneath every roof in every traditional Chinese household !....

Yes German love pork...and dont forget they behave in humans during nazi times...it still exist today but in secret society....when humans consume pork, they behaviours is bad, speech, dishonest and etc..

So, true Christianity doesn't need man made taboo to propagate and bear in mind that true knowledges of God will triump over absurdities !

When Jesus cast  out demons...Jesus sent those demons to swine (So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine  - Matthew 8:31) now, why demon ask Jesus to cast into swine? because demon  or satan in begining is liar so it choose unclean animal to be with.....that why  when peoples eat pork, they not honest person in business , speech and etc........that an indication how dirty pigs are...Jesus never touched nor eat pork...if truly want to be with Jesus......than we should follow what the Bible says....our body is temple....so it better to take care of it with good foods...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-11-2014 01:37 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2014 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Unclean Animals and Food
Examined from a Biblical Perspective

"Do not think that I came to pull down the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to pull them down but to fulfill. Truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, there is no way one letter or one dot will pass from the law until all is implemented.

"Thus whoever removes one of these commandments in the least, and teaches men so, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that if your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, there is no way you will enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:17 to 20

'For I am Jehovah who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

'This is the law of the beasts and the birds and every living soul that moves in the waters, and of every living soul that creeps on the earth, to distinguish between the unclean and the clean, and between the animal that may be eaten and the animal that may not be eaten.' "
Leviticus 11:45 to 47

Contents

Food and Unclean Creatures 1

God's Declaration of Clean and Unclean Animals 1
    Fat and Blood Forbidden 3
    God's Laws are for our Good Always 4
    Clean and Unclean Laws go way Back to Abel 4

Clean and Unclean Animals in the New Covenant 5

Unclean Animals During the Great Tribulation 6
    Eating Unclean Animals Can Lead to Death 7
    Jesus Came to Establish God's Law 8
    The Order of Melchizedek 11

Scriptures Misused to "Abolish" God's Food Laws 11

Mark 7 - Unwashed Hands 11
    Acts 10 - Peter's Vision 14
    Romans 14:14 - Defiled Food 15
    1 Timothy 4:4 - Forbidding Clean Meats 18

Conclusion 19

Food and Unclean Creatures

In Leviticus chapter 11 God tells us which animals we are allowed to eat and which animals are not acceptable as food for humans. Many Christians believe that in the New Covenant God removed this prohibition and all animals are now acceptable as food. Is there clear Biblical support for this idea, or is it yet another form of lawlessness that Satan uses to deceive people into elevating their own laws above those of God? Let us examine God's Word to understand the truth of this question.

God's Declaration of Clean and Unclean Animals

The first comprehensive listing of clean and unclean animals we have is recorded in Leviticus 11. However, the list was not created as a new law just for the Hebrews. The Bible clearly reveals that Leviticus 11 only confirms a previously established situation. More than one thousand years prior to the Exodus God told Noah to take seven pairs of clean animals and two pairs of unclean animals in the Ark. (Genesis 7:2, also note Genesis 8:20) Even further back, probably only a few decades after Creation, Abel sacrificed a clean animal, one of his first-born sheep, to God. (Genesis 4:4) The Levitical list is summarised in Deuteronomy 14:

"These are the animals which you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the goat, the deer, the gazelle, the roe deer, the wild goat, the mountain goat, the antelope, and the mountain sheep. And you may eat every animal with cloven hooves, having the hoof split into two parts, and that chews the cud, among the animals.

"Nevertheless, of those that chew the cud or have cloven hooves, you shall not eat, such as these: the camel, the hare, and the rock hyrax; for they chew the cud but do not have cloven hooves; they are unclean for you. Also the swine is unclean for you, because it has cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud; you shall not eat their flesh or touch their dead carcasses.

"These you may eat of all that are in the waters: you may eat all that have fins and scales. And whatever does not have fins and scales you shall not eat; it is unclean for you.

"All clean birds you may eat. But these you shall not eat: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, the red kite, the falcon, and the kite after their kinds; every raven after its kind; the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the seagull, and the hawk after their kinds; the little owl, the screech owl, the white owl, the jackdaw, the carrion vulture, the fisher owl, the stork, the heron after its kind, and the hoopoe and the bat.

"Also every swarming thing that flies is unclean for you; they shall not be eaten.

"You may eat all clean birds.

"You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to Jehovah your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.(1)
    Deuteronomy 14:4 to 21(2)

An examination of the clean animals shows that they are generally herbivores. In contrast, many of the unclean animals are carnivores or scavengers. Many shellfish are filter feeders which remove contaminants from the water. Viewed simply from a health perspective, God's choice of clean animals makes good sense. When we also remember that He is the designer and Creator of humans and all the animals, it is obvious that God knows which meats are suitable as food for us.

Many of the unclean animals traditionally have not been regarded as food in Western nations. As these nations were partly built on a heritage of Biblical principles this should not be a surprise. Unclean meats which have been commonly consumed are rabbits, pigs, shark and shellfish. Today it is becoming fashionable to eat many other unclean meats such as crocodile, snake, ostrich and octopus as well.

Fat and Blood Forbidden

God also tells us that some parts of the clean animals are not to be eaten:

'This shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings: you shall eat neither fat nor blood.' "
    Leviticus 3:17

Today we know that saturated animal fats are harmful to our health and eating them can lead to heart problems, obesity, etc. However, the prohibition on consuming blood is largely spiritual:

"for the soul(3) of all flesh is its blood; It is one with its soul. Therefore I said to the children of Israel, 'You shall not eat the blood of any flesh, for the soul of all flesh is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.'
    Leviticus 17:10 to 14

Therefore, because God made us, He knows how our souls are constructed and where they reside.

God's Laws are for our Good Always

God does not give us laws for His own amusement. Rather than fight against our Creator's Laws, we need to heed the words of Moses and understand that all of God's laws are given to us for our own good:

'And Jehovah commanded us to observe all these statutes, to fear Jehovah our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is this day. Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before Jehovah our God, as He has commanded us.'
    Deuteronomy 6:24 and 25

Part of God's Laws also forbid drunkenness and gluttony. (Deuteronomy 21:20, Proverbs 23:21, Isaiah 56:11 and 1 Corinthians 6:10) Both of these excesses can damage our bodies and reduce our desire to obey God.

Clean and Unclean Laws go way Back to Abel

We have seen that God's Laws on clean and unclean animals were included in the Mosaic Covenant. We also showed that these laws actually go all the way back to Noah and even to Adam and Eve's son Abel. As Noah is an ancestor of every person alive today, through him that law applies to every human. Further evidence that God's entire system of laws existed long before the Exodus is provided in Genesis 26:4 and 5 when God addresses Isaac:

"And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws."

As we know that God "is the same yesterday, today, and forever." (Heb 13:8) we can be sure that the commandments, statutes and laws that Abraham kept are the same ones that God gave through Moses and are still in effect today.

to read more, click at :  http://www.chcpublications.net/unclean.htm Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-11-2014 01:32 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2014 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-11-2014 11:53 AM
yup but age is only figure...i hve seen peoples who are 40 look 50 ....as for  me ...no body can g ...

Hahaha.....obviously Truth.8 you are not someone who are in line with science and logical in thinking.

Why eating pork has to do with astrocities commited by Nazi during WWII ? Countless other races like to consume pork too but they are peaceful people.
Do muslim terrorists in Taliban and ISIS consume pork ??? They loathe pork more than Jews yet their atrocities are second to none in this 21st century. In fact, i notice that most peaceful people in 21st century loves pork; eg, Europeans, East Asian and American.

Why Jesus casting demon into pig was just a matter of conveniences. It is obvious that pigs were the only livestock present when it occured, so Jesus send the evil spirit into this herd of pig. If pigs are really filthy and evil, why God created it in the first place ???
Do you think that all snakes in the world is Satan since Satan took the form of snake in the Garden of Eden ???

So Truth.8, "Christian" like you make a very poor evangelist and trust me, truth will prevail.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2014 10:52 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 8-11-2014 08:17 AM
Hahaha.....obviously Truth.8 you are not someone who are in line with science and logical in think ...
Why eating pork has to do with astrocities commited by Nazi during WWII ? Countless other races like to consume pork too but they are peaceful people.

sorry to says....i m telling base  on my experiences....i m now 50's....i hve seen many peoples ...the best peoples to be around is peoples who observed on vegetarian...

Pork lovers are cunning, dirty and most of them are not sincere plus they are sturbone like pigs...if i tell them no...they will still with sturborn attitude just like pigs... why the mat salleh always says  ' you dirty pigs? and holy cow"

Do muslim terrorists in Taliban and ISIS consume pork ??? They loathe pork more than Jews yet their atrocities are second to none in this 21st century. In fact, i notice that most peaceful people in 21st century loves pork; eg, Europeans, East Asian and American.

Besides pork, there other unclean meats should be avoided...but muslims wallope those meats...so they are  just like that... i think you   never mix around do you? go and mix with different races and religion....why not mix those are vegetarian....the chinese buddhist...do you know how polite , peaceful they are ? yes, nice to be around with such peoples...is not about race but food that play important part in our life...

Why Jesus casting demon into pig was just a matter of conveniences. It is obvious that pigs were the only livestock present when it occured, so Jesus send the evil spirit into this herd of pig. If pigs are really filthy and evil, why God created it in the first place ???
Do you think that all snakes in the world is Satan since Satan took the form of snake in the Garden of Eden ???

Unclean animals was created for purpose not to be hated or eating it. I have posted the  reason behind God creations those animals. I guess you never bother to read...this what happen when  someone do not read . to cut it short: pigs eats anything....consider like vacuum cleaner....hence it can clean up the bad things in earth by eating those unclean things...
Animals such as pigs, bears, vultures and raptors can eat (and thrive) on decaying flesh. Predatory animals such as wolves, lions, leopards and cheetahs most often prey on the weakest (and at times the diseased) in animal herds.
When it comes to sea creatures, bottom dwellers such as lobsters and crabs scavenge for dead animals on the sea floor. Shellfish such as oysters, clams and mussels similarly consume decaying organic matter that sinks to the sea floor, including sewage.
A common denominator of many of the animals God designates as unclean is that they routinely eat flesh that would sicken or kill human beings. When we eat such animals we partake of a food chain that includes things harmful to people.
As nutritionist David Meinz observes: "Could it be that God, in His wisdom, created certain creatures whose sole purpose is to clean up after the others? Their entire 'calling' may be to act exclusively as the sanitation workers of our ecology. God may simply be telling us that it's better for us believers not to consume the meat of these trash collectors" ( Eating by the Book, 1999, p. 225).

I would advise you get a free booklet to study it with sincere heart . here is the the book

to order , please visit : http://www.ucg.org/booklet/what- ... -and-unclean-meats/

So Truth.8, "Christian" like you make a very poor evangelist and trust me, truth will prevail.

I am not evangelist.....just following God words...peoples who broke God laws are lost and blindly following the church leaders ..

Satan is not snake ...in order to misleads humans it took form as snake....satan was angle in begining know as lucifer....lucifer and his groups can impersonate any form to misleads..... .....

why Jesus cast demon/unclean spirit into swine?  here is the answer:

Why the demons begged to be allowed to enter the swine is unclear from the account. It could be because they didn’t want to leave the area where they had been successful in doing their mischief among the people. Perhaps they were drawn to the unclean animals because of their own filthiness. The demons may have made this strange request because it was their last chance to avoid confinement in the Abyss, the place of confinement to which evil spirits are doomed (Revelation 9:1-6). Whatever their reasoning, it is clear from the account that demons had little power of their own and were unable to do anything without Jesus’ permission. As Christians, we can take comfort in the knowledge that the forces of the enemy of our souls are under the complete control of God and can only act in ways He allows.
The Bible doesn’t explain to us Jesus’ reasoning, but displaying His sovereign power over demons could be one reason why Jesus sent them into the pigs. If the pigs’ owners were Jews, Jesus could have been rebuking them for violating Mosaic law which forbids Jews from eating or keeping unclean animals such as swine (Leviticus 11:7). If the swineherds were Gentiles, perhaps Jesus was using this miraculous event to show them the malice of evil spirits under whose influence they lived, as well as displaying His own power and authority over creation. In any case, the owners were so terrified to be in the presence of such spiritual power that they made no demand for restitution for the loss of their property and begged Jesus to leave the region. The people were awe-struck but unrepentant—they wanted no more of Jesus Christ. This shows the hardness of their hearts and their desire to remain in sin. The healed demoniac, on the other hand, demonstrated the true faith and repentance of a changed heart and begged to be allowed to follow Jesus. Perhaps the unmistakable difference between the saved and the unsaved was an object lesson for the disciples and all who witnessed the event. Jesus sent the healed man away, giving him a commission that he joyfully obeyed: "Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you" (Mark 5:17-20).

Hope that explained

Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-11-2014 10:56 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 8-11-2014 10:52 AM
sorry to says....i m telling base  on my experiences....i m now 50's....i hve seen many peoples  ...

You really haven't explained anything but selectively choosing and favour the answers which are biased and convenient to your belief.

You really need to read up more and mix around with people with different background and religion up bringing Truth.8, do you really sincerely believe that vegetarians are more peaceful and less cunning ??? I have many vegetarian Buddhist and Hindu friends, there are many "good" people among them but at the same time there are sizable number of them which are despicable too.
Apparently you have been intoxicated and indoctrinated with false knowledges and religious teaching which make you incapable of rational thinking.

You can't conceal the truth, it manifest in your life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2014 01:48 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 8-11-2014 12:19 PM
You really haven't explained anything but selectively choosing and favour the answers which are bi ...
You really haven't explained anything but selectively choosing and favour the answers which are biased and convenient to your belief.

You really need to read up more and mix around with people with different background and religion up bringing Truth.8, do you really sincerely believe that vegetarians are more peaceful and less cunning ??? I have many vegetarian Buddhist and Hindu friends, there are many "good" people among them but at the same time there are sizable number of them which are despicable too.
Apparently you have been intoxicated and indoctrinated with false knowledges and religious teaching which make you incapable of rational thinking.

You can't conceal the truth, it manifest in your life.

do you know the recent video on sex scandal like alivn and few others who behave bad...they  are  pork lovers...
some who nude in beach...are also pork lovers....

the pork lovers are liars , smart but live full of lies and cheating...greed, rough attitude, ah long which cut throat interest rate , mafia and list goes

veges lovers never live such life....mix around...like i said...i m 50 and above....i hve seen so many peoples...i work in age 17...hotel, bar, night club ...being  a performer, seen how peoples behave strange, exposed to  night life mixing  with bad and good peoples, mix with prostitue, mak ayam(pimps)  and etc.....have you experience like me??? i like experience....it  GOD put me that way to experiences.......but of all , i never take drugs nor arak.....i behave wise .....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-11-2014 01:52 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096294 second(s), 43 queries .