Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6611|Reply: 27

CINTA PENING

[Copy link]
Post time 23-7-2013 03:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
He used to be a she, and she used to be a he. Now transgender teenage lovebirds are in love after they BOTH had gender reassignment surgery

Teenagers Arin Andrews and Katie Hill look like any normal young couple posing in their swimwear.
]It is hard to believe that just two years ago Arin was a girl called Emerald, and Katie was a boy called Luke.
Arin, 17, and Katie, 19, from Tulsa, Oklahoma, have both undergone surgeries to change their gender and now are enjoying being in their bodies they always wished for.

Just over a year ago Katie, a university student, had gender reassignment surgery, thanks to an amazing $35,000 donation from an anonymous donor who read her story in a local newspaper.
Now, Arin, who is still at school, has undergone an operation to remove both of his breasts, and is proudly showing off his new male physique.
]For the last year, Arin has been binding up his chest to try to hide his female body, but can now go topless for the first time after his surgery in Cleveland, Ohio, in June.

He said: 'Now I can wear a tank top, which I couldn't before, I can go swimming shirtless, I can walk outside, I can just be a regular guy now.
'I hated my breasts, I always felt like they didn't belong - now I can finally be comfortable in my own body.'
He added: 'Now when I'm out in a public pool, or lifting weights, no-one raises an eyebrow, they just think I'm a guy - just a skinny dude in the gym trying to build some muscle.

]'My family have really surprised me with how supportive they have been throughout the surgery. I'm so lucky to have them and Katie to rely on.'
]Katie and Arin met nearly two years ago at a support group for transgender teenagers and bonded through their shared experiences.
Katie said: 'To me, Arin's just my Arin, he's always looked manly to me. But now he's had the surgery he's much more confident and comfortable with himself.'
]But now that the teens' physical appearance matches their gender, both of them are excited to be able to go swimming, boating and sunbathe like other couples.
]Katie added: 'Being transgender myself, I understand Arin probably better than anybody else, how good he feels and how complete he feels.'

[size=1.2em]In the future, Arin might consider having genital surgery, but this can be complicated, and for now he's delighted with his new body.
[size=1.2em]Both the couple's families are supportive of their relationship and say the way the way the teenagers have supported each other has helped in their transition.
[size=1.2em]Arin's mum Denise Andrews said: 'Seeing Katie go through her surgery was helpful to Arin.
[size=1.2em]'It was being around it and seeing her getting to transform. And being a couple at the time was I think just the cherry on the cake.

Changed lives: Emerald Andrews, before she became Arin, at the age of five in Tulsa, Oklahoma (left) and Luke Hill (right), before he became Katie, aged seven

Every transgender person would love to have the transformation physically because it just completes them as a person.'
The last two years have been very difficult for the teenagers.
]Katie was bullied at school, and Arin had to change to a different high school when he revealed he was transgender, and has lost friends in the process.
'I lost one of my best friends through the transition,' said Arin. 'We used to go on vacations together and were like sisters.

But I got the chance to open her eyes and show her I'm still a good person. I'm still the person I was, I just look different.
'She was gone for a while but then she came back.
'It taught me that the people who really love you need some time, but they'll always come back around.'
Happy: Arin had an operation to remove his breasts and is proud of his new physique

After he began dressing as a boy, Arin also lost a new male friend who learned about his past as a girl.
'He said: ''I pictured you as a girl, and I can't do it anymore,''' said Arin, adding: 'You can't just force people to be your friends.'
Katie started her degree course at an Oklahoma university last autumn but has struggled to make new friends because of prejudices against transgender people in the traditional Southern State.
She said: 'I had quite a lot of friends in college that were really close to me and then all of a sudden they just stopped talking to me.
]'I think what happened is they found out I was trans through a story or word of mouth and they decided that was too much for them.'
The last two years have also been difficult for the teenager's families as they've come to terms with losing their son and daughter, and also some of their own friends.
Arin's mum Denise said: 'There are still a group of people we don't interact with any more. I know that they questioned me as a parent, they're not comfortable with it.'
]But she added: 'A lot of people worry about losing the gender of their child. But as you look through albums and realise your babies are growing up, we also watched them grow up and turn into somebody different.
'Whether they stay the same gender or not, they become independent.'
Now their outward transformation is complete, the teenagers hope people will accept them as their new genders, and their difficulties will become a thing of the past.

Last edited by amyainsamad on 23-7-2013 03:42 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2013 04:50 PM | Show all posts
entah apa dah diorang ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2013 05:01 PM | Show all posts
malas tul la aku nk baca...  
tlg la sape2 yg bg sinopsis skit..

okay..da paham da...

Last edited by Leyla on 23-7-2013 05:03 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2013 06:02 PM | Show all posts
jantan tetap kelihatan lembik manja, manakala betina kelihatan gagah perkasa dan kepala panjang akal

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2013 06:09 PM | Show all posts
yg pempuan jadi laki tuh dia tmbah halkum kah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2013 06:59 PM | Show all posts
macam mana dia buat bg tumbuh bulu2 'jantan' sume tu??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-7-2013 08:22 PM | Show all posts
pastu camno nak dapat anak?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2013 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Nk kasik bulus2 tu sumer mkn hormon testosteron, nk kasik jd montok makan hormon progresteron....

Nk kasik pinggang ramping , operet buang tulangnrusuk paling bawah

Genital pulak , yg lebih dibuang, yg kurang ditambah

Aperpon yg perempuan jadian, kromosom tetap x berubah, dna tetap lelaki, x boleh period, dan x boleh berank, termasuk x boleh pms..

Sama gak mcm lelaki.....konsepnyer

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts
x tercapai dek akal ku...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 12:45 AM | Show all posts
teringat kt kawan ai fonen yg nampak lebih kewanitaan berkapel dgn pengkid yg nampak jantan abis...

yg pengkid tu nampak cute lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 03:32 AM | Show all posts
yang "lelaki" tu ada iras hero 500 Days of Summer,  Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 06:55 AM | Show all posts
Nanti kalau kahwin for sure yg jantan tu ngandung..
Betul x??

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 08:01 AM | Show all posts
ok la.. they meant to be with each other
hat jantan jadi tino
hat tino jadi jantan

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 08:34 AM | Show all posts
ketet jatey npk tak normal. mana leh celen kuasa Allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Ciri-ciri asalnya masih juga kelihatan

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 06:21 PM | Show all posts
laki tu..err yg actually pompuan hensem gak haha..
yg bulu2 tu sbb dia hormon la kan..inject apa benda tah yg laki punya klau x silap

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2013 09:07 AM | Show all posts
ntah lah ape nk jadi agak nye

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
yang laki(pompuan) tu ensem plak...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 09:47 AM | Show all posts
rasanya leh kenal gak kot.. sbb ciri2 pempuan 2 ttp ada.. apa la nak jadi dgn manusia skan ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 01:37 PM | Show all posts

yg jadi perempuan tu tetap nmpk cam lelaki...
yg jadi lelaki tu ok la sikit...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126303 second(s), 46 queries .