Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 3524|Reply: 20

Massage Cushion with Heater – OGAWA

[Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2013 03:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Badan anda selalu lenguh-lenguh? Tapi tak de orang yang nak tolong urut / picit kan.. heh.

Ada satu produk ni yang dapat menyelesaikan masalah tersebut. Iaitu mesin khas utk mengurut badan jenama OGAWA. Produk ni memang terkenal dan agak mahal harganya jika di beli di kedai mereka.

Daku nak jual murah jer. Ada yg dah apaki dan ada yg belum pernah pakai (masih dlm kotak).

Berminat utk mengetahui lebih lanjut boleh lihat blog saya di http://eloklagi.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2017 04:52 PM | Show all posts
I had Ogawa 3 years ago . I have Zyllion ZMA-14-BK Shiatsu Massage Cushion with Heat and certainly this is better than Ogawa . This particular model has a lot to offer with its 4 adjustable Shiatsu nodes for the neck area and the 4 Shiatsu massage nodes for the back and lumbar area.  It is also possible to incorporate a soothing heat into your massage with a push of a button.  With the various settings and intensity controls, you’ll receive penetrating kneading and roll that is designed for the width and length of your back.  Plus you can set it to focus on certain problem areas.  This is a nice function, especially if you have an irritating knot or kink you’d like worked out in the back area.  There are also built-in double vibrating motors in the hip area that relaxes the body and improves metabolism.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2018 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Sometimes you don’t need the complete chair and just want a massage cushion that you can throw down on any sitting area and enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating therapy while reading your favorite book or watching a television show. Either way, massage cushions are very convenient and easily stored when not in use. This is especially nice when you don’t have the room to accommodate one of those larger, bulkier chairs. Massage cushions are a nice way to wind down at the end of the day, plus offer a wide variety of features. Different people have different features that they consider to be important when choosing a massage cushion. Do you have posture problems? If so, it would be a very good idea to choose a cushion that has additional lumbar support. Do you want a cushion that will provide back massage only, or would you prefer a cushion that could also massage your neck and even your arms? Do you want a heated massage cushion?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2019 02:12 PM | Show all posts
GoshaCruel replied at 30-10-2018 03:25 AM
Sometimes you don’t need the complete chair and just want a massage cushion that you can throw down ...

In late I also think that we don't need to buy whole chair, because it is light weight and even I can use it in my car but I read an article https://sortedforyou.com/best-recliners-for-back-pain which elaborate many recliners and I found that recliners are very advance in terms of technology in compare of massage cushions. But still I think massage cushion or recliner both are best, its depends on the person who want to use it.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2019 05:46 PM | Show all posts
I think a massage cushion is the cheapest alternative to having a professional back massage, it works better than massage pillows because it covers a larger area: lower and upper back. I find it easier to relax on a chair or even a couch and completely forget that I have the device on - you don't have to worry about repositioning or holding it. I haven't heard about Ogawa, Naipo is what I use at the moment

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2019 12:38 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, a handheld massager maybe is the best choice. Because it is very convenient to use it anywhere. And it provides very deep massage on specific area of your body. Recently hypervolt is the one I'm using. It is really good!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-11-2019 04:47 AM | Show all posts
If you're looking for a good massage chair and don't know which one to buy, visit this resource dedicated to home massage chairs reviews

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2019 01:15 PM | Show all posts
I agree, handheld massagers are the way to go.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2019 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Massager cushions are of great help if you find yourself driving most of the time or have a job where you sit most of the time. A handheld massager is better in a way that everyone can use them.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2020 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Your opinions are right. I totally agree. Sometimes if you need release stress, a deep tissue massager can help much. There are a lot of brands you can choose. Different products have different features, and you can benefit from that.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2020 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by yaliyaa at 7-4-2020 08:00 PM

sometimes you need self-massage tools. and you need a massage of only a few parts of the body. like you need an only foot massager. there are many foot massager but you need to get the best foot massager.  if you want the best foot massager and you want to get a buying guide of the foot massager then click the link below.
https://topmassagers.net/

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2020 05:15 PM | Show all posts
yaliyaa replied at 26-3-2020 05:18 PM
sometimes you need self-massage tools. and you need a massage of only a few parts of the body. like  ...

Did you chceked this article https://massagefuture.com/best-massage-chairs/

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2020 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mikejones at 28-8-2020 07:59 PM

Some of the time you needn't bother with the total seat and simply need a back rub pad that you can toss down on any sitting region and appreciate some unwinding, restoring treatment while perusing your preferred book or viewing a TV program. In any case, knead pads are helpful and effortlessly put away when not being used. This is particularly pleasant when you don't have the space to oblige one of those bigger, bulkier Best Massage Chairs View Best Massage Charis View. Back rub pads are a pleasant method to slow down by the day's end, in addition to offer a wide assortment of highlights. Various individuals have various highlights that they consider to be significant while picking a back rub pad. Do you have pose issues? Assuming this is the case, it would be a generally excellent plan to pick a pad that has extra lumbar help. Do you need a pad that will give back rub just, or would you incline toward a pad that could likewise rub your neck and even your arms? Do you need a warmed back rub pad?
Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2020 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ayaanraja at 21-10-2020 01:31 AM
MichaelErnst replied at 16-11-2019 04:47 AM
If you're looking for a good massage chair and don't know which one to buy, visit this resource dedi ...

i checked many places to know about the best massage chair before buy, but at least my friend suggest me bestmassagechairdesign.com is the good place.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2020 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Well, i ma of the opinion that a massage chair of around $2000 can give more massaging features which pay off compared to hand massager or rollers

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2020 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello. I hope that this review will be useful for you, especially if you have some doubts.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2021 03:56 PM | Show all posts
This article is actually the thing you've been searching for. Here you'll track down all the data you need on the sorts of back rub seats accessible on the Australian market in 2021, the costs of various models and what is really significant for your purchasing choice. Through this instructive read, you will doubtlessly track down the best back rub seat fitted for your longings.

Are you considering purchasing a massage chair but are unsure of which model to invest into? Or do you want to get a clearer idea of the important factors to consider when committing to one or another brand of massage chair reviews site?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2021 06:30 PM | Show all posts
UK 49s Teatime lottery is one of the popular and daily lottery in the UK. Also, the 49s Teatime lottery is the biggest lotteries in the UK and South Africa. UK 49s Teatime draw will take place twice a day every day. Get the latest UK 49s Teatime Results here.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2021 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Download Whatsapp Mod Apk Plus 2021 Latest Version . Get full advantage of this app GBWA+ with a lot of features that you never get in any version of WhatsApp+.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2021 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Download WhatsApp MOD APK Plus  2021 Latest Version . Get full advantage of this app GBWA+ with a lot of features that you never get in any version of WhatsApp+.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077411 second(s), 47 queries .