1234Next
Return to list New
View: 32421|Reply: 67

CARI Contest-"K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia" Ticket

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-5-2013 03:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
CARI Concert Contest-"K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia"
4 Pairs RM688 RockZone Ticket

The K-Pop wave hits Resorts World Genting! Renowned Korean group SISTAR, 4Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Born to Beat (BTOB) and G. NA are set to rock the stage of Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting on 23 & 24 May, 8.30pm! This hottest concert was brought in by Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd. Grab this golden opportunity to meet your favorite hot and sexy artistes that have been featured in the world renowned K-Pop singer PSY’s Music Video, namely HyunA from 4Minute in “Gangnam Style” and Gain from Brown Eyed Girls (BEG) in the latest hit song “Gentleman”.

4 pairs of <K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia> Rockzone tickets will be given out. Win  <K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia> concert tickets by answering the following tie-breaker:

RM688 x 4 Pairs- 23/05/2013  <K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia> RockZone Ticket

1.Who is the concert main organizer.
2.Please write down the date,time and place of this concert.
3.Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)
5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group(can via Youtube or Facebook)

Contest Closing Date:22/05/2013-9am

*Note:The winners must personally to the Resort World Genting-Arena Of Star Box Office(counter) collect the concert ticket.

*The organiser have the final decide.

Speacial Thanks:Resort World Genting

*can answer in English or Malay. Last edited by CariReporter on 16-5-2013 08:24 PM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2013 01:43 PM | Show all posts
   Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd.

Date : 23 & 24 May 2013
   Time : 8.30pm
   Place : Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

3.Please list out which two groups will preform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
   Brown Eyed Girls (BEG) and 4 Minute

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)
   I really want to see  Brown Eyed Girls (BEG) at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia" because ever since hurricane “Abracadabra”, BEG have carried a reputation as a girl group who do pop a little differently than everybody else, always thinking outside the box and sticking to the left of center in almost everything that they do.

5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group(can via Youtube or Facebook)
Last edited by neez_cookies on 16-5-2013 02:01 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2013 03:24 PM | Show all posts

3.Please list out which two groups will preform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
SISTAR & 4 MINUTE

I want to see 4 MINUTE Live at Malaysia because I want to feel excitement of their music. I always said to my friends, "music is music no matter what language it's in". Long live K-pop.

Last edited by nexusaby on 16-5-2013 03:50 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2013 03:33 PM | Show all posts
   -ESTEEM PAVILION SDN BHD.

-Date : 23 & 24 MAY 2013 (Thursday & Friday)
   -Time : 8:30 pm
   -Place : Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands

-Brown Eyed Girls and BTOB

-I want to see 'Brown Eyed Girls' at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia" the most because I'm a fan of them more than 4 years and this is the first time of them to perform in Malaysia so I want to see and cheer my Idol up close.

Last edited by daisyday on 16-5-2013 03:51 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2013 06:50 PM | Show all posts
- Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd.

- Date:23 & 24 May 2013
- Time: 8.30pm
- Venue: Arena of Stars (Genting)

- Btob, Sistar

- Btob. Because their songs are very nice. I knew this group from the song named 'father'. They also can dance very well, not just sing well~  

-

Last edited by white_coffee on 16-5-2013 06:52 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2013 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Esteem Pavilion

23/5/2013 & 24/5/2013, 8.30PM, Arena of Stars

4minute, BTOB

Definitely is BTOB because i wish to feel their charm on stage! And wish to see their charisma smile live too!!! Shout with the fans to show my support to them!!!

Last edited by b4byjane on 16-5-2013 07:50 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2013 10:54 PM | Show all posts

- Btob, Sistar

- G.NA. Because Im very loving her all MV and song. especially the latest song named" oops", it really nice, pretty, sexy, and good dance... all her song i never listen until bored...!! so i hope can meet her in this concert and support them. (44 words)

Last edited by kelvin5579 on 16-5-2013 10:56 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2013 11:08 PM | Show all posts

- 4Minute, Sistar

- The group which I want to see at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia" is SISTAR because I attracted by them since 1 year ago when they released their new songs and their songs are very nice to listen because the songs make me happy when I'm sad. (48 words)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2013 11:32 PM | Show all posts

3.Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
- BTOB
- SISTAR

- BTOB. I really like their new song 2nd CONFESSION and I just go INSANE whenever I hear that song. The only word for me to express my feeling towards the whole song is WOW! I really hope to see them perform this song in live.

Last edited by 嚤嚤喳喳 on 16-5-2013 11:34 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
1.Who is the concert main organizer
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd

2.Please write down the date,time and place of this concert
23 & 24 May, 8.30pm
Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

3.Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"?
BTOB, 4 MINUTE

BTOB. BTOB is a unique and talented group just like their group name"Born to Beat". They make me want to say "WOW" every-time i watched their live performance. I really can't miss this chance to watch their charisma and cute stage!!!

Last edited by tracy_ying on 17-5-2013 01:47 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2013 12:15 AM | Show all posts

4 MINUTE &  Brown Eyed Girls (BEG)

I want to see 4 Minute because Hyuna is so perfect, I want to "change" like her. CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!! CHANGE is the HOT ISSUE now @.@ UBAH!!!

Last edited by mableline on 18-5-2013 12:31 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2013 10:48 PM | Show all posts
   -Esteem Pavilion Sdn . Bhd
   -Date: 23rd and 24th MAY 2013
   -Time:8:30pm
   -venue:Arena Of Stars
   -4 minutes and SISTAR
   -Brown Eyed Girls. B.E.G's song-Abracadabra is my favourite song. In the song' s MV, B.E.G has performed the famous "cocky dance". Now, the dance is showed in PSY latest song's MV while Ga In from B.E.G is the 2nd PSY's lady.Hence, it must be awesome and memorable if I can join the live show~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2013 02:42 AM | Show all posts

- SISTAR AND B.E.G

- I really want to see SISTAR performing live at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia" because i really love SISTAR as high as sky with land and as wide as pacific ocean ! SISTAR really captivating my heart even me too a girl ! They area really talented dancer, yet a good singer! my favourite song is ALONE, the lyrics suit my situation.I really hope get to rock with them !

[Youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2013 02:03 PM | Show all posts

Brown Eyed Girls & SISTAR

Brown Eyed Girls !! As everyone knows, BEG is Korean eldest idol girl group,they have not much time left as idol and maybe will disbandedone day &#12640;^&#12640;. I really want to watch theirlive performances. So I MUST HAVE TO go to this concert to show my support to BEG.

Last edited by 纳闷 on 19-5-2013 02:16 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2013 09:01 PM | Show all posts

G.NA & BTOB

I want to see G.NA because she's one of my " Supa Solo " kpop and in my heart she is my " Top Girl ". " Oops " she is " 2HOT " to handle as well. Her strong vocal voice and dance moves will indirectly melt your heart. I really hope i can see it LIVE

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 01:15 AM | Show all posts
1. The concert main organizer.
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd
2. The date,time and place of this concert.
Date: 23 and 24 May 2013
Time: 8:30pm
Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands
3. Two groups that will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia
BTOB and 4MINUTE
4. Group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"
I want to see BTOB the most! Even though I've watched BTOB for second times, I will never get bored to watch them again and again because their live performance's so amazing. So if I have a chance to watch BTOB again, I’d gladly receive it
5. Favorite song video of the group

Last edited by divyabrigitta on 20-5-2013 01:45 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2013 01:42 AM | Show all posts

SISTAR & Brown Eyed Girls

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  , and why?  (Maximum 50 words)

S - Superstar in the making! Shining brightly like a STAR!
I -  Incredible ladies!
S - Smokin' Hot, Sexy & Spicy girls!
T - The best among the best!
A - Amazing songs! Amazing choreography! A+ Attitude, A Classy performer!
R - Ready to Rock Arena of Stars, hence the World!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU
Last edited by wordlife on 21-5-2013 01:28 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 02:26 AM | Show all posts

23 & 24 May 2013, 8.30pm and Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

BTOB & 4MINUTE/G.NA

I like to see BTOB because i'm one of their MELODIES. Since they were BORN TO BEAT, when i started to PRESS PLAY all of their songs, I STAND UP & expressed WOW because those songs make me go INSANE. They are also handsome,talented, funny and romantic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ
Last edited by naket on 20-5-2013 11:02 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 02:42 AM | Show all posts

23 & 24 May 2013, 8.30 pm and Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

4MINUTE & G.NA

As a 4NIA, I really want to see 4minute. All of them are cute, in terms of voice, costume, dancing and appearance. I think they have their own concept and own image. That's why they look charming. When I turn the VOLUME UP, the MUZIK GIMME ME COOL AND NATURAL.

Last edited by ahs on 20-5-2013 10:51 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 02:49 PM | Show all posts

4MINUTE & SISTAR

I really want to see 4minute, I can't help but wonder why 4minute isn't as popular as other girl groups. I never thought I'd be a 4nia when they first debuted, but here I am... a dedicated 4nia since the Muzik era and I won't stop loving or supporting 4minute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h97jt1XtnGQ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100264 second(s), 48 queries .