Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 41892|Reply: 108

Mirror Mirror 魔镜魔镜 Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-3-2012 06:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by cef_admin2 at 19-3-2012 16:31

The Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

Distributor: Nusantara Edaran Filem
Cast: Julia Roberts, Lily Collins, Armie Hammer, Nathan Lane
Director: Tarsem Singh
General Release Date: 29 Mar 2012

Synopsis:

One of the most beloved stories of all time comes to life in the spectacular motion picture event Mirror Mirror, starring Lily Collins (The Blind Side) as Snow White and Oscar®-winner Julia Roberts as the evil Queen. A fresh and funny retelling of the classic fairy tale, the film also stars Armie Hammer (The Social Network)as the Prince, Sean Bean (“Game of Thrones”) as the King, and Nathan Lane (The Birdcage) as the Queen’s hapless and bungling servant, Brighton.

After a beloved King vanishes, his ruthless wife seizes control of the kingdom and keeps her beautiful 18-year-old stepdaughter, Snow White, hidden away in the palace. But when the princess attracts the attention of a charming and wealthy visiting prince, the jealous Queen banishes the girl to a nearby forest.

Taken in by a band of rebellious but kindhearted dwarfs,Snow White blossoms into a brave young woman determined to save her country from the Queen. With the support of her new friends, she roars into action to reclaim her birthright and win back her Prince in this magical adventure comedy that will capture the hearts and imaginations of audiences the world over.

Courtesy of Nusantara Edaran Filem, 30 pairs of <Mirror Mirror > Complimentary Pass will be given out to CARI members. The Complimentary pass is valid at ALL cinemas in Malaysia. To win the <Mirror Mirror > Complimentary Pass, answer the following question creatively:

What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror ( Snow White)?

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions

1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <
here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 2 Apr 2012(Mon) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 5 April 2011(Thurs), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.

6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to
Nusantara Edaran Filem

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2012 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Ever After (Cinderella)

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Rapunzel, Rapunzel is my favourite story beside snow white among the Andersen's Fairy Tales. Most of the girls wish can own a golden long hair like Rapunzel same as me.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# cef_admin2

Cinderella,because I dreamed someday I would live in a castle with my handsome prince just like princesses of these stories!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 11:30 PM | Show all posts
What is your other favorite story beside Mirror Mirror (Snow White)?

The Little Mermaid because she is willing to give up everything including her beloved family for Love.
Also, my name is Ariel ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 03:03 AM | Show all posts
my other favorite movie is "alice and wonderland".

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2012 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Beauty and the Best because its also important to learn that beauty comes from within and not just the outside.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 11:28 AM | Show all posts
My favorite story is Peter Pan because I always wanted Peter to bring me to Neverland so I will never have to grow up.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2012 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Red riding hood, where the wolf is a werewolf

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:45 PM | Show all posts
peter pan!!! i would like to relive my childhood life

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 10:49 PM | Show all posts
My other favorite story is Rapunzel, a courage story for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 11:18 PM | Show all posts

I would choose Rapunzel, I like the story much, as it is full of adventure and romantic elements, make people won't get tired even watched it again and again.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 01:14 AM | Show all posts
my other favorite story beside of Mirror Mirror is "The Cave of the Golden Rose". It is a quite old movie, the heroin inside also brave like the snow white in this movie, and try her best to protect her country.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 01:18 AM | Show all posts
The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite fairy tales. As a child I watched an animated version (non Disney) and enjoyed the beauty and sadness of the story.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Definitely Beauty and the Beast. Great story and lovely soundtrack.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Ever after( modern cinderella version)... every one deserve to be a princess even though u are just an ordinary person.. live your life will full of fantasy and adventure..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2012 10:45 AM | Show all posts
My other favourite is The Lion King because the Lion King is a powerful story about finding your destiny and family ties. Great movie!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 10:58 AM | Show all posts

My favourite story is beauty and beast ..... because i looks like a beast and looking for a beauty .... so there is my dream

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 12:48 PM | Show all posts
beauty and the beast,because i like the love chemical between them and they prove that love does not depend on one's appearance but their heart.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2012 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Cinderella...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232905 second(s), 45 queries .