Post time 28-2-2012 12:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by cef_admin2 at 9-3-2012 11:28

Distributor: RAINFILM + RAM + PMP
Director: Chou Him Yeung 周显扬
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Cast:Nick Cheung 张家辉,Simon Yam 任达华,Janice Man 文咏珊,Kay Tse 谢安琪
Release Date:22 March 2012

Synopsis:
When a Hong Kongcelebrity is found brutally murdered, his body floating in the middle of theocean, hardheaded detective Lam is called in to take charge of theinvestigation. As Lam zeroes in on a killer from the past, the murder appearsto be a straightforward case of revenge. But the more that Lam pursues hissuspect, the deeper he falls into a web of lies. To find the truth, Lam mustdig into a 20 year-old case for answers, the one link tying the suspect to thecelebrity. But in doing so, Lam will uncover a dark secret so shocking, it willturn the investigation upside down. Who is the victim and who is the killer?Just as Lam believes he has everything figured out, he will discover thatthere’s a fine line between love and hate.

故事大纲 :
二十年前,十九岁的王远阳(张家辉 饰)被控谋杀少女依芸,罪名成立入狱。刑期届满,假释出狱,王远阳却偶遇相貌跟当年死者依芸极之相似的少女徐雪(文咏珊 饰)。深感震撼的王远阳,不由自主地跟纵徐雪,日夜遥距暗中监视徐雪及其家人的一举一动。 外号怒汉的警探林正忠(任达华 饰),因妻子于年前跳楼自杀身亡,始终未能释怀,惟有寄情工作,忽略了女儿。同时,刚出狱不久的王远阳涉及一宗海边烧焦男尸桉,而男死者正是徐雪的父亲——着名中英混血指挥家徐翰林(王敏德 饰)。在警方追查有关此桉的线索之际,王远阳竟乘乱闯入徐宅,意图挑战警方,令林正忠决意把调查范围扩大,继而翻查出二十年前年青时期的王远阳被控因姦不逐而杀人入狱一桉。
另一方面当林正忠及下属阿萤(谢安琪 饰)等人竭而不捨地追查此桉时,却发现众多证据都指向杀死徐翰林的凶手为王远阳,但其实一切所谓的线索皆是王远阳刻意用来误导警方。
大家发现被王远阳颠覆了追查真凶的正确方向后,林正忠转回先入为主认为是受害人的徐雪母女,同时在阿萤协助下更查出徐太(余安安 饰)于丈夫被杀前,曾找过律师谘询单方离申请婚单的记录;令整件桉变得覆杂的同时,又把真相的疑团及王远阳误导警方的原因逐渐解开…

SINOPSIS RINGKAS

Sewaktumayat seorang selebriti Hong Kong ditemui mati dibunuh kejam dan terapung-apungdi tengah lautan, Detektif Lam, seorang penyiasat yang terkenal dengan sikapdegilnya dikerahkan mengetuai siasatan. Tatkala beliau mula mengesyakipembabitan seorang penjenayah dari kes lampau, pembunuhan tersebut mula jelasmenampakkan motif pembalasan dendam. Namun, semakin Lam berusaha menjejakisuspeknya, semakin jauh beliau terjebak ke dalam sesawang penipuan. Demimenemui kebenaran yang dicari, Lam terpaksa mengkaji semula satu kes lampauyang berlaku sekitar 20 tahun sebelumnya di mana terdapat satu pertalian yangmampu mengaitkan pembunuh tersebut dengan mangsa. Namun begitu, tindakannyatanpa disangka-sangka telah membongkar satu rahsia gelap yang amat mengejutkandan telah mengakibatkan penyiasatan tersebut tunggang-langgang. Persoalannya,siapa pembunuh dan siapa pula mangsa yang sebenar? Tatkala beliau hampirberjaya menyelesaikan ‘teka-teki’ pembunuhan tersebut, beliau mula sedarbahawasanya terdapat garis pemisah yang jelas antara cinta dan benci.

Courtesy of RAINFILM + RAM + PMP, 30 pairs of <Night Fall 大追捕> Preview Screening tickets will be given out to CARI members.To win the <Night Fall 大追捕> Preview Screening tickets, answer the following question creatively:

Where would you hide if polices are hunting you? Why? (Not more than 25 words)
* Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member is entitled prior seat arrangement.

Preview Screening Detail:
Venue: GSC, Mid Valley
Date : 21 Mar 2012 (Wed)
Time : 9.00PM

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Answer the question by replying the topic at below.

3.Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Selected winners are required personal information for us to arrange preview passes.
5. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 17 March 2012 (Fri) and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date..
6. Any member invited not confirm their information before 19 March 2012(Sun), the screening passes will be revoked and pass to other members in line.

7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to :    

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2012 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Yes. I am cari VIP member.
I will be hide in LYNAS factory because there are no anyone dare to close nearby.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 05:49 PM | Show all posts
I will try to pretend as a police and hide into police station,they sure never guess I am dare to do that.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 06:33 PM | Show all posts
as people said: the most dangerous place is the most safer place. i would like to hide myself in Pudu Jail to escape the loop of all police trace.

and yes, i'm cari vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Where would you hide if polices are hunting you? Why? (Not more than 25 words) *

I don't think there is a needs to hide, because malaysian police are too fat to run

Are you the CARI VIP member?

Yes

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 10:45 AM | Show all posts

Answer:
I will hide myself in a Police Station, because "The most dangerous place is actually the safety place."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-3-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts

Answer:
I will hide myself in a Police Station, because "The most dangerous place is actually the safety place."

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by edmundchew at 6-3-2012 10:50

Sorry, network error. Hence repeated post. =)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2012 11:10 AM | Show all posts
I will hide myself in masquerade party because all people in that party wear a masquerade mask so it hard for polices to find me

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 04:13 PM | Show all posts
i will hide in the city.because 小隐隐于野,大隐隐于市

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 04:20 PM | Show all posts

hide in coffin as fake death, police would not so hard working to find out is real dead o not as long  can close case.

yes i am vip

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 05:11 PM | Show all posts
I would hide in the arctic tundra, because polices would have trouble moving in the snow and fierce winds would throw them off my track.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 09:38 PM | Show all posts
扮乞丐躲在天桥下,在这警察也不会理会乞丐,最安全的办法。

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 10:22 AM | Show all posts
I will hide in the school because I think they won't be able to find out that I will choose to hide in the school.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 10:31 AM | Show all posts
I will hide in the airport because a lot of people and the police will hardly trace me.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 04:23 PM | Show all posts
当然是躲到他们不敢找的地方。化粪池里!厉害吧!

not yet CARI VIP MEMBER. CARI VIP MEMBER IS A MEMBER CARD WITH A LOT OF GREAT DISCOUNT AND OFFER FOR CARI MEMBER.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2012 06:48 PM | Show all posts
我会躲在垄沟底下咯

yes..im vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 07:21 PM | Show all posts

I will immigrate to another country, so that i can create a new identity, and start a new life there.

Are you the CARI VIP member?

No.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Q: Where would you hide if polices are hunting you? Why? (Not more than 25 words)

I will be hiding at the city and live as normal as i could.
As there really are no real safe place to run and hide.

Q: Are you the CARI VIP member?

No.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2012 12:42 PM | Show all posts

I will hide near by police station as the most dangerous place is the safest place.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.693738 second(s), 45 queries .