Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 31121|Reply: 85

CARI Movie Contest - The Hunger Game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 23-2-2012 01:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: Nusantara Edaran Filem
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Lenny Kravitz with Stanley Tucci and Donald Sutherland, Wes Bentley, Toby Jones, Alexander Ludwig, Isabelle Fuhrman, Amandla Stenberg
Director: Gary Ross
Release Date:
22 March, 2012

Synopsis:
Every year in the ruins of what was once North America, the evil Capitol of the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. A twisted punishment for a past uprising and an ongoing government intimidation tactic, The Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which “Tributes” must fight with one another until one survivor remains.

Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy. If she’s ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

Courtesy of Nusantara Edaran Filem, 30 pairs of <The Hunger Game> Preview Screening tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the <The Hunger Game> Preview Screening tickets, answer the following question creatively:

What is the most horrifying game you have ever played? (Not more than 25 words) *Answer can be in Malay, English or Chinese.

Stand a chance to win the amazing prizes by your creative answer.
-       Limited Edition T-shirt worth RM350 X 4
-       Limited Edition Cap worth RM200 X 3

-       Limited Edition Triangle Bag worth RM350 X 3
-       Limited Edition Button Badges Set worth RM180 X 3
-       Limited Edition Lanyard worth RM50 X 3

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member is entitled prior seat arrangement.

Preview Screening Detail:
Venue: Cathay Cineplex e@Curve
Date : 21 March, Wed
Time : 9.30PM

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Answer the question by replying the topic at below.

3.Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Selected winners are required personal information for us to arrange preview passes.
5. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 17 March 2012 (Fri) and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date..
6. Any member invited not confirm their information before 19 March 2012(Sun), the screening passes will be revoked and pass to other members in line.

7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2012 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by 大笨鱼 at 6-3-2012 07:29

What is the most horrifying game you have ever played?

Dead Space. Facing down hunger aliens that use corpses to attack,where the atmosphere, graphics and story that all work together to horrifying me at night.

Are you the CARI VIP member?
No

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 03:21 PM | Show all posts
What is the most horrifying game you have ever played? (Not more than 25 words)
Left4Dead, for a girl who cant even differentiate left and right, its challenging yet horrifying to watch myself attacked by a group of hungry zombies.

YES, I just applied minutes ago

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 05:05 PM | Show all posts
What is the most horrifying game you have ever played? (Not more than 25 words)&#160;*Answer can be in Malay, English or Chinese

I used to play hide and seek in funeral, my friend had lost once we played and came home only on the next day!creepy!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 05:09 PM | Show all posts
I m not a cari vip member yet...now will try to apply

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Silent Hill 2 experienced me a psychological fear with the scary atmospheres and sounds and some nasty enemies, even me play it with the lights.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-3-2012 05:54 PM | Show all posts
During secondary school time, I joined a campaign. The stuff assign me to walk alone in a jungle for few hours. And the stuff will try to frighten me.  This the most horrible game I ever play in real life.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 06:46 PM | Show all posts
true story of my friend, they play seek and hide inside the jungle and 3 of them are lost for 2days. and they appeared in national news and luckily the forest ranger found them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2012 06:46 PM | Show all posts
and yes, i m cari vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nfc at 5-3-2012 22:14

30年前,在老爷爷屋后的捉蚯蚓比赛, 我赢得了冠军!

cari VIP ---> no

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2012 11:24 PM | Show all posts
I'm VIP Member.

Resident Evil. The excitement & the super-b graphic of the game made it still one of my favorite game of all time.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by edmundchew at 13-3-2012 23:53

What is the most horrifying game you have ever played? (Not more than 25 words) *

Answer:
The most horrifying game I ever played was catching spider from natural, feed it in a matchbox and use it to fight with other spider by my siblings.

Are you CARI VIP member:
Not yet proceed with payment stage, but will proceed payment whenever I need it in future. =)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 04:07 PM | Show all posts

Ans.
game Called "not me",each round 1 title , the scary title is :"i never have sex  besides my girlfriend" and my girl friend  beside me.

yes i am VIP member

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 04:09 PM | Show all posts

resident evil. the zombie is surround everywhere, then sometime you know open the door will something run to you. you are super nervous to open that door.

VIP memeber

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by 地獄惡魔 at 6-3-2012 18:01

left 4 dead,可以當正義的一方,也能夠當邪惡的一方,生存與屠殺你選那邊站?

是的

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 05:33 PM | Show all posts
The most horrifying game I have played is Ouija board which is a flat board marked with letters, numbers, supposedly used to communicate with spirits.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2012 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mmyy at 7-3-2012 00:19

Peeling apple in the dark in front of mirror at midnight, apparently can see image of future spouse - but I was too scared to look! T_T

Are you the CARI VIP member?  No.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Paintball at night in the jungle. Starts at midnight, game ends when you capture the other team's flag and we were separated by a river.

Are you the CARI VIP member?  No.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Resident Evil and really feel so scary when suddenly the zombie appeared in front out of the sudden.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Haunted house during my secondary school Canteen Day. Heard that someone actually fainted because really met the ghost.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 06:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.431911 second(s), 43 queries .