Author: mizsela

Whitney Houston meninggal dunia..

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2012 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2012 06:27 PM | Show all posts
tetapi memang tersangat2 pelik  mengucapkan RIP RIP bagai.trusnowan Post at 12-2-2012 18:19

Depa tak boleh nak bagi rasionalnya di sebalik perbuatan depa pun , depa main tibai guna aje

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Published: Sunday February 12, 2012 MYT 9:07:00 AM
Updated: Sunday February 12, 2012 MYT 5:33:37 PM
Award-winning singer Whitney Houston dies at age 48 (updated)

Photo Gallery
Send your tributes for Whitney Houston to talk2thestar@gmail.com.

LOS ANGELES, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Grammy-winning singer and actress Whitney Houston, one of the most talented performers of her generation who lived a turbulent personal life and admitted drug use, died on Saturday in a Beverly Hills hotel room. She was 48.

A Beverly Hills police officer told reporters they were called to the Beverly Hilton, in Los Angeles, at around 3:20 p.m. PST and that emergency personnel found Houston's body in a fourth-floor room, and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m.

"She has been positively identified by friends and family (who) were with her at the hotel, and next of kin have already been notified," Lieutenant Mark Rosen told reporters.

Police said there were no obvious signs of criminal intent at the scene and her death is under investigation.

Photographers try to shoot through the back window of a Los Angeles County coroner's van believed to carry the body of US singer Whitney Houston as it leaves Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California.

Los Angeles County coroners removed Houston's body from the hotel after midnight through a backdoor to avoid the crush of media set up to cover her shocking death.

Typically, coroners conduct an autopsy within a day or two, at which point they might release some preliminary information about the death. If drugs or alcohol are involved, however, an official cause of death would not be released until after toxicology tests, which could take six to eight weeks.

Houston was in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards, the music industry's biggest honors program that will take place on Sunday night. She died hours before she was expected to perform at record producer Clive Davis's annual pre-Grammy party on Saturday, which is held at the Beverly Hilton. Houston, inspired by soul singers in her New Jersey family, including mother Cissy Houston and cousins Dionne Warwick and the late Dee Dee Warwick, as well as her godmother Aretha Franklin, became one of the most celebrated female singers of all time, taking multiple Emmy, Grammy and Billboard Music awards. STELLAR CAREER, PERSONAL TROUBLES

Her popularity soared in the 1980s and 1990s with consecutive No. 1 hits including the smash single "I Will Always Love You," from the soundtrack of the feature film "The Bodyguard," in which she starred.

She also appeared in "Waiting to Exhale (1995) and The Preacher's Wife (1996)."

By the early 1990s, Houston had become the queen of pop music, achieving great critical and commercial acclaim, but her personal life was becoming troubled. In 1992 she married singer Bobby Brown, who had a bad-boy reputation, and during their 14 years together had a tumultuous relationship fueled by drugs.

In 2000, she and Brown were stopped at an airport in Hawaii and security guards discovered marijuana in their luggage. The pair also starred in reality TV series, "Being Bobby Brown," which painted an often unflattering portrait of the pair.

The last 10 years of Houston's life were dominated by drug use, rumors of relapses and trips to rehab. In a 2002 TV interview, she admitted using marijuana, cocaine, alcohol and prescription drugs.

Whitney Houston performs at the Pre-Grammy Gala & Salute to Industry Icons in this file photo taken in Beverly Hills, February 12, 2011. Houston has died, according to her publicist on February 11, 2012. She was 48. REUTERS/Phil McCarten/Files

She launched a comeback tour in 2009 and in April 2010 she called media reports she was using drugs again "ridiculous." In May 2011, Houston enrolled in a drug and alcohol rehab program.

Reactions came pouring in from fans and friends in the music industry.

"I am absolutely heartbroken at the news of Whitney's passing," legendary music producer Quincy Jones said in a statement. "... I always regretted not having had the opportunity to work with her. She was a true original and a talent beyond compare. I will miss her terribly."

Neil Portnow, chief executive of the Recording Academy that gives out the Grammys, called her "one of the world's greatest pop singers of all time who leaves behind a robust musical soundtrack spanning the past three decades."

Pop star Rihanna posted on Twitter "No words, just tears," and rapper Nicki Minaj tweeted "Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time."

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Reactions to the death of Whitney Houston

Following are some reactions from the music industry via statement, Twitter or to Reuters.

-- "I just can't talk about it now. It's so stunning and unbelievable. I couldn't believe what I was reading coming across the TV screen. My heart goes out to Cissy, her daughter Bobbi Kris, her family and Bobby." -- Aretha Franklin

-- "Six-time GRAMMY winner Whitney Houston was one of the world's greatest pop singers of all time who leaves behind a robust musical soundtrack spanning the past three decades. Her powerful voice graced many memorable and award-winning songs. A light has been dimmed in our music community today, and we extend our deepest condolences to her family, friends, fans and all who have been touched by her beautiful voice." -- Neil Portnow, president and CEO, The Recording Academy.

-- "Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston." -- Mariah Carey

-- "She was just a gift in voice ... She was just so innocent in the business, and that voice was so pure and her life was so pure. That's what I'm holding on to. I think what we're going to do in the long run of her life story is focus on the voice, not the tragedy, but the voice." -- Lionel Richie told CNN.

-- "I've know Whitney since she was a little girl and I loved her. She was like family to me. I will miss her." -- Smokey Robinson

-- "Whitney Houston was not only an amazing artist but also a beautiful person. She was so smart and her knowledge and appreciation for the musical art form was remarkable." -- Berry Gordy, Motown founder.

-- "It is so so heartbreaking, and we are all filled with sadness. It's a loss of one of the greatest treasures to the world of not only music but to everyone around her, her family, her mother Cissy, her aunt Dionne. It is just a tremendous tragedy for all of us." -- Tommy Mottola, former CEO and chairman of Sony Music Entertainment, told CNN.

-- "No words! Just tears #DearWhitney." -- Rihanna on Twitter.

-- "So devastating. We will always love you Whitney, R.I.P." -- Katy Perry on Twitter.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Rimas tengok makhluk Allah yg bertekak pasal benda remeh temeh.

‎~ .*.*. R.I.P.*.*.~
I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
~ Whitney Houston

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:46 PM | Show all posts
US singer Whitney Houston dies aged 48                                                               ...
mizsela Post at 12-2-2012 09:37

pemergian diva yg sukar ditukar ganti.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2012 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Suka sgt sume lagu2 dia, one of the greatest female singers...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Orang yang mengucapkan RIP tu pulak dah tahu sesungguh kah yang whitney ni memang aman damai lepas ...
blastoff Post at 12-2-2012 18:13

Untuk 3 perkataan RIP itu, aku tak rasa sesiapa yang kata sedemikian boleh tau yang si mati akan tenang dan damai lepas mati. Atau tau dia masuk sorga atau nuraka. Itu cuma seperti satu ucapan selamat macam yang kita biasa ucap. Macam have a good day. Salah? Salah ke mendoakan kesejahteraan non muslim? Islam tak benarkan ke?

Or apa yg patut kita kata bila ada non muslim meninggal? Rot in hell?  

Pada aku, aku hanya berpegang yang itu hanya merupakan satu statement. Kalau ko tak setuju aku pun tak dulik. Aku tak kacau pun fahaman kau.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2012 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by bluemenx at 12-2-2012 18:54

415 Awards, 2 Emmys, 6 Grammys, 22 American Music Awards, 30 Billboard Awards, 300,000,000 Albums Sold

R.I.P - Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:57 PM | Show all posts
baru minggu lepas download lagu I Have Nothing sebab rasa nak dengar lagu tu...dah lama tak dengar...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blastoff at 12-2-2012 20:03
RIP tu bermakna org mendoa kan si mati tu ,rest in peace di alam sana ,ada faham....mcm ju ...
voiletiris Post at 12-2-2012 18:20

Rest in peace atau RIP nih bukan doa kerana ia merupakan ayat kenyataan .... ayat doa lain selalunya bermula dengan May you rest in peace kaa atau May God bless your soul kaa kan .  

Ayat kenyataan seperti "rest in peace" tuh bersesuaian dengan kepercayaan dalam agama kristian , kerana depa percaya sesiapa saja yang menerima Jesus sebagai penyelamat dah cukup untuk membuatkan orang tu selamat dan aman damai sesudah mati tanpa perlu hisab amalan lagi. So pada depa tak ada doa - doa lagi dah untuk orang kristian yang dah mati , depa ucap rest in peace kerana depa picaya asalkan kristian aje pasti aman damai lepaih mati .  

Agama Islam pulak mana ada konsep pasti selamat gitu pulak . Masuk syurga pun dengan rahmat Allah so nak confirm tahu keadaan si mati camna pulak .

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 07:05 PM | Show all posts

Rest in peace Miss Whitney Houston..

(posted by mobile)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Untuk 3 perkataan RIP itu, aku tak rasa sesiapa yang kata sedemikian boleh tau yang si mati akan tenang dan damai lepas mati. Atau tau dia masuk sorga atau nuraka. Itu cuma seperti satu ucapan selamat macam yang kita biasa ucap. Macam have a good day. Salah? Salah ke mendoakan kesejahteraan non muslim? Islam tak benarkan ke?
cik.panda Post at 12-2-2012 18:53

Kau ucap selamat kat orang idup guna tenet logiklah kerana possibility untuk dia baca tu ada, tapi kat orang mati kau nak ucap selamat guna tenet bagai nih kau percaya dia boleh baca ka ucap selamat kau kat dia nih ? Aku tanya honest weiii , hang pecaya gitu kaa ?  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply 94# roblucci

i have nothing ler...bukan I will always love you kerana lagu ni ditulis oleh Dolly Paton

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 07:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 07:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2012 08:02 PM | Show all posts
duda kaya ler laki dia ekk

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 08:04 PM | Show all posts
aku just kata wish sympathy or sorry to her family..apa ke bodoh puak2 murtad dlm nie meratib bagai  ...
amirul_nazri Post at 12-2-2012 19:57

oh sama lah ummah kristian pun bilang orang kafir will burn in hell,
so mereka atau kamu yang akan burn in hell?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 08:07 PM | Show all posts

Hey.... korang ni, pasal Whitney pun nak jugak cakap agama. Sepatutnye korang share la apa kenangan ko ngan lagu2 WH bukan nak meratib kulu kilir bincang soal sapa masuk syurga atau neraka! Serbanistas oi serbanistas....

(posted by mobile)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 08:09 PM | Show all posts
R.I.P. Whitney Houston... (TT_____TT)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087276 second(s), 42 queries .