CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mizsela

Whitney Houston meninggal dunia..

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2012 10:30 AM | Show all posts
sedihhhhhhh ... minat dengan lagu2 dia ..... satu contoh kehancuran disebabkan lelaki dan dadah ...... ingatkan dia dah clean (pernah muncul dlm  OW show kata dia dah clean) .... RIP W. Houston.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2012 10:32 AM | Show all posts
RIP....penyanyi yang hebat....teringat lakonan dier dalam the bodyguard dan lagu lagu dalam filem tu mmg giler bagus.....seperti i run to u...i have nothing....

lagu greatest love of all akan terus di ingati lagu yang memberi semangat kepada pendengar

penyanyi ni juga  memberi banyak inspirasi kepada penyanyi lain....

beliau terlibat ngan masalah dadah yang teruk....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:38 AM | Show all posts
R.I.P.. suke sgt die nih.. lagi sorang aku minat shania twain

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:39 AM | Show all posts
drug/alcohol..........pmusnah kbnyakan artis yg top.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:44 AM | Show all posts
saving all my life for u.......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:44 AM | Show all posts
alahai..
sbb dadah ke?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2012 10:46 AM | Show all posts
rse2 few days ago jek tgk oprah intebiu dia ...(oprah lame)
dia cite psl bekas laki dia dgn ketagihan dadah....

Use magic Report

aku ada beli kaset dia dulu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, died this afternoon. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said today that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unclear.

She died at the Beverly Hilton hotel. She was apparently found by her on-off boyfriend Ray J in her hotel room, though other reports dispute that account.

A spokesman for the local police department said that emergency services had been called to the hotel at 3.43 this afternoon, arriving minutes later.

Officials rushed to the room on the fourth floor where she was staying as a guest, where they found security staff attempting to revive her.

Life-saving attempts were unsuccessful, and she was pronounced dead at 3.55pm.

Authorities are currently trying to determine a cause of death, according to the spokesman. It was initially unclear whether or not her death was drug-related, as has been speculated by some.

News of Houston's death came on the eve of music's biggest night - the Grammy Awards.

It's a showcase where she once reigned, and her death was sure to case a heavy pall on Sunday's ceremony.

Houston's longtime mentor Clive Davis was to hold his annual concert and dinner Saturday; it was unclear if it was going to go forward.

It was due to be held at the Beverly Hilton, which is why Houston was staying at the hotel.

At her peak in the 1980s and 90s, Houston was the golden girl of the music industry and one of the world's best-selling artists

She wowed audiences with effortless, powerful, and peerless vocals that were rooted in the black church but made palatable to the masses with a pop sheen.

Among her hits were How Will I Know, Saving All My Love for You and I Will Always Love You. She won multiple Grammys including album and record of the year.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies like The Bodyguard.

But by the end of her career, drug use took its toll as her record sales plummeted and her voice became raspy and hoarse.

Her image became tarnished by her well-documented troubles, including her turbulent marriage to singer Bobby Brown.

By the end of her career, Houston became a stunning cautionary tale of the toll of drug use. Her album sales plummeted and the hits stopped coming; her once serene image was shattered by a wild demeanor and bizarre public appearances.

She confessed to abusing cocaine, marijuana and pills, and her once pristine voice became raspy and hoarse, unable to hit the high notes as she had during her prime.

'The biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy,' Houston told ABC's Diane Sawyer in an infamous 2002 interview with then-husband Brown by her side.

However, she will be remembered not for the troubles she encountered in her last decade, but for her extraordinary voice and star charisma.

Houston was discovered by record label boss Clive Davis, who once said: 'The time that I first saw her singing in her mother's act in a club... it was such a stunning impact.

'To hear this young girl breathe such fire into this song. I mean, it really sent the proverbial tingles up my spine.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099983/Whitney-Houston-dead-Pop-legend-Beverley-Hills-hotel-aged-48.html

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts
so giving the very moment of time she needed finally ever after. well...

where do broken hearts go ...and ...

so ...my condolences to you.

dia ni okay sebenarnay tapi sejak kahiwn dengan Bobby Brown tu nampaknya karier wise dia down sebab ...

tapi ajallah semua ni  asbab tu penyebab sahaja.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:50 AM | Show all posts
siapa dia nie?

Ustaz Kazim aku kenal la....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:53 AM | Show all posts
sudah ajal...r.i.p

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:54 AM | Show all posts
drug lagi kah

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:54 AM | Show all posts
She's so talented
Lagu2 beliau akan jd kenangan

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:55 AM | Show all posts
so giving the very moment of time she needed finally ever after. well...

where do broken hearts g ...
mbhcsf Post at 12-2-2012 10:48

bobby brown tu laa rosakkan dia....mula mula perkahwinan siap buat lagu bersama something in common tu...actualy diorang ni pasangan RNB yang ada chemistry....tapi ntah apa hal diorang divorce...dan whitney terus menyepikan diri dari dunia hiburan....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by tongkatwaran75 at 12-2-2012 11:02

sempat ucap 2 kalimah syahadah tak?

mana tau.... dia kan baik dgn MJ.......

Sep 15 2009 5:26 PM EDT 16,779
Whitney Houston Tells Oprah Michael Jackson's Death Was 'Devastating'
'I have so many good memories of spending time with him,' the singer tells Winfrey.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2012 11:01 AM | Show all posts
sedihnya..

wa baru start kesemua lagunya dr tahun lepas...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 11:03 AM | Show all posts
drug/alcohol..........pmusnah kbnyakan artis yg top.
albob Post at 12-2-2012 10:39

duit langsung tak jadi masalah pada dia orgtapi benda2 mcm tu jugak yg dipilih

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Rest in peace ...
One of my fav singer...

Moral of the story... jgn jadi hamba dadah dan hamba alkohol...
Peace in mind adalah yang paling penting... Money can't buy anything

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 11:09 AM | Show all posts
lagu pertama die - You Give Good Love plg diminati...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073190 second(s), 42 queries .