Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6886|Reply: 11

Facial In Klang D'Palace Spa-Great Value

[Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2011 09:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by beautycraze at 16-12-2011 09:12

Hi, we are a spa centre located in Bandar Baru Klang. Massage D'Palace,
No.35-1, Tingkat 1, Lorong Tiara 1A, Bandar Baru Klang. Opposite Maybank.
We offer facial services ranging from General Facial RM68-RM148(USA products). If u prefer Professional Treatment for specific Skin problem we have it ranging from RM188-RM498(using Paris products). With any facial treatment that u choose, we provide light food & drinks, jacuzzi, sauna & steambath with unlimited time. Males & Females are welcome to have the facial treatments.
Facial department operates daily & 1st Sundays at 12pm-9pm only. Please feel free to call up for appointment 03-3343 0080.

During this festive season we are giving out voucher worth RM30 as an appreciation to our loyal customers. The voucher is redeemable on all facial(face treatment only)on the list. For those who are interested please PM me ur details. Vouchers given absolutely for free.

Name
Address(in full)
Contact number.

Vouchers will be mailed directly or we will inform if there's any need to redeem at our centre itself.
Limited to 1st 100 customers only starting from the month of December 2011

Thank You

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2019 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Facial is also useful thing for the first time to making upon the different of the time in the day for the brightness. Never for the use many of the ways to do this by the custom essay help uk without the brightness in the first use of this one.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2019 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Most students can’t think to shell out a substantial amount of money for a mere essay. Therefore, pupils must see to it that they utilize British Essay Writing and their feature ‘do my essay UK’, as its one of most reasonable and inexpensive best essay writing service UK facility, whilst it doesn’t compromise on the quality in any which way.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2020 01:18 AM | Show all posts
This is a great way to get free followers and it will not take you long to find one. Many people love the sites, so you may get lots of followers in no time. I recommend that you do not pay them because most of the companies will give you a service for free and they will take their commissions from selling followers. By buy instagram likes uk

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2021 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Students tend to fall for a UK essay writer who loots them and delivers them nothing but a flawed product with low grades and headache. If you want to avoid such anguish, you should only avail the reliable services of Crowd Content. Thus, contact us to book your order right away!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2021 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing a amazing post, I have not seen this informative article before.
buy instagram followers austalia

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-1-2022 05:37 PM | Show all posts
When you buy Instagram followers, you need to consider whether the company offers a support team. If you're looking for a reliable service, make sure it has a customer support team. If you're not satisfied with the service, you can always get your money back. And if you don't want to spend a lot of money on an unreliable service, other options are available.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2022 05:45 PM | Show all posts
The Instagram platform has many features that help marketers increase their online presence by increasing instagram followers. Users can create stories, share pictures and videos, connect with others and even follow other accounts. A profile page is the central hub of the Instagram website. Users can update their username, bio, and profile picture to stay relevant. You can include a link to your website or other important information. By following these tips, you'll be ready to get started.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-1-2022 05:46 PM | Show all posts
The first thing you need to do to increase your Instagram followers is switch to a business profile. It's free and easy to do. However, to access Insight analytics, you must convert your account to a business profile. To do this, you need to go to your settings and click on the link called "Switch to Business Profile." Your account will then be converted to a business account.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2022 05:46 PM | Show all posts
MusicallyPo is one of the best sites to buy TikTok Likes. Its vibrant website is a good place to buy your followers and is known for its customer support. Its service is safe and has a great reputation on the platform. Moreover, it's very affordable, if you're on a budget. You can get started with your purchase for $1.95.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2022 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I want to thank you and leave a positive comment! First time using your services. I was very pleased with both the cosmetology center itself and the professionals working here. I went through several sessions of facial cleansing with hydrogen, did a fortified mask and facial massage. In a short period of time, I saw the result, the skin tightened, it looks much fresher, the pores narrowed, a healthy glow appeared. Thank you spa nyc for your customer care.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2022 06:38 PM | Show all posts
The easiest way to Buy Instagram Followers Canada is to buy from Superviral Canada Company because it is the most trustable company in Canada.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060730 second(s), 35 queries .