Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sunsilklady

To all malay guys....WHY?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-5-2011 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 80# nuryakmal

.... kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... a joke relate to intelectual conversation ...

Moral of the story from joke below: kalo tak reti nak handle and manage the intelectual conversation upon first meeting... better you ask silly and stupid question where both can relate with rather than end up like american guy in the joke below ...

An American gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to an Indian. He immediately turns to him and makes his move. "You know," says the American, "I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

The Indian, who had just opened his book, closes it slowly and says to the American guy, "What would you like to discuss?" "Oh, I don't know," says the guy, smiling. "How about nuclear power?" "OK," says the Indian. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff, grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

The American guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me," says the Indian,
"How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit!!!!!?"

Dengar citer, selepas Indian guy tu menghabiskan kata katanya, American guy tu teruih bukak pintu kapal terbang dan buat terjunan bebas daripada ketinggian 3000 meter dari aras laut sambil ketawak terdekeh-dekeh...dan mencarut-carut... menyumpah seranah diri sendiri

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 75# mbhcsf

Yes, agree with your sis but never jump to conclusion very fast...

a relationship starts with intelectual conversation doesn't mean it will help to establish intelectual relationship ... at the end of the relationship, it may end up with stupid and silly conversation

a relationship starts with 'stupid' and 'crap' conversation doesn't mean it will create stupid and crap relationship. Who knows if that is actually an initial stage of intelectual relationship establishment and the relationship last till the end oftheir life...

Learning curve:
1. Don't make simple thing becomes too complicated
2. If your 1st meeting/dating always lead you to the frustration and disappointment, then look into your self... try to improve yourself intead of blaming other peoples. Adjust yourself to fit you into the initial stage of the relationship and work on it to make sure the other party understands what you want ... once the relationship is already established, trust me... the other party will always consider what you need and want upon communicating/conversing with you...

just my humble opinion ...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 03:32 PM | Show all posts
emm TT nk  a guy approach her in a different way; in this case communications  
semua tu depends on situation di mana TT n guy itu berada.. exp u met a guy kat club , soklan general mmg x seswai ar.. mst somethin relates surroundimg kan? so gitu kehendak TT?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hike80 at 15-5-2011 15:55

hahaha....watch RIA or PRIMA??!!! WTH???!! i am soooo out of here!!! bye now!  ooh and btw, do check out my signature

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Reply  mbhcsf

Yes, agree with your sis but never jump to conclusion very fast...

a relationsh ...
HaMiZiE Post at 15-5-2011 15:18

well in her case, she wanted to engage slightly differently and i guess she just fuming her frustration. Nothing wrong with that but i guess she  should not bee too severe in stereotyping all guys. That is why i told her that are guys like that  but - unfortunately - they are quite the rare species.  I am not jumping to any conclusion Hamizie. what conclusion have i made ...hehehe.
well, different people have different preferences. It is natural and reflects diversity in human interaction.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 82# HaMiZiE

well...you take it as a part of learning process too as well , we do not know if she had tried to adjust the level of conversation, do we? she had not mentioned it , so there are times when you just have to come to term with that this guy does not engage you but that's okay - you 'll learn.

dah tak  boleh nak engage pun, then tak palah layan elok elok lah , cakap biase biase jer lah kot. tu jer lah. wellpart of social skills but nak kata  it will be the pick of teman hidup tu well.....lain cerita lah kot.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-5-2011 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 81# HaMiZiE

kenapa awak marah sangat ? i pun tak faham hehehehe...the fact is different people approach people differently. sha happened to well...tak aad rezeki lagi ....so you relax laaa...jgn marah marah ....terkejut i

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 81# HaMiZiE

nuclear is always a super sexy topic though.i have to say.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2011 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Are u intelectual enough to handle intelectual conversation?
nuryakmal Post at 15-5-2011 13:06

well Nury, i like your posting, it reflects maturity in you - yep another one good factor ..may be she needs to hon  her verbal communication / written communication skills to tease out the brain in that guy ..i do not know...kekdang ade jer a guy yg i would say jovially brilliant ni -- lawak nampak macam 3 suku tapi...tapi pun cara de[a lawak lain...hahahhah if you know what i mean ...so ..nilah manusia. but that is a good question.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:09 PM | Show all posts
so you're concluding that malay men are "crap" just because of communication failure??j ...
R3X Post at 14-5-2011 23:38

another good point.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:12 PM | Show all posts
well in her case, she wanted to engage slightly differently and i guess she just fuming he ...
mbhcsf Post at 15-5-2011 15:57

yup.. agree... but when she mentions all malay guys are crap and not intelect... well.. that is too harsh and too generalization ...

yup... learning is a continuous process and never ending journey... to live in this world, one needs to learn how to let go... to change... to adapt... to adjust ... otherwise, he/she will keep frustrating with his/her life & keep encountering disappointment at any level of life...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Reply 87# mbhcsf

i tak marah ler sis... just want to share my thoughts jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:18 PM | Show all posts
yup.. agree... but when she mentions all malay guys are crap and not intelect... well.. that is  ...
HaMiZiE Post at 15-5-2011 16:12

well.. that is why some of the forumners said : where did you meet this guy and what is the context...kalau meet a guy kat club lain pulak wacana of the nature of discourse/wacana.  If she were to meet a guy in a common room at 10 pm , and that guy  happened to be , say in this case a malay instead of greek with PhD in robotics engineering , then it could have been different ...yes you are right ....she should not stereotyping all guys are like that, that is right but i did not know wherher she had tried to steer the conversation or strike her verbal exchanges at alightly different level and her skills in maneuvering that pitch of conversation to the intended level - so her skills  too  is one of the  factor as well  here.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply  mbhcsf

i tak marah ler sis... just want to share my thoughts jer...
HaMiZiE Post at 15-5-2011 16:15

that 's okay ...may be i read in slightly different tone, silently in my head...hahahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 04:48 PM | Show all posts
gotta lotsa thing2 in life to talk bout'....kinda small thingy u malay guys utter does only reflect ur mentality as malay.....just lil' word to think bout ya....no hard feelin'...4 sure u gotta have fun when first connectin wit' someone but that fun thin' also gotta be with point and direct you to more meaningful communication...not just leave the girl clueless....voila....i had enough experiencin' wit' communication failure...it's just I said....crap
sunsilklady Post at 14-5-2011 23:19

Kenapa u kena taruk perkataan Malay dalam ayat tu?
Jadi kalau words yg guys from other races utter x reflect mentality of their race la?
U r such a b*tch.  :@

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:02 PM | Show all posts
wow...this is  a nice post from you thus far. but then, could that gentleman be more asser ...
mbhcsf Post at 15-5-2011 00:32

Nice post I suppose? Coz I dun think I was being nice. LOL.

Assertive? Like, how?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2011 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Nice post I suppose? Coz I dun think I was being nice. LOL.

Assertive? Like, how?
MACD Post at 15-5-2011 17:02

like may be ..hmm lemme think ...like ....well i am finding you rather interesting could we have some conversation here or you seemed to be really into this tpoic of  nuclear power  thingy / stuffs well  what do you know ya e=mc 2 - emek ....hahahah something jovial like that  but not too slapstick i suppose .....?   i 'd would definitely respect his honesty  or ...the crudest extreme would be yo..you are whatever , will you marry me  hahahhahhah ni lady tu cabut lariii  laaaaaa.....

to strike a conversation is quite a simple task really ...and yes MACD it does to a certain extent reflect your attitude, laid beliefs etc etc ...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Reply 96# MACD

i am sure you have more experience in this.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:47 PM | Show all posts

like may be ..hmm lemme think ...like ....well i am finding you rather interesting could we have some conversation here or you seemed to be really into this tpoic of  nuclear power  thingy / stuffs well  what do you know ya e=mc 2 - emek .ty  or ...the crudest extreme would be yo..you are whatever , will you marry me  hahahhahhah ni lady tu cabut lariii  laaaaaa.....
mbhcsf Post at 15-5-2011 17:14

I'm LOL reading it. Was that how ur bf courted u ???
;)

As far as I can tell, that line won't work for most ladies.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:55 PM | Show all posts

I'm LOL reading it. Was that how ur bf courted u ???

As far as I can tell, that line w ...
MACD Post at 15-5-2011 17:47

nooooooo....not that way but slightly differently   with  a pure and pristine , honest question ...but wel that is personal...but i must say tofind someone that could engage you in that manner is quite a task laaa so ...i let it be....i know one when i meet one laa kot ..wallahualam ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088263 second(s), 42 queries .