CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sunsilklady

To all malay guys....WHY?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2011 05:40 PM | Show all posts
ek, cam skema jah kalo awal-awal lagik nak tanya intelek2..

weh, aku yang pompuan ni pom ...
hAzEL^nut Post at 12-5-2011 23:07

salah kot sbb soklan ko tak intelek.. gurau2 je darling..

khenn..iols pon tak suka orang yang terlalu serius...kadang2 serius selit2 ngn topik2 ringan ngn lawak2 sket baru la best

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2011 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 59# melinda_gordon

hike khan??!! fuh..tu kena carik kat kedai carpet kat nilai 3......bersusun tu..sanggup ngan tidak je...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 07:26 PM | Show all posts
aku tgk TT dah senyap trus...dok kena lahar kat sini...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# fcoy

Aku setuju bebenor dgn pendapat nko ni .... good Bro

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2011 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Kalau ada lelaki yg tanya soalan begitu, it's either lelaki tu kepoh or just plain materialistic..sebab tanye soklan gitu, mungkin dia nak bolot harta u tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2011 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Reply  melinda_gordon

hike khan??!! fuh..tu kena carik kat kedai carpet kat nilai 3... ...
hike80 Post at 13-5-2011 19:25

hahaha..cik TT sanggup..sbb die tak suke lelaki melayu katenye..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-5-2011 10:35 PM | Show all posts
abis tu nak tanye ape???
pointer mase blaja dulu brape???
spm brape a???
nape mudah sentap???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2011 11:19 PM | Show all posts
gotta lotsa thing2 in life to talk bout'....kinda small thingy u malay guys utter does only reflect ur mentality as malay.....just lil' word to think bout ya....no hard feelin'...4 sure u gotta have fun when first connectin wit' someone but that fun thin' also gotta be with point and direct you to more meaningful communication...not just leave the girl clueless....voila....i had enough experiencin' wit' communication failure...it's just I said....crap

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-5-2011 11:21 PM | Show all posts
btw..u guys watch all local drama on ria or prima...that's exactly what i mean...so dig in it...think, think and think........

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2011 11:38 PM | Show all posts
so you're concluding that malay men are "crap" just because of communication failure??just because those guys "failed",doesn't mean you can CONCLUDE that all Malay men out there are "Crap"....guess you haven't met those cool-mature-MALAY dudes out there eh??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2011 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Reply 70# R3X

i like the way u think...mmm

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 12:32 AM | Show all posts
No, that represents your intellect.

We want to know whether you are married or still single, in ...
MACD Post at 12-5-2011 07:57

wow...this is  a nice post from you thus far. but then, could that gentleman be more assertive, perhaps  or i.e more direct ???

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Reply  R3X

i like the way u think...mmm
sunsilklady Post at 14-5-2011 23:41

i like the way i think too...
j/k

seriously,you can't just generalise like that although i do admit there are A LOT of malay guys out there that do "fail"....i've personally met/seen/know non-malay guys that are WORSE off than the malays so what does that say??It all just depends really....every single person is different...it's best to just be neutral about it and not make any sorts of judgement...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by HaMiZiE at 15-5-2011 01:35

OMAIGOD!!! ... I can feel that you are very anti with malay guys ... and your reaction is simply based on first contact where you feel that there is no intelectuel conversation upon at the very first communication with malay guys you have met before... and you consider this as a communication failure!!! ...

Be reminded, communication exist when more than 1 person interacting with each other and when the communication is failed, this is mainly due to the failure of these peoples to deliver or to relay their messages right. So in this case, when you are interacting with a malay guy and unfortunately, this poor guy can't understand what kind of messages you want to receive from him... then you have to notify him clearly ... otherwise, you can be considered as one of the factors why the communication failure is occurred.

Now lady... let go back to the original topic that you have brought up here i.e. you are getting sick with the way malay guys starting their conversation with a girl they have just met up. If you really want to seek peoples' opinion (especially from malay guys) about this... I would really appreciate it if you can define further about this topic. Your input was so briefed and there were no clear info or detail on why you are so firmly have jump to this conclusion. As such, I would appreciate it if you can answer my questions below and only then, I believe some of core forumers at ATM board will share their thoughts, ideas and to discus about this topic openly:

1. How many malay guys you have met before...?
2. How at the first place you know them...?
3. What is your reaction when the first input gotten from the very first conversation with them not as what you expected?
4. What is your action to make sure he understands what kind of questions you expect from him?
5. What kind of questions you expect from guys you have just met?
6. What make you think that by questioning typical 1st time meeting questions such as where you live? you live with whom?... What you do for living... etc as not intelectuel questions?

I would like to emphasize here that the questions posted by me above is based on the following scenarios:
1. You are meeting with a new guy where both of you have planned to meet up for the first time to get to know each other
2. You know there is a guy who showing his interest to know you and eventually approaching you ...

Last but not least, would you mind to share with us how non malay guys approaching you ...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:10 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mbhcsf at 15-5-2011 05:20

hihihihi...i guess this lady probably wanted to be approached slightly differently?  i would say, she enjoys  good, stimulating, meaningful , engaging conversation , perhaps.. ye kan?? kannnnnnnnnnnnn?

well...the truth  is that kind of malay guys do exist but ..they are either off  the coastline of malaysia or one can be so jovially smart, brilliant and mature but already booked for life - i.e hubby. yep those lucky ladies...

ada bukan  tak ada  tapi  yang nak cari tu sama ada dah berpunya dan beristeri dah pun dan we are not  going to go there ,

yg ada single adaaa ..well...adalaaa...but hmm with issues involving their career development, etc etc ...

nak cari yg engaging,, yang could strike a good engaging, conversation with you dengan santai , jovial, smart , bersahaja  payahhhhh....tak dinafikan tapi warga Adam tu wujud... at least pernah wujud dalam hidup saya in the past....tak tahulah masa depan...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:11 AM | Show all posts
dan bersyukurlah anda jika ada suami yg mmg nice, jovially smart and brilliant ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2011 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Reply 60# eiman

aisssh...tu selera dia .....tak pe laaa...tak payah nak label dia apa apa  hehehe...dia cuma kecewa sikit kot ....tak pelaaaa
  bukan semua org selera sama kot rasanya

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 05:19 AM | Show all posts
yang ada di depan saya ni lagu tu laaaa green eyes, well semua tapi ..tak boleh disentuh professionally , and  spiritually
itulah dunia....dunai ini fana dan ..kita diuji oleh-NYA

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 06:50 AM | Show all posts
Mungkin cik perlu tanya kenapa cik berjumpa dgn org2 yg camtu? Sila lari dr kebiasaan, insyallah akan jumpa lelaki2 Melayu yg bukan tipikal.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Are u intelectual enough to handle intelectual conversation?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112177 second(s), 42 queries .