CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sol

6 billion utk 6 kapal TLDM

[Copy link]
Post time 18-2-2011 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Aku tak rasa KEDAH class kita tu akan dibiarkan saja macam tu...pasti akan dipersenjatakan ngan yg sesuai..tunggu masa je tu....cuma masa je belum sesuai skang ni..atas faktor politik semasa....takut banyak pulak mulut kat parlimen tu yg bising..sebab budget banyak sangat keluar utk ATM....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2011 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Reply 81# foranz

Amin...Aminn...Aminnn......(bukan amin shah le   )

mudah2an mulot ko masen...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2011 12:43 PM | Show all posts
yg lbh penting fulus........ masa jatuh no 2

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2011 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Kenape diorang tak compare LCS yang kita nak beli ngan Formidable class multi-role stealth frigates... kita tengok mana mahal....dok compare ngan negara yang ntah kat mana nu wat pe kan.........

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2011 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Kenape diorang tak compare LCS yang kita nak beli ngan Formidable class multi-role stealth frigates. ...
tempur Post at 18-2-2011 14:59

nak compare ngan delta terkilan jugak aku kalau plan asal 16VLS jer...... huhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 02:20 AM | Show all posts
6 Billion masih MURAH dibandingkan dgn nilai Trillion khazanah minyak di Spratly dan Ambalat.
yg penting setiap perkara mesti telus kpd rakyat ( kecuali X file )...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-2-2011 08:17 AM | Show all posts
untung sekala kali untuk sendiri, cantik dan pandai. buat..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Harapan aku....kalau RM6Bilion nilai pakej...maka RM 6billionlah nilai produk yg akan TLDM terima...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2011 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Hmm....NGPV tu sebab dia PV kot tu sebab takda senjata lebih dari meriam..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Reply 85# jofizo

Kalau 32 VLS .. aku akan tersenyum lebar

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 01:27 PM | Show all posts
SGPV or LCS…Part II
Written on February 22, 2011 – 12:33 pm | by Marhalim Abas |  SHAH ALAM: Here are the latest buzz on the SGPV/LCS project.
It appears that the Boustead proposal is not exactly the slam dunk that the company officials was wishing for. With six foreign shipbuilders vying to become the technology partner for Boustead there is a high probability that the SGPV/LCS will look more radical than the one displayed below during Lima 2009
One consolation for Boustead is that Thyssenkrup is one of the three bidders which are rumoured to be the favourite for the project. Thyssenkrup is the forunner of the German Naval Group which provided the Meko A100 design which resulted in the first six Kedah-class.
I had reported at Lima 2009, the Thyssenkrup version of the SGPV/LCS is similar to the Boustead candidate with the stack and all but with a flushed mounting on the forward missile compartment behind the 76 mm gun.

The bad news is that the buzz has it that the Boustead/Thyssenkrup versions are behind two other designs, both notably from Europe.
The current flavour I am told is the Sigma 10513 variant of the Enforcer series offered by Dutch company. However as this is the same variant to be built for the Indonesian Navy, it remained to be seen whether the favourite tag is just hot air. Yes the current version of the 10513 is not equipped with a towed sonar but I guess that it could be adapted easily on Schelde’s proposal to Mindef.
The darkhorse in the bid I am told is the Gowind corvette from DCNS of France.
What is interesting that both the Sigma and Gowind are primarily equipped with Thales sensors and combat systems while the Boustead SGPV remained true to its German-designed roots. But despite this, Thales, I am told is watching nervously behind their shoulders.

Why? There is a high probability that the Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) may turned out to be from other manufacturers, sensors and other equipment will be from this company while the engines, from this company of course.

The choice now of course belongs to the RMN with much input from the ministry of course. Which design will be selected? Your guess is as good as mine. We will know when we get nearer to Lima 2011.

–Malaysian Defence

update dari malaysia defense. Wa kira  french punya product akan pilihan :-)

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 02:35 PM | Show all posts
kalau betul gowind..versi yang mana jadi pilihan? 200,170,120?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 11:11 PM | Show all posts
You should get proper frigates and stop toying around with large OPVs. None of the above ships are large enough to carry mid to long range missiles like Asters or Standards. They could try to fit in the semi active ESSMs which are very very expensive, excluding their expensive Mk launchers, illuminators and proven target radars. Plus it requires Congress approval. In fact, the most likely SAMs will be in the Sea-Wolf category; i.e vertical lift Micas or Sea Ram. That is; if these ships are built in the first place and sufficient funding is secured. If its the Gowind, you will most definitely end up with vertical lift Micas as part of package requirements. They are dying to sell it.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Aku rasa projek Littoral Combat Ship utk TLDM ni adalah model Meko yg akan ditambah senjata dan upgraded sikit. Mana ada model kapal lain dlm ujian.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 11:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2011 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Sorry he posted in response to me first saying no info on ships at all when I asked why he compared a fast attack craft to the SGPV, in which I then said that didn't I post a link to my article about the SGPV earlier, I was not explaining on behalf of Mindef just saying that the facts are out there and exist, sorry have to say Politicians irrespective of party find it convenient to quote/us media reports in line with their agenda but ignore those that don't suit them. and you'rer wrong about MOD ignoring him, Chief of Navy said at the PC that Pua can call and make appointment with him to discuss the SGPV. Sorry Faidzal, think you need to understand there's no black and white, Pakatan Rakyat are just as willing to play politics and use questionable tactics just like BN. Right here's my tweets sequence on 7th Feb with Pua twitter doesn't timeline properly but this as best from my feeds, starts with earliest:

ME: Think @tonypua need to fire his researcher, says US LCS cost USD300 million each, try double that figure see this link http://bit.ly/gdpq5T

ME: Statement by @tonypua says Isreali SAAR 5 corvette USD260mil but forgot SAAR built in 1990's and 700t lighter than SGPV

Tony Pua: Read: "budgeted" RT @DzirhanDefence: Think @tonypua need to fire his researcher, says US LCS cost USD300 million each, try double that fig

ME: Yr statemnt said US built LCS at budget of USD300M, it did not, don't tell me Lam Choon Wah did yr research RT @tonypua: Read: "budgeted"

ME: Umn, YB @tonypua, Greek Super Vita class is close over 1/4 tonnage of SGPV, that's like comparing Mini Cooper to 4WD

Tony Pua: Boss, we dun evn knw if wat we r buying. MoD nid 2 answr RT @DzirhanDefence: Umn, YB @tonypua, Greek Super Vita ... http://tmi.me/6t3wA

ME: Sigh, take it you did not read my article I linked to RT @tonypua: Boss, we dun evn knw if wat we r buying. MoD nid 2 answr @DzirhanDefence

ME: NZ and Irish patrol vessels all cheaper since they not mounting SSM,SAM and ASM compared to SGPV @tonypua

Tony Pua: Boss, w/all due respt, u r x MoD. Unless MoD appts u 2 speak on their bhlf RT @DzirhanDefence: Sigh, take it you did not read my article

Tony Pua: Fine, then let MoD confrm d SSM, SAM, ASM etc tht they r buying RT @DzirhanDefence: NZ and Irish patrol vessels all ... http://tmi.me/6t6pg

ME: Well you did say you don't know details on SGPV RT @tonypua: Boss, w/all due respt, u r x MoD. Unless MoD appts u 2 speak on their bhlf

ME: Funny enough you guys try to speak on behalf of Sultans most times biggrin.gif RT @tonypua: u r x MoD. Unless MoD appts u 2 speak on their bhlf

ENDS

Sources : dzirhan

http://forum.lowyat.net/

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Harap harap SGPV kali ni adalah daripada model MEKO... kita sudah ada kepakaran dan kenapa perlu mula balik dengan model baru............. mungkinkan pisang akan bebuah 2 kali lagi....

Kita juga telah menggunakan Exocet selama hampir 40 tahun...adakah kita masih tiada kepakaran untuk menghasilkan sendiri missile ini...sayang kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 06:17 PM | Show all posts
damn !!!! dengar cerita belanda pulak akan dipilih ...entah mana datang ??!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 08:01 PM | Show all posts
sigma class ker?sama macam TNI-AL ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 03:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171824 second(s), 39 queries .