CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: samshik

Mati2 Chentan 2: retis and kerabats and VIP...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-1-2011 05:57 PM | Show all posts

raja ema.....ni pun ada gak gossip diraja kan....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2011 05:57 PM | Show all posts
haaa.. bercakaran la ngan si lydiawati kan??? sampai kuar perintah mahkamah siap  tak leh  ...
samshik Post at 21-1-2011 17:39

si lydiawati mmg chenta habis kan dgn si kerabat tu kan? zaman sekolah dulu, balik kampung dgr makcik2 bercerita bulan puasa depa ni naik basikal sama2 pi beli kuih.romantik abis!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by samshik at 21-1-2011 18:02
paula time nikah
samshik Post at 21-1-2011 17:55

this is the article time paula nikah .. so sweet

What a year it's been! The Bali bombing, war looming, the "war against terrorism" setting nations at odds with each other ? but why concentrate on doom and gloom? There's enough of that in the news pages. In this last issue for the year, Lifestyle looks back at the best - of times, of places, of spaces, tastes and trends in 2002 - through short comments from celebrities and experts. We begin with Paula Malai Ali's best moment this year, her marriage to the nephew of the Sultan of Kedah, Tengku Azudinshah Tunku Anuar - familiarly known as Kudin - in September. The deejay, veejay and theatre personality shares her memories with HOOI YOU CHING.

MY best moment this year? That would be the wedding proposal. It was magic. You don't realise how profound the question is until you've been asked. I mean, I've never been asked before. It touches something deep within you. "I've never considered myself a very sentimental person, but I cried when Kudin popped the question (on Valentine's Day). After I'd stopped crying and started to breathe again, I said yes.

"Planning the wedding was quite traumatic, though. The fact that I was alone here made it all the more difficult. As it is, weddings are emotionally high-strung events. I was juggling wedding invitations, planning for the akad nikah (solemnisation of marriage) at Carcosa Seri Negara (in Kuala Lumpur), radio work and a new job with Channel V. I don't know why I didn't get a wedding planner. I must've imagined myself a hero to pull off something as huge as this. I think my blood pressure shot through the sky!

"Planning the akad nikah was a big headache. There were protocols to adhere to because of who my husband's family is. I realised I wasn't doing things right, like when I got the colour schemes wrong or was ignorant about ceremonial rules. Details like ensuring where everyone should be and when just overwhelmed me.
"But it was beautiful, I loved every minute of it. It's funny how during weddings you really catch the most amazing sides of people. Like my florist who went to extremes to make me happy. She was going, 'Are you alright? Can I get you a cup of tea? Can I get you anything?' To think she had her hands full with decorating the arches, pelamin (dais) for the akad nikah, the bridal bed, the stairway and foyer of Carcosa and still had the energy to calm my frazzled nerves.

"My family also went to extremes to make sure I was happy that day. It's so nice having prepared everything to get to that final day knowing I have the whole army behind me and everything was going to be fine. That they wouldn't let it be any other way. That was really lovely.

"After the akad nikah, which was traditional, we had a high tea reception of scones, strawberries and cream and cups of tea (at Carcosa). But I couldn't eat anything because my stomach was in a knot!

"Earlier, my Dad's plane had been delayed. I was freaking out because I was thinking if Kudin's father and his rombongan (group) arrived and my Dad's not there, it would have looked really terrible. I remember calling up my husband, telling him to stall things on his end. 'Do what?' he asked, and I said, 'Anything, but just do it!' Like me, he was a bundle of nerves. As if that wasn't bad enough, that morning, he had to go to his dentist for a lost filling! Fortunately, my Dad made it on time. It was really nerve-racking

"When Kudin was performing the lafaz nikah (rites), it was nerve-racking as well because I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do. When I held out my hand after Kudin finished saying his vows, he found he couldn't slip the ring onto my finger. You see, I retain water whenever I'm nervous. I was trying hard not to laugh as it was supposed to be a solemn occasion. Finally, the ring fit.

"On the other hand, the bersanding (traditional wedding ceremony) was my mother-in-law's gig entirely. All I did was simply show up. The event was stunning. She created an atmosphere that gave the right balance of whimsical romance - grand yet unpretentious.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:00 PM | Show all posts
wan zaleha pun ada gossip ngan anak raja kan.................
wickedcat Post at 21-1-2011 17:39

Ni pn sadis gak..kawen dgn omputih tuo...sian dia nih!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:01 PM | Show all posts
"As for the bersanding, I did feel a little bit like an outsider at my own wedding because it was just full of people I didn't know. I was in a bit of a daze as well, wearing a tiara and my hair in long tresses. I really felt like a princess for a day."

"My family also went to extremes to make sure I was happy that day. It's so nice having prepared everything to get to that final day knowing I have the whole army behind me and everything was going to be fine. That they wouldn't let it be any other way. That was really lovely.

"After the akad nikah, which was traditional, we had a high tea reception of scones, strawberries and cream and cups of tea (at Carcosa). But I couldn't eat anything because my stomach was in a knot!

"Earlier, my Dad's plane had been delayed. I was freaking out because I was thinking if Kudin's father and his rombongan (group) arrived and my Dad's not there, it would have looked really terrible. I remember calling up my husband, telling him to stall things on his end. 'Do what?' he asked, and I said, 'Anything, but just do it!' Like me, he was a bundle of nerves. As if that wasn't bad enough, that morning, he had to go to his dentist for a lost filling! Fortunately, my Dad made it on time. It was really nerve-racking.

"When Kudin was performing the lafaz nikah (rites), it was nerve-racking as well because I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do. When I held out my hand after Kudin finished saying his vows, he found he couldn't slip the ring onto my finger. You see, I retain water whenever I'm nervous. I was trying hard not to laugh as it was supposed to be a solemn occasion. Finally, the ring fit.

"On the other hand, the bersanding (traditional wedding ceremony) was my mother-in-law's gig entirely. All I did was simply show up. The event was stunning. She created an atmosphere that gave the right balance of whimsical romance - grand yet unpretentious.

"As for the bersanding, I did feel a little bit like an outsider at my own wedding because it was just full of people I didn't know. I was in a bit of a daze as well, wearing a tiara and my hair in long tresses. I really felt like a princess for a day."

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 57# samshik

Gemuks dah si Budriz ni..lama dh x nampak dia nih!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-1-2011 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lilydandelion77 at 21-1-2011 18:04

Mek Sam, yang ni aci tak? Adik VVIP
Dulu Nazim gosip dgn sape ek? Tak hengat plak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:03 PM | Show all posts
raja ema.....ni pun ada gak gossip diraja kan....
wickedcat Post at 21-1-2011 17:57

ni bukan gegeh ngan laki si erma kah??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:03 PM | Show all posts
[/URL]

Mek Sam, yang ni aci tak? Adik VVIP.
Dulu gosip dgn sape ek? Tak hengat plak
lilydandelion77 Post at 21-1-2011 18:03

aci .. katernyer pilihan mak sebab mak tanak anaknyer gegeh menjalin hubungan ngan mak janda nona.. opsss

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts

kavita sidhu.......dgr kata pernah ada gossip gak ngan sultan...erkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply  samshik

Gemuks dah si Budriz ni..lama dh x nampak dia nih!
rosmahisham Post at 21-1-2011 18:02

mek pun terkejut .. terbaru die nikah ngan kerabat jugak (takder la baru .. after ngan gee) .. kerabat kelantan kot..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:05 PM | Show all posts
kavita sidhu.......dgr kata pernah ada gossip gak ngan sultan...erkk
wickedcat Post at 21-1-2011 18:04

jugra felem katerkan .. !!! opsss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Ni pn sadis gak..kawen dgn omputih tuo...sian dia nih!
rosmahisham Post at 21-1-2011 18:00

tak bek tau!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:06 PM | Show all posts
aci .. katernyer pilihan mak sebab mak tanak anaknyer gegeh menjalin hubungan ngan mak jan ...
samshik Post at 21-1-2011 18:03

haaaa!!
tp terhalang kan?
bahagia sudah akak tu..adiki juma pun bahagia berseri-seri!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:08 PM | Show all posts
ada baca kat satu thread yg salwa penah kena 'wet catch' ek? dgn laki dia tu ke?
mazuin ni lawo ...
lilydandelion77 Post at 21-1-2011 17:54

jomla meriahkan thread ni ramai2 .. banyak jer cter best kalu selongkar .. ader yang cakap si player tu yang trapped wawa sebab takut dapat kat owang lain .. tatau la kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Mek Sam, yang ni aci tak? Adik VVIP
Dulu Nazim gosip dgn sape ek? Tak hengat plak  ...
lilydandelion77 Post at 21-1-2011 18:03

Dia ni dulu ada gossip dgn Kak Mala...rasanya adik dia yg Nazir tu pn sama gak ada gossip dgn Kak Mala. Dengar2 Normala yg aturkan pertemuan Minah Penang ni dgn Nazim!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:10 PM | Show all posts
haaaa!!
tp terhalang kan?
bahagia sudah akak tu..adiki juma pun bahagia berseri-seri!
lilydandelion77 Post at 21-1-2011 18:06

even sempat cakap kerabat perlis ader yang terkenan ... yang ni kan bininyer baru meninggal 5 bulan time tu ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Dia ni dulu ada gossip dgn Kak Mala...rasanya adik dia yg Nazir tu pn sama gak ada gossip d ...
rosmahisham Post at 21-1-2011 18:10

mek tatau cter sebab heboh kuar gambo konvo UIA munah nie ngan pakwer chinese look nyer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 06:14 PM | Show all posts
tengku y ...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:15 PM | Show all posts
mek tatau cter sebab heboh kuar gambo konvo UIA munah nie ngan pakwer chinese look nyer...
samshik Post at 21-1-2011 18:13

Ingat lagi aku muka mamat tuh...kelakar memang kredit ler mamat tu dpt bercinta dgn dia!tapi dia x ngaku....time tu!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070608 second(s), 42 queries .