Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ShadowChaser

**~~ FORMULA 1 2011 ~~**

[Copy link]
Post time 15-12-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Team Principal Colin Kolles leaves HRT

HRT has released a brief statement explaining that the outfit has parted company with Team Principal Colin Kolles. His post will officially be abandoned on Thursday. Kolles has been with the squad formerly known as Hispania since its Formula 1 debut.

Rumours of a Kolles departure strengthened in June and, with the team having since been purchased by the Spanish Thesan Group, a restructuring is now taking place.

The statement reads:

‘Spanish outfit HRT F1 Team and Dr. Colin Kolles have reached an agreement to end their cooperation and therefore the Team Principal will abandon his post on the 15th of December 2011.

This is due to the new direction that the team has taken and the decision of the new management to move the team headquarters to Spain.

HRT F1 Team would like to thank Dr. Colin Kolles for his work and dedication throughout these past two years and wish him the best in his future projects.’

Kolles has formerly worked in F1 with Midland, Spyker and Force India as the team originally known as Jordan evolved through various guises.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2011 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 838# akughi

dekat dgn brazil..ok la tu..jimat kos nak setup ke brazil dari US

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 841# satusembilan

keje lain byk..masuk team caterham pun ok

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts

Official: Di Resta and Hülkenberg for Force India

Force India has confirmed the expected news that Paul di Resta will race alongside Nico Hülkenberg for the 2012 Formula 1 season. The latter returns to the sport after a year on the sidelines, leaving Adrian Sutil on the driver market.

The official announcement, which came via the team’s website, has arrived in its scheduled date of mid-December despite requests from Sutil to speed up the process. Hülkenberg, who clinched pole position at Interlagos in 2010 before being dropped by Williams, is back in a race seat after a year of selected practice sessions.

“I’m obviously delighted to be staying with Sahara Force India and to be given the chance to race next year,” the 2009 GP2 Champion explained. “It wasn’t easy to watch from the sidelines this season, but I did my best to help the team and show what I was capable of.

“I’m extremely motivated for 2012 and would like to thank everyone for believing in me and giving me this chance. I’m keen to get down to work over the winter to develop our new car and help the team build on this year’s achievements. The first test in Jerez can’t come soon enough.”

Di Resta, DTM title winner of 2010, is now preparing to move into his second full F1 season after finishing this year as the highest-placed rookie driver.

“I’m really looking forward to my second season of Formula 1 and continuing to grow and develop with Sahara Force India,” says the Scot. “I’ve said all along that I love being part of this team: they are ambitious, hungry for success and we work well together. I’m really excited about 2012 and there is a real sense of belief that we can continue to push the top teams and take another step forward.

“I’d also like to thank the team for all their hard work this year and for all the support they’ve given me. I’ll take some time out over the next few weeks to recharge my batteries and hopefully come back even stronger in 2012.”

This leaves only two vacant seats on next year’s grid, with one being at HRT as Sutil vies for a Williams position along with a handful of other drivers.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 09:29 AM | Show all posts
McLaren dah start wat test tuk MP4-27 kat jerez...

awal gile... thn depan nak rampas wc ke?

ferarri wat relax je :@

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 11:23 AM | Show all posts
nie apa yg ko mengarut nie?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-12-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts
mengarut ape?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2011 04:30 PM | Show all posts
bye2 musim 2011

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2012 10:22 PM | Show all posts
dah boleh bukak thread baru musim 2012...

weta... ko jangan delete plak thread nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2012 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Reply 849# satusembilan

kalo dah terpesong jauh aku delete je

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2012 04:17 PM | Show all posts
sambung thread nie ke utk musim 2012?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2012 02:27 PM | Show all posts
terpulang gak..

kalo bukak baru aku bagi credit

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2012 03:41 PM | Show all posts
la... aku ingat ko yg nak bukak...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2012 04:03 PM | Show all posts
ahhh pakai thread ni je la....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 853# satusembilan

hehe...takpe la biar ler aku bukak..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 04:30 PM | Show all posts
thread ni bole la untuk sambung borak2 untuk season 2011..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066478 second(s), 38 queries .