CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katemoss

The Grace Beauty of Shahrizat Jalil's Daughter - Izzana Saleh :)

[Copy link]
Post time 9-7-2021 08:54 AM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 9-7-2021 08:45 AM
why you are her spy ah you her best friend ah or you also macam azmee, masuk forum angkat bakul se ...

Laaaa... tak pasal aku pulak kena attack. Suka betul buat assumption yang bukan-bukan lepas tu buat fitnah. I am none of those stuff that you accused me of. It's just that it's interesting to me to read your posts about Izana which shows that you know her personally. Itu je.

Izana ni, aku tau IG dia aje. No phone dia pun aku tak tau. Jangan suka nak serkap jarang menuduh tak pasal.. nanti jadi fitnah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2021 09:03 AM | Show all posts
duquesne replied at 9-7-2021 08:54 AM
Laaaa... tak pasal aku pulak kena attack. Suka betul buat assumption yang bukan-bukan lepas tu bua ...

i only talk facts
one minute you bukan main lagi cakap you kenal dia la, friendly la etc  tapi tak boleh reveal banyak sebab bukan RPA 10 you tau siapa BF dia etc  baca sajala apa yang you tulis kat thread ini now u claim you kenal dia via insta sahaja.

You amenesia ke big fat ass liar?  i speak facts only facts   tuduh i fitnah konon

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 09:14 AM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 9-7-2021 09:03 AM
i only talk facts
one minute you bukan main lagi cakap you kenal dia la, friendly la etc  tapi t ...

Oh well.. kenal dia doesn't mean aku kenal dia personally macam hang out together or what not. And nak naikkan RPA to 10 pun doesn't mean aku kenal dia macam hari-hari call, whatsapp, facetime etc. Nama pun gossip kenamaan.. apa? aku takboleh nak gossip ke? You can say anything you want about her with your self-claimed facts. Doesn't hurt me at all or bother me at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by nirman at 9-7-2021 10:36 AM
duquesne replied at 9-7-2021 09:14 AM
Oh well.. kenal dia doesn't mean aku kenal dia personally macam hang out together or what not. And ...

i am so sure you are not affected thats why you responded to my comments and tuduh i fitnah family yang hina ini. satu family kena saman dan muka tembok dan boleh ke hulu ke hilir tanpa rasa bersalah
https://www.malaymail.com/news/m ... 3m-nfc-loan/1758787  

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 10:14 AM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 9-7-2021 09:48 AM
i am so sure you are not affected  thats why you responded to my comments and tuduh i fitnah  ...

hahaha.. i was commenting about you accusing and attacking me macam-macam - spy la, penjilat la apa kebenda lagi la.. which I replied already.. and that was what i meant by fitnah!

Just because I made that initial comment of your post, and no matter what Izana does/did and/or her family does/did, doesn't mean that you can simply trash them any way you like. Let alone simply nak tuduh aku macam-macam.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 10:31 AM | Show all posts
duquesne replied at 9-7-2021 10:14 AM
hahaha.. i was commenting about you accusing and attacking me macam-macam - spy la, penjilat la ap ...

stop me if you can :-)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-7-2021 10:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
duquesne replied at 15-6-2020 03:59 PM
She is a socialite.. tapi tak gila glamer or attention seeker. Tolak tepi la kes NFC ke apa ke.. p ...

Umur dia berapa eh? Npk low profile je tak batak mcm socialite lain

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 10:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
unta2 replied at 15-7-2020 01:55 AM
stuju..

asalkan oversea, tak kira ranking uni mana di kata beauty w brain..

Ada vvip yg advocate mental health tu kan tp hampeh jual merchandise and promote product dia dgn anak taikun tu. ootd dgn billboard dia tepi jalan omg tak function langsung tp ada porumer yg konon byk intel dgn socialite kata dia ni classy and smart eww. Izzana ni bertiang helok dari tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2021 01:26 PM | Show all posts
macam muka anak mamak je

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2021 08:50 PM | Show all posts
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.co ... hildren-for-rm8mil/

PETALING JAYA: Maybank Singapore Ltd has filed a suit against the husband and children of former women, family and community development minister Shahrizat Abdul Jalil for defaulting on two housing loans, amounting to close to RM8 million.

Mohamad Salleh Ismail, chairman of National Feedlot Corp Sdn Bhd and his children Wan Shahinur Izran and Wan Izzana Fatimah Zabedah were all named as defendants in the suit, which was filed at the High Court registry in Kuala Lumpur on July 19.

According to The Edge Markets, a statement of claim said Maybank Singapore was seeking the court’s judgement on the outstanding S$2.53 million (RM7.9 million) that the defendants owed the bank.

The suit alleged that all three defendants have failed, ignored and/or neglected to pay the sum demanded, which has resulted in the bank pursuing the matter through the Malaysian courts.

For the first housing loan facility, Maybank Singapore granted a loan of S$4.37 million in 2009 to the defendants for the purchase of an apartment in Orchard Scotts.

ADVERTISING

However, the three defendants defaulted on the monthly payment of S$7,225, with S$3.94 million being the outstanding amount due as at June 22, 2018 inclusive of accrued interest.

After the defendants failed to pay the sum demanded, Maybank Singapore exercised its rights to repossess and sell the property through an auction at the price of S$3.2 million.

The value of the sale, however, was insufficient to settle the full outstanding amount and as of Dec 29 last year, S$1.37 million remained due.

For the second housing facility, Maybank Singapore granted a loan of S$5.38 million in 2010 to Mohamad Salleh Ismail and Wan Shahinur Izran to finance the purchase of a condominium in Marina Bay.

Once again, they defaulted on the monthly payment of S$8,700, with S$5.06 million being the outstanding amount due as of June 4, 2018.

Maybank Singapore then exercised its rights to repossess and sell the property through a private treaty sale at the price of S$4.68 million, which left a remaining S$1.17 million due.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2021 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Nama Izana kena tukar dari Izana hot ke Izana bankrupt,

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2022 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Pernah jumpa SJ...baik orangnya. To me despite apa dia buat as long dia baik bila jumpa first time tu kira dia baik la...ada je yang xde apa tp sombong melangit padahal aku tak kenal sapa ko pun

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2022 06:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jambatannetizen at 19-2-2022 06:14 AM

Saja scroll IG dia.
Iols blh nampak sheols ini banyak control diri sendiri. Perilaku itu hah.
Seolah dia nak jadi diri sendiri all out everything tapi tak boleh sbb bawa nama gitu chuols .

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 07:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cunnn jugak dia

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 07:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Anyone know who is she dating? Ai tengok dia ni kuat control diri, like not being herself.

Btw she nampak mcm nak jernih kan image from involve daripada kes her parents tuu kann. Nampak kontrol sangat attitude itu.

Ai tengok dia mcm sesuai dgn Tunku Ali N9. But kalau ppl know who’s her parents, cancel terus kot.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2022 01:51 PM | Show all posts
cantiknya muka dia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 12:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.434706 second(s), 37 queries .