CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Y_me?

Jam tangan mencerminkan gaya hidup anda?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2011 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply 180# im_cyclist

my advice is do your research first before buying a watch...make sure you are clear with what you really want from the watch...brand for me is secondary...bigger name and higher pricetag doesn't makes it better.

Gc ialah luxury line untuk Guess timepiece...macam Banana Republic is the luxury clothing line untuk GAP brand

dari segi manufacturing wise, Gc menggunakan material yang lagi bagus dan durability macam water resistant atau scratch resistant yang lagi tinggi compare dengan entry-level Guess timepiece...dari segi mekanisma, tak banyak beza di antara kedua-dua line, masih menggunakan quartz.

actually Orient adalah subsidiary company di bawah Seiko...walaupun anak syarikat Seiko, Orient stand alone in terms of production of their watches...unlike Seiko yang produced jam dengan berbagai jenis movement, Orient hanya fokus pada jam automatik sahaje...dan Orient cukup famous di kalangan otai-otai jam yang minat jam jepun oldskool

for me, Seiko chrono is one of the best analog chronograph watch in term of production and value...saya tak berapa minat analog chronograph watch sebab saya bukan guna pun function tu plus saya ada G-Shock

tapi kalau saya nak ada jam analog chrono...for sure i will get this bad boy

Seiko SNDA65

pricetag is around 550 bucks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-1-2011 02:40 PM | Show all posts
I ada jumpa online shop at loyat forum http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/785620, Davis online store based in Malaysia.  Senang nak survey harga, harga lebih murah dari kedai.

Berminat dengan Tissot model nih,
TISSOT T044.430.21.041.00 T-Sport PRS516 Automatic blue index, RM1,450, free shipping by PosLaju.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2011 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 181# cmf_king_kong
For quartz + choro - both are using battery.
How about automatic chrono, does the chrono uses battery or mechanical?  I found out the price for Tissot auto is below 2K, but once includes chrono the price shoot up >3K++

Since you are the sifu here, what is the use tachymeter?  I read in the wiki not really understand, need the layman explanation...thanks again.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2011 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_king_kong at 20-1-2011 17:43

Reply 183# Y_me?

Hi bro...

so anyway, regarding your inquiry about automatic chronograph watch...

For mechanical chronograph watch, like Omega Speedmaster, the movement would be a 100% mechanical which means it utilize a complete elaborate setup of springs and gears to set the timekeeping and also for the stopwatch function.

it is a very complex movement to make because the watchmaker has to meticulously developed a watch that not only tell times but also has extra functionality of time tracking such as the stopwatch function.

one of the factor that contributes to the value of the watch is how complicated the movement of the watch is. Like for example a simple automatic watch that only tells time cost less than the one that have date. An automatic watch that have a Day-Date complication like your choice of Tissot, cost more than the one that only have Date. The price is in parallel with the complications that built within a watch. In other words, the more functions the automatic/mechanical watch have, the higher the price is. Hence, why an automatic chronograph watch is three to four times higher compare to the price of a basic automatic watch.

So imagine what is the given price for a mechanical watch that have perpetual date, calendar, moon phase, minute-repeater or a tourbillon.

But then this rule only applies to automatic mechanical watch. A battery-powered watch doesn't count because with a circuit board, you can programmed every watch functions available on a single watch. This is why a G-Shock that equipped with 20 or so functions only cost friction of a price for a basic Rolex watch.

A Tachymetre is a function to measure the speed of a moving object that run on a fixed distance.

Take for example you want to calculate how fast a car go from point A to point B.

Let say the distance between Point A to Point B is 100 meters.

You take out your Omega Speedmaster like shown above and once the car dash from the starting grid at Point A, you push the chronograph button and let the second hand run from the 12 o'clock position (default position).

When the car reach the finishing line at Point B, you push the stop button. As shown in the picture, the second hand stop between the 7 and 8 o'clock. If you refers to the tachymetre bezel, it clearly shows the hand pointing at unit 97 (if you count the bezel marker from unit 90)

So this mean, the speed of that particular car that runs from the distance of 100 meters is 97km/h. The unit can be in either mph or km/h depending on what you prefer.

As for the Tissot, you like the design? you're okay with the price? you think it would looks good on you? if you answer yes to all the questions, then go for it. But if you ask me, I might spend a little more time to look for more option out there.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2011 03:36 AM | Show all posts
me belikan hubby jam cerrutti 1881 jer.. ni hadiah thn lepas.. kopak gak la ribans!
den thn ni dia ckp dah nk jam jaguar.. dah tunjuk lak tu yg maner.. sabar je laa.. ribans gak tu.. me jenis gatal2 kalo pakai jam.. so rugi je kalo beli.. dia nk belikan kenneth cole or tag.. but me ckp xyah.. baik bg me set brg kemas.. hahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2011 04:45 PM | Show all posts
oleh sebab aku ni aktif sport..jam yang ada kat tangan aku ni jam adidas aku beli ngan harga RM170 JER...jam crocodile yang bapak aku kasi..aku letak kat opis..guna time opis je...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-1-2011 10:24 PM | Show all posts
aku pakai swatch je la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2011 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Reply 184# cmf_king_kong

what is the ballpark figures for Omega speedmaster in Malaysia?  Manyak cantik woo...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2011 12:11 AM | Show all posts
RM10k if you're lucky

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2011 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 189# cmf_king_kong

mak oii...sama ngan dana pi haji....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2011 12:52 AM | Show all posts
sebab tu aku pakai G-Shock dgn micro-brands je.

sometimes these well-known brands are way overrated.

mcm TAG Heuer F1 dengan Seiko Chronograph, if you stripped their names, can you tell the differences?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2011 02:38 AM | Show all posts
saya selesa pakai jam tangan murah jer.dan saya kumpul jam2 tu semua.siap penuh satu kotak.yg mahal utk gi dinner,majlis kawen or beraya.hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2011 11:38 PM | Show all posts
fuh jam saja dah ribu...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2011 07:35 PM | Show all posts
my future husband pkai brand VACHERON...next, dea nk beli PATEK PHILIPPINES or HUBLOT...me dea bg TISSOT je..hampeh tol...hahah

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Reply 177# cmf_king_kong

bro,try list down jam2 seiko yang value for money utk dibeli.
chronograph type ke..
hehehehhee

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Reply 195# paanz

Seiko ada beratus2 model la...mampos la kot aku nak list down...

value for money tu banyak jenis, ada yang kualiti bagus dan affordable dan ada juga yang mahal nak mampos dan ada second value mcm rolex...

depends dengan ko la nak jam yg camana kriteria dia...aku kalau ikut design, aku kureng sikit dengan seiko tapi in terms of kualiti dan functionality, automatik movement seiko antara yang terbaik pernah dihasilkan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2011 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 196# cmf_king_kong

klu dari segi design, yang mana lebih prefer?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Reply 197# paanz

secara personalnya aku minat basic diver line seiko contohnya Seiko SKX007 dan Seiko "Pilot Diver" 4R15 sebab design yang minimal...

bagi aku model2 yg aku sebutkan tu menepati citarasa yang aku nak pada sebuah jam stainless steel:-

1) diameter size 40 - 44mm, sesuai dengan saiz wrist aku

2) clean design...tak suka banyak2 benda kt jam tu...

3) diver extension bracelet

4) at least kena ada date complication, kalau day-date lagi bagus...

5) automatik movement

6) luminous hands

Model2 Seiko yang best2 biasanya dikhaskan untuk japan market saja atau disebut JDM (japan domestic market)..contohnya line Seiko PROSPEX...yang jual kat malaysia ni biasanya entry to low-mid level yang menggunakan kuasa bateri atau kinetik contohnya line Arctura, Sportura dan lain2...

disebabkan line2 Seiko yg jual kat Malaysia ni semuanya jenis untuk target "dress watch" market, so aku kurang berminat...

untuk Seiko SKX007 dan Seiko 4R15 agak susah ko nak jumpa kat kedai sbb biasanya cepat kena sambar...model2 ni mmg high-demand...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2011 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Aku g usya kat kedai..
Casio edifice ni bole tahan lawa jgk design die..
Cm ne nk taw die swiss made eh?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2011 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 199# paanz

dekat bahagian bawah area pukul 6 tu ada tulis swiss made.

macam ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090634 second(s), 42 queries .