CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5312|Reply: 6

[Tempatan] Edisi Bank Rimau:Bekas DJ ini terperanjat jumlah duit dalam bank akaun tiba tiba jadi negatif rm99 juta!

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2023 08:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
It’s a dream to wake up with more money in our bank than when we last checked. Unfortunately, there’s a higher chance of us losing money than gaining some. That was certainly the case for former Malaysian radio DJ and travel blogger Luke Loke (陆秉超).

Luke had woken up yesterday to discover he’d lost a lot of money. A total of RM99 million, to be exact. Needless to say, the former radio DJ was extremely horrified when he realised the negative in his bank account.

Luke is currently touring France and has been having a good time there. Unfortunately, his trip was ruined when he woke up one morning to realise he had lost RM99,844,076.92. “I am really not excited to wake up with 90 million in my bank account, let alone a negative (number). I don’t understand what happened,” Luke shared.

The travel blogger added that his bank, Maybank had called him at 5:18am, Paris time, however he did not answer the call as he was sleeping. “When I woke up and checked my account, I (first) thought I was short of more than a hundred dollars,” he stated. “Too many digits could not be counted. Then, it turned out (it was) more than negative 90 million.

Luke added there had been no record of the transaction and it seemed like the numbers just “appeared out of thin air”. He added that he couldn’t call Maybank then. “Why am I always the one who (gets) hurt,” he moaned. “What did I do wrong.”

Luckily, he was able to fix the matter with Maybank’s help. Luke later explained he had contacted Maybank and gotten hold of a manager. The manager enthusiastically helped him out and currently, the issue is being resolved. Luke also reassured fans he was fine, adding the incident had nothing to do with hackers.

The post has since been removed so as to “not cause more trouble for Maybank employees”. As for Luke himself, he’s currently continuing his Paris tour. We sincerely hope he manages to regain his original balance without much ado!

Sources: China Press, Facebook, Instagram

https://www.thesundaily.my/style-life/going-viral/former-dj-wakes-up-to-discover-rm99-million-missing-from-his-bank-account-NO10787974

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2023 10:15 AM | Show all posts
It is important to monitor our accounts to detect any unusual or suspicious activity as soon as possible. In addition, if we notice any discrepancies, we should immediately contact our bank to resolve the issue. It is also important to remain calm and patient when dealing with financial issues, as these matters can sometimes take time to resolve.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2023 10:20 AM | Show all posts
One lesson we can learn from this is to regularly check our bank accounts and keep track of our finances.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2023 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Hope bank rimau ni jangan macam2 la duit orang woi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2023 02:23 PM | Show all posts
mcm heran aku baca...RM99mil kurang? berapa dia ada? kaya nya..pokci kayo..mana pasir

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2023 02:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cle256 replied at 29-3-2023 10:15 AM
It is important to monitor our accounts to detect any unusual or suspicious activity as soon as poss ...

how many times to monitor per day?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2023 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Harap segera hubungi eggy car bank Anda dan laporkan masalahnya. Bank akan membantu melacak penyebab masalah dan mencarikan solusi terbaik agar saldo rekening Anda kembali seperti semula.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062394 second(s), 34 queries .