CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 518|Reply: 2

LUMIROUS Women's Health Pop-Up Event

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2022 04:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Being healthy goes beyond just hours of gym workouts and eating healthily. A moderate level of fitness and proper nutrition should be at the top of the list, but there are other aspects of your health that need to be addressed as well, such as reproductive health, stress management, skincare, and more. Women's health products have grown in popularity as a result, with many modern and high-tech solutions now available from head to toe. And we made it simple for you with some exciting news. Come to our exclusive Women's Health Pop-Up Event on the upcoming 11th of December at APW Bangsar. Grab the chance to explore a wide range of women's health products and embrace what attracts you. Along with that, we have prepared special gifts, goodie bags, and promotions for you! So, don't miss this golden opportunity. See you there!

LUMIROUS Women's Health Pop-Up Event

Date: 11 Dec 2022 (Sunday)

Time: 10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.

Venue: APW, Bangsar

Or just click this for the directions https://goo.gl/maps/tuqMfzX4efq5cSU8A

See you there!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2022 05:01 AM | Show all posts
I have been having insomnia for a long time, even though our environment changes I still can't fall sleep. I tried many things but nothing works. It happened after I gave birth to my second child. Any advices?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2022 09:38 AM | Show all posts
To combat depression, stress and other mental illnesses, many people prefer to use CBD products. I have personally tested the positive effects of such products on myself. You can check here what this company offers, they have a huge selection of different similar products for all tastes and colors, I am sure that you will find something for yourself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

29-1-2023 10:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201592 second(s), 26 queries .