CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 509|Reply: 0

Gifts from China were made in WPC decking

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2022 10:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
At present, my Chinese friend sent me a gift, a folded air conditioning cover. This air conditioner cover is folded up.
  • This type of air conditioning cover is made by WPC decking,

• The product can be customized according to the size of my air conditioner.

• The surface does not need treatment. The surface of wood products is still treated with some paint or water-based paint, but the wood-plastic board does not need these. It is just possible to carry out some paint maintenance on it when it is used for 1 year.

• The service life of ordinary wood can only reach 3-4 years, but the service life of wood-plastic board can reach 10-20 years

[backcolor=rgba(255, 228, 181, 0.7)]Wood-plastic board is wood-plastic composite board, it is a kind of high-tech green environmental protection new decorative material, which is mainly made of wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the base material and thermoplastic polymer material (plastic) and processing additives, mixed evenly and then heated and extruded by mold equipment. It has the performance and characteristics of wood and plastic. It is a new type of composite material that can replace wood and plastic.
https://www.hanmingwpc.com/product/air-condition-cover-made-of-wpc-composite-material-from-china/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.590307 second(s), 28 queries .