CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 760|Reply: 2

[Dunia] Islam Isn't A New Religion

[Copy link]
Post time 27-11-2022 10:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Spam means any same message or any irrelevant message that has been sent to any internet user but any Muslim including me also as a Muslim has any right based on the religion of Islam and based on the international article eighteen of the universal declaration of human rights from the United Nations in order to share from the religion of Islam to any internet user on any social media platform through any application from the Google Play Store such like Facebook and Instagram including Telegram without getting limited after has been reported as spam by any internet user because factually the religion of Islam based on the Quran and Sunnah the way of any Islamic lesson that was done by Prophet Muhammad the messenger of Allah the creator of any existence of human and any other existence except the existence of Allah is not a new religion so any message from Islam is not new and cannot be reported as spam or unwanted even any message from Islam is not new but Islam is relevant to anyone.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2023 05:39 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, brother, I have the same opinion, I think anyone has the right to believe in what he wants and shouldn't be stopped by any measure. Even though we don't share the same God, I think you got banned for no reason. We spoke about this in our church the previous Sunday, all those inequalities in the world based on race, ethnicity, and religion. As long as you don't do something inappropriate and walk on someone else rights, you should be able to promote your values. At https://firstchurchlove.com, we try to maintain a pleasant atmosphere and spread compassion and love for anyone. 

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2022 11:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061014 second(s), 35 queries .