CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1191|Reply: 5

James Corden buat hal di restoran

[Copy link]
Post time 18-10-2022 10:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

James Corden 'Apologized Profusely' After Being Banned from N.Y.C. Restaurant, Says Owner

"I strongly believe in second chances," Keith McNally wrote on Instagram, explaining that James Corden will no longer be banned from his restaurant.

Restaurant owner Keith McNally said the late-night talk show host, 44, issued an apology to him after McNally, 71, slammed Corden for his alleged behavior in the restaurant.

"James Corden just called me and apologized profusely," McNally wrote alongside a photo of Corden on Instagram. "Having f---ed up myself more than most people, I strongly believe in second chances."

He then joked that Corden is allowed back at his restaurant under one condition, writing: "So if James Corden lets me host his Late Late Show for 9 months, I'll immediately rescind his ban from Balthazar."

Continued McNally: "No, of course not. But....anyone magnanimous enough to apologize to a deadbeat layabout like me (and my staff) doesn't deserve to be banned from anywhere. Especially Balthazar."

He ended by addressing Corden directly, writing, "So Come Back to the 5 & Dime, Jimmy Corden, Jimmy Corden. All is Forgiven. xx."

A representative for Corden did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

His alleged apology comes hours after McNally said Corden was "86'd" from Balthazar.

"James Corden is a Hugely gifted comedian, but a tiny Cretin of a man," he wrote earlier Monday. "And the most abusive customer to my Balthazar servers since the restaurant opened 25 years ago."

McNally added, "I don't often 86 a customer, [but] today I 86'd Corden. It did not make me laugh."

He went on to describe what he called the "funny man's treatment of my staff" from two times Corden came into his establishment and claimed Corden had similar behavior at McNally's previous restaurant, Cafe Luxembourg.

The first account, McNally said, dates back to June, when Corden was seated at table 61 and found a hair in his food.

"Although this is diabolical, it happens Very occasionally in all restaurants," McNally wrote.

He alleged that once Corden finished eating his main course, the "TV personality showed the hair to Balthazar manager G. who was very apologetic. Corden was extremely nasty to G, and said: 'Get us another round of drinks this second. And also take care of all of our drinks so far. This way I write any nasty reviews in yelp or anything like that.' "

In another incident that allegedly occurred earlier this month, McNally accused Corden of complaining about his wife's food.

McNally alleged, "That's when James Corden began yelling like crazy to the server: 'You can't do your job! You can't do your job! Maybe I should go into the kitchen and cook the omelette myself!' "

He said the server was "very apologetic and brought G. over to the table. He returned the dish, and after that, everything was fine. He gave them promo Champagne glasses to smooth things out. G. said that Corden was pleasant to him but nasty to the server.' M.K. was very shaken, but professional that she is, continued to finish her shift.' "

McNally previously told Page Six that he was "reluctant" to publicize Corden's alleged actions but "did so out of loyalty to restaurant servers everywhere."

Source : People

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-10-2022 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2022 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Troublemaker...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2022 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Bagus pekerja2 restoran ni....xpyh nk taksub sgt dgn comedian (ya ka) ni.....mcm tu lah bila dah famous...klu kjdian berlaku kt sini siap sedia la nk bergasak dengan warganet2 komen xdak tapis....jgn main2

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2022 09:17 AM | Show all posts
James Corden is not even funny also.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2022 08:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rasa dia ni kelakar je, tapi kadang2 dia punya lawak offensive. Kalau tgk musical crossroad ape benda ntah, ikut sedap mulut dia je kutuk crew2 tu haha.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074004 second(s), 36 queries .