Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2662|Reply: 9

[Persahabatan] How do you know that you're really "in love" and not

[Copy link]
Post time 8-9-2022 11:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by HasfyAbd at 8-9-2022 11:57 AM

How do you know that you're really "in love" and not just infatuated? What does true love feel like?

The meanings of love and infatuation in the Merriam-Webster dictionary are different: Love is defined as "a warm affection, enthusiasm, or devotion to another person," whereas infatuation is "a sense of stupid or overly strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something."

Many of us have experienced intense love—or at least what we believed to be love. You can be sure that it will occur at least once, if not again, in your life. It's the sensation of riding on a magic carpet towards the sunset with this one very unique individual, which is unlike any other. Even just being in their presence or thinking about them causes your heart to beat more quickly. Life feels so vibrant and joyful.

When you are with your loved one, you are unlike anybody else because they are unlike anyone else. The entire planet is breathtaking. You understand that this sensation will never end.

However, life goes on and things happen. Infatuation eventually transforms into something else. That something might be love, or it might just be an infatuation that lasts for a while before dying.

What is True Love?

True love is an unwavering sensation of warmth and affection for another person that is difficult to change. When you are willing to sacrifice your happiness for theirs and when you accept them as they are, flaws and all, you have truly loved that person.

What Is the Feeling of True Love?

True love delivers three significant elements that form a strong basis for your relationship, aside from the "butterflies in the stomach" sensation and the euphoria that seems to follow you everywhere. What true love feels like can be something you can explain if you can identify with these three things.

1. Safety or security

When you truly care for someone, you will never put them in danger by jeopardizing their safety. Therefore, if you are in a relationship that gives you a sense of security on a physical, emotional, and cerebral level, you already understand what it is to be loved.

2. Recognition

If your partner truly cares for you, you will know that they will always be there for you. To get their attention, you don't have to exert much effort. They will sit next to you and listen if you have something to say. They would also notice the little things you do for them and either thanks you or do the same for you.

3. Stability

No matter how difficult things may become, someone who truly loves you would never abandon you. You can endure the abyss, but having them around will make it all worthwhile. When you love someone, giving up is never an option, and couples that stick together will battle through difficulties and emerge more resilient than before. Nothing in the world can alter your love for one another, not even adversity in finances or a family dispute. True love never makes you consider ending a relationship.

Remember this, life is too short to be unhappy, don't waste it. Cherish every moment, and do the things you love. Love the people who love you, and also who don't......

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2022 05:12 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, love is difficult to confuse with something else. Although many people often do this, infatuation is confused with love. And then they suffer a lot from it. By the way, the article is very interesting and useful, worth reading. I communicate very often on theforum hookup usa , and sometimes there are feelings of love, from romantic dates. But I always try to use a cold mind and not give in to emotions. Soberly assessing the situation, I understand that this is simply sympathy for a person and admiration. Love comes later, when you have fully studied the person.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2022 08:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess when u simply pray for them, and what is best for them and not on ur favor.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2022 11:42 AM | Show all posts
what kind of love do you have...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2022 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Personally for me, you must be selfless. Meaning, love yourself less & love the other person more. I also follow this one step to know if I want to know if I am in love or not, "I imagine the person is dead", if you don't feel anything or you don't feel a heavy sad heart, you are not in love. As well, if you are angry with someone for more than three days, you never loved them.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2022 06:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Buat sesuatu yg kau xpernah buat atau jarang buat sebelum ni. Tapi demi cinta, kau sanggup buat benda tu (bukan yg haram ya).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2023 10:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 21-9-2022 08:07 PM
I guess when u simply pray for them, and what is best for them and not on ur favor.

Boleh draw tak ayat ko ini dilla?....macam ada kesonsangan utk dihadam....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2023 10:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GreySuede replied at 7-12-2022 06:12 PM
Buat sesuatu yg kau xpernah buat atau jarang buat sebelum ni. Tapi demi cinta, kau sanggup buat bend ...

Rentas lautan atlantik?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2023 10:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 7-10-2022 01:32 AM
Personally for me, you must be selfless. Meaning, love yourself less & love the other person more. I ...

I tried doing just that to imagine dia mati...tapi tiap kali aku tuck into my soup...wajahnya didalam soup...tiap kali aku baca buku....wajahnya muncul ditiap laman muka surat buku tersebut....sambil seolah berkata" trying to forget me? No way"

How?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2023 04:49 PM | Show all posts
it depends on who you are asking...if you ask a man, you know that you are in love when your penis gets really hard

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063800 second(s), 40 queries .