CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 635|Reply: 1

[IT & Technology] Has the Yocan ORBIT turned into a daily driver?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2022 04:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Yocan ORBIT dab pen has attracted a lot of attention because of 2 terp pearls, since Yocan releases it in Jan 2022, most of the users who tried it said it tasted great, not only because of his innovative design but also because of the use of coil-less quartz cup. Many portable pens with quartz cups on the market will cause the cloud to be small. Yocan ORBIT adopts the top airflow system, combined with the 3 adjustable voltages (3.4V, 3.7V, 4.0V), which effectively balances the selectivity between the amount of vapor and smooth flavor. Special reminder, Yocan ORBIT is equipped with a 10-SEC PREHEAT FUNCTION (3.4V), whether you are a lover of CBD oil, nicotine liquid, or sticky concentrates, YOCAN ORBIT can become your daily driving device.
Yocan ORBIT may make you forget to charge. The bigger the battery, the lower the charging frequency. A long-lasting 1700mAh battery is going to blow your mind with how enduring the Yocan Orbit is.

If you're thinking about replacing the device, try the $60 Yocan ORBIT.

SPECIFICATIONS OF YOCAN ORBIT
Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Time: 2.5h

Tell us in the comments what is your daily drive?
Get more on Yocan Orbit Information, please visit Yocan's Official website: www.yocan.com

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2022 09:06 PM | Show all posts
I love this thread because I've gained so much information thanks to this thread. I was even redirected to https://wave.video/blog/four-twitter-videos-try-right-now/ thanks to this thread. So all in all, it really has worked out well for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054978 second(s), 33 queries .