CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 342|Reply: 2

[IT & Technology] How To Build An Educational Platform

[Copy link]
Post time 18-7-2022 07:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, various sectors have been rapidly switching from traditional offline business to online. In the education sector, school closures during the pandemic impacted almost 1.6 billion learners. Under these conditions, remote or blended learning became the new norm.

Though the education industry’s transfer to online has been painful to learners and educators in many areas, the shift definitely brought a lot of benefits to both. Flexibility, cost-effectiveness and personalization are just a few of them.

There’s a ton of information already about what eLearning is, the types of eLearning, and its benefits to learners all around the world. Today, using our (Steelkiwi’s) robust experience in custom eLearning software development, you can find out how to create an educational platform

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2022 05:11 PM | Show all posts
How To Build An eLearning Platform
  • Closely Study Your Niche. One of the crucial steps of product development is to find a problem worth solving. ...
  • Outline A Relevant Solution. Now, be more specific. ...
  • Choose The Right Software Development Partner. ...
  • Test Your Idea On Real Users. ...
  • Get Better.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2022 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Indeed, because of the pandemic, many people's lives have changed dramatically. The education system, working conditions have become new. Many people lost their offline jobs and were left without a source of income. But you should always be able to adapt to changes. For example, online work became a salvation for some people in such conditions. Especially popular and in demand now is the writing business. I read more about it in the academized review. In addition, I am now also developing in this area and earn on writing texts. Useful information on this topic I have seen on this blog. When the pandemic first started, it helped me a lot. You know, you should always be prepared for emergencies, have backups and be able to find a way out of difficulties.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 11:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050768 second(s), 29 queries .