CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 571|Reply: 7

[IT & Technology] Which crypto to invest now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2-7-2022 02:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Is crypto still profitable in 2022?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2022 04:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Pikatt at 5-7-2022 02:02 PM

Well yes. The crypto industry is not only profitable but also provides plenty of opportunities. Except for trading, I started my own crypto-related business. Of course, I obtained a lithuania crypto license so now it's official. If you don't know much about cryptos, just find info on the internet and learn more.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2022 11:00 PM | Show all posts
I want to get the knowledge to a deeper dive into staking, masternodes, and other methods of earning rewards. Of all the variety of platforms, I opted for MyCointainer. The purpose of this review is to give you an idea of whether you like the platform in general and if you should started with it or not.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2022 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by luckyjack at 22-7-2022 06:39 PM

that's interesting! I want to invest in crypto too I like to play to earn NFT game. As an NFT holder, I can receive benefits such as in-game currency farming and a unique visual appearance while playing. Now this game is my fav. I like games where players can have fun through socialization, creation, and competition and earn some tokens.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2022 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I recommend online work in the stock market. I trade stocks and cryptocurrencies. I recommend looking into Bybit's offerings. Compared to other derivatives exchanges, it is much easier to manage. On the other hand, it has one of the lowest overall fees. The downside is that there is no direct withdrawal to fiat. You need to transfer money to an electronic wallet, and then transfer it to fiat through exchangers. So if you are interested in this company, you can read the bybit fees https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/bybit/bybit-fees/ and learn more about its offerings.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2022 07:26 PM | Show all posts
I believe that many of us like following the growth of the bitcoin industry, which is not surprising given that they let you have a great time. That is why I like https://chainers.io/, where I can design my own nft world and see its growth. I believe it is worthwhile to give it time to grow since it will be very profitable.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-2-2023 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Gala (GALA) - A gaming platform that allows players to earn cryptocurrency by playing games and participating in the platform's economy.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2023 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Try to study the crypto arbitrage team, they have recently proven themselves in the market and have shown good results in numbers both for themselves and for investors.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.395614 second(s), 34 queries .