Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1544|Reply: 10

[Clothes & Fashion] Relationship question

[Copy link]
Post time 25-4-2022 07:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by DonnyLi at 25-4-2022 08:46 PM

Hi there! My gf is going through menopause transition. She's changed a lot. I understand she feels hard, but will it pass? Will she feel better?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2022 07:06 PM | Show all posts
What does she experience? What are the worst about it? Has she addressed to a doctor?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2022 08:50 PM | Show all posts
She is rather irritated, she has problems with sleep, our sex became rare and it's painful for her. She started to gain weight, and I don't understand if she's depressed or these are the result of menopause.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2022 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Davidyx at 25-4-2022 10:59 PM

These are the result of hormone changes. You need to be patient and understand that she feels worse than you. In order to feel better, she needs to address a doc for getting the right treatment. It can help her to avoid certain inconveniences caused by menopause. Usually. Women are prescribed estrogen treatment that includes Premarin Cream, which is effective for reducing dryness, burning, and irritation in the vaginal region directly caused by menopause, and will help you to lead your sexual life as usual. You should remember that all those symptoms will probably disappear, so try to support your girlfriend.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2022 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Hey. You will be able to continue your further communication with someone who interests you and feels sympathy for you. This saves you from having to make excuses or engage in dialogue with an unpleasant person. You can try take mail order girlfriend here nice. Thanks for sharing and info about this.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2022 08:18 PM | Show all posts
wow ur gf is old

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2022 09:16 AM | Show all posts
I'm curious to learn more about lil peep apparel. I'd want to get my sweetheart something pleasant for her b'day. Could you advise some lovely outfits for her birthday?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2022 11:17 AM | Show all posts
I am very happy to see this post. gartic phone and ovo game are very fun games that you can play to relieve stress

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2022 01:46 AM | Show all posts
gebbiageffen replied at 27-4-2022 09:16 AM
I'm curious to learn more about lil peep apparel. I'd want to get my sweetheart something pleasant f ...

The Wilbur Soot store products can be given as gifts. It's quite fashionable and nice for the lady.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2022 03:11 AM | Show all posts
Hi. Real life has many norms, taboos, and expectations, but the Internet seems to erase these boundaries. Some people, on the contrary, use networking pages to be themselves at least somewhere, if in real life it is difficult. And so I, like many people looking for dating sites, especially I am interested in ukraine single girls. This is what I like and what I want to try.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2022 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Asian brides are a popular choice for those who are looking for a wife from the other side of the world. They're beautiful and exotic and can make an amazing wife and mother. Men from all over the world dream of marrying an Asian woman.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078957 second(s), 37 queries .