CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1380|Reply: 1

[Miscellaneous] Etihad Airlines charges a fee for changing a flight.

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2022 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

1. If you change your ticket early, such as during the first few days, the airline will not charge you any cost or fee. You have until the final few hours before the flight's departure to make adjustments to your flight, according to the guidelines.

2. The cost of changing a ticket is determined by the kind of aircraft and the time you cancel your reservations.

3. You will be charged the specified amount of costs if you make modifications beyond the maximum time limit.

4. If you need to cancel or alter your flight due to an emergency such as a medical emergency or even death, you must present a legitimate document to claim for a refund.

5. Alterations can also be made by calling the reservation hotline or visiting the ticket counter.

Check Also: Change Your Delta Ticket | Change Your Emirates Ticket

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-4-2022 04:56 PM | Show all posts
I am not sure if it is a good idea for Etihad to charge a fee for changing flights. I think the primary issue here is what happens if someone's flight gets canceled or delayed. In that case, wouldn't charging a fee for changing flights be unfair? I think in many cases, airlines are responsible for delays and cancellations. I have asked best paper writing services to write some articles about their business models.  These are the times when most people want to make changes to their flights. So in addition to those situations, I would think that passengers should also not be charged for changing their flight if the airline was responsible for the delay or cancellation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066283 second(s), 28 queries .