CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: R2D2

[Tempatan] Taiping. Cina ni naik angin pasal anjingnya mati kena langgar. Pecahkan cermin kereta jiran

[Copy link]
Post time 28-1-2022 09:56 AM | Show all posts
tukar je la bahasa kebangsaan Taman Parit Jerneh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2022 10:24 AM | Show all posts
orang kalau sayang pet, jaga elok-elok..
tak bagi keluar merayap sana sini melainkan u bawa keluar dengan pengawasan..
no such thing kesian binatang tu kena kurung..
kena la fikir keselamatan pet and also keselesaan jiran tetangga..
so sama je la bodohnya..
yang owner bodoh biar pet tak terkawal..
yang driver bodoh dalam perumahan pun drive tak alert/ nak speed bagai..
mujur yang kau langgar tu pet so tak boleh dakwa..
kalau kau langgar budak?
tak pasal je masuk dalam turun naik mahkamah bagai..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 10:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aint replied at 28-1-2022 08:43 AM
iols tak salahkan Cina tu pecahkan cermin keta .... hangin/sedey ok kalo pet kena langgar...

anak b ...

Ye lah tu.. i doubt anjing jiran u tu xtry makan anak kucing you.. ke u mmg biar je kalau kne makan anjing?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 11:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AbukRokok replied at 28-1-2022 09:56 AM
tukar je la bahasa kebangsaan Taman Parit Jerneh

Hisshhh jatuh harga rumah 100k lps tukar nama

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 11:26 AM | Show all posts
aint replied at 28-1-2022 08:43 AM
iols tak salahkan Cina tu pecahkan cermin keta .... hangin/sedey ok kalo pet kena langgar...

anak b ...

dia ni pecahkan kereta sebab tuan kereta ni pukul ayah dia...  sebab ayah dia marah tuan kereta langgar anjing dia...  ni aku baca komen2 orang cina yang tolong translate the situation...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Lily_Elizabeth_ replied at 27-1-2022 06:40 PM
U ada bela pet. I dah tobat lahum. Pernah bela sekali tiga ekor kucing parsi. Gemuk gemuk. Last la ...

Cam ada second child rasanya.. Potty train, kena main sesama, bawa jejalan... Kalau ikutkan me memang no... Banyak kerja betul, tapi my husband lah, fikir pasal anak tunggal dia.
Memang beli tujuan protect anak, jenis anjing orang bawa memburu ni so memang alert betul...

Me tak buat apa pun. , my husband dan daughter punya tanggungjawab... Mak tiri aje hahahha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2022 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Kalu terlanggar masa kat luar salah owner la… nak marah menda. Unless purposely langgar sebab sakit hati etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 12:20 PM | Show all posts
eyansss replied at 28-1-2022 11:26 AM
dia ni pecahkan kereta sebab tuan kereta ni pukul ayah dia...  sebab ayah dia marah tuan kereta la ...

Ooo kesahnya patut dia naik angin sampai macam tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2022 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Fight breaks out after pet dog gets run over
By MANJIT KAUR
    Friday, 28 Jan 2022
    2:18 PM MYT

IPOH: A dog apparently getting run over in Taiping led to a fight involving the pet owner, his son, the woman who drove the car, and her friend.

In a 1min, 37sec video that went viral, the man’s son is seen hitting the car with a stick in a residential area.

Malay news portal Majoriti reported that the man resorted to this because his father was allegedly beaten by someone in the car.

It is believed that the older man was walking his dog when it was hit by the car and killed on the spot.

The portal reported that the man was angered when the driver said only the dog died so there was no need to make a scene, "as the matter can be discussed".

In the video, the man, in a black sleeveless singlet and jeans, can be heard uttering profanities and appearing aggressive.

Social media users claimed that the dog owner usually carried his pet on a motorcycle, and at times the dog had jumped from it towards cars on the road.

Facebook user Wanie Razwani commented that the owner liked to roam the area with his dog which had a habit of jumping and running everywhere.

“Vehicles coming down from the Crystal Creek condominium, there is a dangerous bend where many motorists have had to apply their emergency brake (because of) the dog.

“There is no use blaming others if the dog has been run over, the owner is the one that put his dog in danger. I myself nearly hit the dog many times," she claimed.

Facebook users urged both parties to take the matter to the police.

“There is no need to fight. Do not take matters into your own hands and regret later," said Facebook user Azhari Khalit Mat Rie.

Taiping OCPD ACP Osman Mamat said that at 9.10am on Thursday (Jan 27), police found the video on social media titled “A dog died after being run over, so the owner decided to take revenge” and traced the scene of the incident from there.

He said the incident took place in front of Crystal Creek residence.

“Two men aged 29 and 44 were arrested on the same day at about 12.55pm," he said. It is learnt one suspect is the dog owner's son while the other is a male friend of the car driver.

ACP Osman said the case was being investigated under Sections 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) and 427 (committing mischief resulting in loss or damage) of the Penal Code.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 03:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eyansss replied at 28-1-2022 11:26 AM
dia ni pecahkan kereta sebab tuan kereta ni pukul ayah dia...  sebab ayah dia marah tuan kereta la ...

ohh... sbb tu la dia balas balik...

mmg buruk la.pangai pemandu tu, dah langgar anjing org (mungkin sengaja).. lps tu bila kena marah, pukul org lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2022 06:50 PM | Show all posts
sejak bila tajuk thread forum cari kena letak bangsa?

@Xim
@xpdckelate

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059321 second(s), 32 queries .